Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra S SankpalYour feedback matters!
My friend is 18 years old and she is suffering from PCOS. Recently a month ago due to side effects of allopathic medicine a clot was formed in her left leg due to which she has to stop her medicines. So want these sudden stopping of medicine affect her. What should we do now? Go for homeopathy?
I have 3 months baby. I m breastfeeding my baby. What I should eat to get more milk for my baby through breastfeeding?
Dear sir/mam I m male 26 married since last 10 months and my wife is female23 we are planning to have a baby and I we don't know actual time to have relation ship. We are having physical relationship from 5th day of period to next cycle/next month. Pls help or guide me if we are wrong.
Just before a week my mother went under a laparoscopic surgery and hysterectomy and both the ovaries and follicles are removed. She has pains. Now she is taking bed rest. How long she need rest to completely recover?
I am 25years old female. I haven't got my periods for quite sometimes. But my periods are irregular. From past one week I am getting blood spots in my vagina. I also did a pregnancy test twice. It came negative. Please give me an advice on what should I do next?
What is the best option of precaution during sex to avoid pregnancy. In my known, one or two ladies got problem after using copper-t. Condemn does not give full entertainment.
M 8 months and 3 weeks pregnant. Baby having single loop of cord around neck. Pelvis is borderline. After examining my gynae said baby is high up and suggested c section after completion of 9 months. Will it be a right decision or should try for NVD.
All these five great elements are present in living organism in the form of three biological humours called Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
Vata is a Combination of Air & Space. Pitta is combined with Fire And, Kapha is a Combination of Water & Earth.
In Ayurveda Vata(वात) Pitta(पित्त) & Kapha(कफ) are termed as Tridosha(त्रिदोष).
Tridosha are the forces which govern the body's all physical and psychological activities. If all these dosha are in balanced state, an individual is said to be healthy But due to any reason if any of these dosha gets vitiated or imbalanced, one gets suffered from Disease.
while dealing any patient, an Ayuvedic physician try to make his diagnosis by analysing the levels of Vata, Pitta, & Kapha in the body.
Bringing Back the imbalanced Dosha status in to Balanced Status is the main goal to be achieved by Providing proper diet lifestyle and Ayuvedic Home remedies or Herbal combinations.
Having a surgery, big or small, will subject your body to a certain degree of pain. Post-operative care, hence, is of paramount importance. You'll have a surgical wound where the surgeon has made an incision. To ensure that it heals quickly and to reduce the risk of an infection, it is important that you care for your wound area and keep a regular check for unusual signs and symptoms.
Let us take a step back to understand the normal process of how a wound heals. At first, there will be inflammation during the first week when blood flow to your wound increases. This is a crucial care period as your wound is still fresh. The second phase is proliferation where new blood vessels and tissue begin to grow around the area.
The third and final phase is maturation where new cells develop to strengthen the wound and soften the scar. Depending on the location and size of your wound, your surgeon may have used stitches (medically called sutures), metal clips or staples, adhesive dressing, tape or glue. Stitches, clips and staples are usually removed between three and fourteen days after your treatment. Here is how you can care for your surgical incision:
- Change your dressing regularly: Most patients are called to the hospital at regular intervals during the first week for change of dressing two or three times. The nurse or doctor ensures a sterile environment during the process. If you find your dressing falling of late night and you can't go to the hospital, you can wash your hands thoroughly and open a new sterile dressing package and apply to your wound. At all times, touch only the edges of your old / new dressing.
- General care for your incision site: Keep the incision site as clean and dry as possible. Keep it covered with plastic during a shower if it is on your hands or legs or take a sponge bath until you get a green signal from your doctor. Protect the incision from sunlight. Some incisions may get itchy as they heal. This is quite common, but it is important not to scratch your incision during this period.
- Eating and drinking properly to heal quickly: Vitamin C and Proteins are important as they aid in healing of wounds. Eat a healthy and balanced diet, which includes a variety of lean meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, fruit and vegetables. Make sure that you drink enough water because if you're dehydrated, your wound may take longer to heal.
- Look for signs of infection: The common signs of an infection are redness, swelling, unusual drainage, warmth around the incision site increased pain or tenderness at the incision, incision opens up or a fever of more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
While fucking my girlfriend my condom was torn and sperms has gone inside her vagina and I have done sex with her many times without using condom will she be pregnant and if she will so which medicines will help her out.
My wife is not interested in having sex, she does not feel the orgasm. I do a lot of fore play. She love licking the vagina, but does not love to go further not she gets fully satisfied. Kindly suggest a valuable way to satisfy her at the most.
I have a 4 years old daughter now we are planning for another baby from last 6 month but I haven't conceived yet. doctor told me that the size of eggs has reduced and he will start my treatment from next periods. If you please tell what kinda of a diet should I take to increase the size of my eggs.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.