Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra SappaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering with pcod. This month I have gone for IUI on 15th day. On my 26 th day of cycle had light means very light spotting. My period is due in next week. After IUI I was I n medication gestofit 300 tablet for 10 days .I stopped 2 days before. I am in confusion is this period or implantation bleeding. I had cramping also.
Hello Sir/Maam, I'm Binaka Saha, F23, was suffering from irregular menstrual cycles for 2 months, consulted to a gynaecologist for this, as per her prescription, I had taken MEPRATE Tab 10piece and after that, my period started from yesterday but after this, it was very painful. And also as per her prescription, I had tasted my USG lower abandon and the report is as below - Right ovary is large in size, Left ovary is normal in size, Multiple tiny cysts are noted at periphery of both ovaries, stroma are hyperechoic. Right Overy measures= 4. 3*1. 5 cm. Left Ovary measures= 3.0*1. 6 cm. And I want to get rid from the cyst as soon as possible, please help.
Hi, My wife's last cycle start date was on 27th march 2016, cycle length of approx 35 days, tested on 3rd april, 4th april and 5th april - all positive but HPT line was a little faint. Consulted doc (gyn) on 5th april evening. He saw all the HPT kit results and said the line is a bit faint and prescribed hcg injection 5000iu every week, duphaston, vitagreat, optogest, maintane, ondem (on SOS basis). My question is since we tested on the 2nd day of missed period did we test too early explaining these faint lines? We asked about the injection and the doc said it is to prevent the pregnancy and asked us to visit next week with HPT (fmu) and if it is again faint he will do a sonography. Would also like your opinion about the medicines prescribed. Thanks.
I am 23 years old, 4 years back I got married but still pregnancy not yet come. 2 times PCOD and 1 time UTI was came. I consult gynaecologist, they suggest Tab. Ovabless for PCOD and Nerri Syp for UTI, now taking. They advised tablets for taking 3 months. I want to get pregnancy, what can I do please tell me.
My wife is of 42 and conceive again after 15 years by the mercy of almighty. Having two daughters of 20,15.pl tell is there any complications during this pregnancy in this age. Any sonography tests if required pl tell. gynecologist gynecologist advised her not to do intercross for the first three months. Why she suggest, I do not do vigorous sex, just do normal without any stress. Any harm to fetus during sex if possible we will avoid because this is our final chance. Pl guide.
My wife is 40 years old. She was using thyrox 50mg in beginning period after TSH test and due to dullness her TSH is high and due to doctor's advice she has began100mg last 7 years. But one month before she had tested her TSH in thyrocare her TSH is nil. Without any consultant she had left medicine. But now she is suffering with many problem like low blood pressure, weakness, peevishly etc. So please give me advice what can I do?
World Health Day - 7-Apr'17
The theme of the day is: Depression: Let’s Talk.
Depression- Common symptoms:
- Feelings of sadness/low feeling.
- Sleep disturbance
- Decreased appetite.
- Not interested in daily activities.
- Lack of intrest in surrounding.
- Decreased decision power.
- Guilt feeling,,feeling worthless.
- depression can lead to suicidal tendencies, commonly in adolescent and young adults. As well as in-old people .
- Due to social stigma less than 50% of of DEPRESSION Patients seek medical help.
Remember Depression can be treated with modern medicines and supportive measures like exercise/yoga/pranayam/medication/psychotherapy.
I feel nauseated. Feel giddy. Have pukish feeling. Not able to understand the reason. I am 31 year old woman.
My wife is 3 months pregnant now. Is it safe to have intercourse now? if yes, then how deep can I insert? would it not harm the baby?
We are newly married couple, after long time of sex, her body will be paining a lot, so is there any tablet?
I am Aged 31 Years, Married in Nov' 2014, I am not concieving, I have checked and tested Thyroid, and Scanning with stomach full of water, result is everything Normal. My Height & weight is 5ft and 57 kgs, and my periods are also not regular from past 3 months, its getting delayed for about 10 days from regular 28 days. Doctor have given me NORMOZ tablets for 3 months Mor & Even, I am taking tablets from Past 8 days. Please suggest how do i concieve, what preceautions should i take, & what is the best time for intercourse and position
Hi Doc, I am having a pain inside the Vagina for the past 7-8 months once or twice every month. I visited few gynecologist and did lots of tests but always saying everything is alright. I take medicine for almost 1 years but still there is no improvement. Now, I am really depressed and don't know what to do and I cannot concentrate on my study too. Please suggest me.
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Related Tip: "When Should You See Your Doctor in Back Pain?"