Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra Sankpal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra SankpalYour feedback matters!
My sister is going to be 26 years old this July. It's only now that we came to know of the HPV Vaccine. And I also read that it's given till 26 years and we are going for gardasil which will be given at 1st, 2nd and 6th month. By the time she will be given the last vaccine, she would have crossed 26. I just want to know if there will be some issue because of that. And also, want to confirm whether the vaccine gardasil and its administration at 1-2-6 is right. Please suggest. (I chose gardasil as I got to know that it provides immunity against hpv 16, 18, 11 and 6)
Hello, I Am 22year old male, Me and my gf.. we went physical without precaution and I too discharged in. NOW I am in fear that she may do not get pregnant. Please help me mam. I am very tensed.
I am 72 years old male. I have problem of Urine urgency. I can stay away from home for any work for 3 -4 hrs. Without any problem. But the moment I reach home I feel urge of passing Urine. Some times slightest delay causes to loose control and urine is passed in pants. This happens occasionally. I have urine retention of about 15 - 20 ml. Checked before 4 years. I am not diabetic. My BP is well controlled within limits with medication. I have allergic Asthma but it seldom troubles me and gets controlled by some Homeopathic medicine.
During intercourse sperm release in my vagina. Do not want pregnancy I hv 9 mnth girl child .how I know pregnancy occur or not. Last period 26 august. How I get rid of this problem .during intercourse condom got tear.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.
Recently I tried anal with my gf with baby oil, since then she's complaining that her pain is increasing, she feels burning down there, what went wrong please help.
I had unprotected sex on 21st of November but we both are sure that he didn't ejaculated inside so I was tension free. My period dates are on 04/12/17 and today is 05/12/17 I was worried so I had a pregnancy kit test but not with the morning urine it was 2nd or 3rd before that I had lots of water and when I went to the washroom I poured 3-4 drops then as the pink line was going the pink line negative pooped out and then it went, after a while when I was washing my hands I saw a very faint line in the positive place. What does it mean? Is there anything I can do? Please help me I am very much scared, anything I can do at home.
Hello sir, I want ask you one question pls answer me. Muje periods miss hua 5,6 din ho Gaye hai. Muje in Dino kuch thakan, pith me aur Pero me Dard ho Raha hai, khane me Ruchi nahi lag Rahi. Kya me pragnant ho skti hoon?
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
LIke Papaya, Mango is a juicy
- Tropical fruit that many babies (at least 9 months old) enjoy.
- The health benefits of papaya in baby food include supply of numerous vitamins and minerals, aids in digestion, kills intestinal worms, strengthens the immune system and acts as a natural laxative.
- Papaya is one of the best fruits that can be given to your child for his or her better health. The fruit contains numerous health benefits which come from the vitamins, minerals and the active biochemicals.
- Each baby is different as far as their development goes, so you only want to use this as a guide.
- There’s no reason to rush your baby into any foods they’re not ready for, as they’ll be ready for it all in due time. You’ll probably find that papaya is not the first fruit you end up giving them, as other staples like apples and bananas will likely have found their way to the head of the line.
- But the soft texture of papaya definitely adds to its digestibility and many babies will enjoy the taste.
- Papaya contains antioxidants and a good amount of fiber to keep your baby healthy and regular. Overall we weren’t able to find anything that says that papaya should be avoided, or that it contains things that are harmful for your baby.
- Just to be sure you wouldn’t want to give them a large amount of it at one time,
- but that’s the same with most first time foods.