Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra SonewaneYour feedback matters!
I'm 25years old female. My facial skin feels life less. I become too dark if I go out of my house and dull. I feel my skin is aged kind of look. What can I do to get a glowing skin. Can I do facial in parlor. If so pls suggest me one. I want my complexion back. I also have hairfall dandruff 4m past 2years nw I started getting bald patches n my hair is rough dry like brush but my usual hair texture will be nice. Can I use biotin tablets for hair growth. I also have small warts on my face please help me.
Hello sir, I have one critical problem. When I am going to latrine that time bleeding the bled with latrine please tel me how can I stop this problem.
I'm using olive oil to remove my facial scar! Will it work? How long will it take for the scar to clear completely! I'm 18 years old girl.
Usually I do not smoke. But I did smoking continuous 3 days 3 piece per day but at a time back to back. Does it affect stomach by any chance? As I got blood in potty. Not sure about the reason. I am not a smoker. Did it just 3 days.
In my stool blood comes in from 2 weeks and feeling tired all the time and whole day and night. My routine gets disturbed. Please help me.
My 5.5 year old son's skin is dry and scaly especially at legs and arms since birth. Only the face is good. Different Doctors advised after bath oil, vaseline moisturiser, moiste cream etc. But we have not got a permanent solution till now.
I am 27 years old male have dark circles around my eye. Tried lots of cream available in the market but nothing helped. Please advise.
Hi, my 4 year son is suffering from fissures therefore can someone tell me how much time does it take to heal. I am currently giving him laxicare and ornaments. Is the line of treatment fine. Although wanted to know the cause and things to take care in future. Would prefer if some good pediatric in faridabad can answer this and would want to meet him in person also. Thanks in advance for considering this. With Regards .
I have steroid Acne and dark red face cause of SkinLite cream my doctor gave me Vit-A & Vit-C tablets (For 21 days) and Fucibet cream and Efatop PE (For 7 days) and after 7 days he say use Kojivit plus gel for get back your natural colour its good or not? Vit-A is chewing tablet?
Use a particular face wash and your face is free of all dead cells. it's not so simple. To dissolve the dead cells, the protein in the cells must be broken down. The only effective ingredients to do the job are AHAs or Alpha Hydroxy Acids. This is why many skin exfoliating products contain AHAs.
Papain, which is found in Papaya has similar properties. Papaya is a safe and natural, plant-based alternative to chemical exfoliants. To remove dead cells, gently massage papaya pulp on your face for about 5-7 minutes. Rinse your face alternatively with warm and cold water. Remember not to overdo it though! Papaya is an acidic fruit, so don’t let the mask sit on your face for too long as it might cause dryness and skin irritation.
My skin is so dry and dull/dusky and I am 17 year old. I want a cream or lotion by which my skin tone becomes light and gives a fair look. (Without any side effect). P.S. - please reply as soon as possible I want it soo badly. N yes I had used betnovate previously but after knowing its side effects I stopped using it.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.