Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra PatilYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have some issue like I can feel my heart beat and my heart beat increase when I do some pressure works like weight lifting or heavy movements. I examined ecg and echo screening both Wr normal. I had chest pain when examined with the gastro Doctor they told some acid get more produce in your body due to tat I am get chest pain. Am I facing this problem by gastric or cardio problem.
I am suffering gas problem. Whatever I eat forms gas in my stomach and affects my bowl function. It also makes my blood pressure rise. Stool is also not regular and clear.
My BP 120 /170 Test results CARDIAC RISK MARKERS Homocysteine _32. 6; 25-oh vitamin d (total) _11.51 LIVER Gamma glutamyl transferase (ggt)-55.7 Aspartate amino transferase (sgot) __44. 8 Alanine transaminase (sgpt) _71 Protein total__8. 6 Serum_3. 8 LIPID Total cholesterol _234 Ldl cholesterol direct__163 Tc/hdl cholesterol ratio_5. 5 Ldl/hdl ratio__3. 8 Non _hdl cholesterol _191. 5 ABSOLUTE COUNTS monocyte _0. 12 TOTAL COUNTS Total rbc__5. 74 Mean corpuscular volume (mcv) __100. 7 OTHER Mean corp hemorrhoids cone (mchc) Red cell distribution width_sd (rdw_s) __63. 3 Red cell distribution width (rdw_cv) _ 17.6 Theses are abnormal test Test by thyrocare Please suggest.
Hi my husband got its cholesterol level checked and he got HDL as 34 LDL as 141 and non HDL 153. He is a non smoker and even does not drink. His job is a desk job and he is having 75 kg weight and height 5'6. Please suggest him medicine and exercise.
I am 60 years of age and I have genetic cardiac problem and on medicine since long. How can I improve my HDL level which is 35 now, where as it should be above 40, other parameters are o. K.
I want vagina in every time &vagina come in my dreams. When a girl come with me my bp is very high. & I learn this topic in my mind.
Hello. For the past 10 days. My mom's blood pressure is more than the normal. 140/90. Her age is 42. What steps are to be taken to get it to the normal. Please help.
Heart disease or cardiovascular disease is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of heart related ailments including Angina, coronary artery disease, pulmonary stenosis, irregular heartbeat as well as heart failure and cardiac attacks, among many others. Training the heart to pump blood in a better fashion when one is suffering from such conditions, is the cornerstone of managing cardiovascular ailments. The exercises for this usually revolve around strengthening the heart and its various parts.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of energy flow exercises that can help patients suffering from heart or cardiovascular diseases. Let us see how.
- Non Vigorous: It is a medically proven fact that non vigorous exercises form an important part of managing the heart in such ailments. This is one of the most important rehabilitation elements for such patients. This kind of exercise usually involves movements like walking and even other mild forms of exercise. Tai Chi is one such form of breathing and motion.
- Muscular Strength: This mind body exercise is a traditional one that can benefit the aerobic capacity of the patient and create a basis for building the muscular strength in the area.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is one of the most common problems experienced by patients who are suffering from any cardiovascular ailment. With the help of Tai Chi, the systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels have shown marked improvement. This is due to the uptake of oxygen in this resistance based, mild exercise which does not put undue pressure on the heart.
- Diabetes: Diabetes mellitus is another common side effect or even cause of cardiovascular diseases. For many patients, both the ailments go hand in hand. With the help of Tai Chi, the patient can show remarkable improvement in the blood sugar level as well. This also helps in losing some amount of weight even as the Tai Chi practitioners are encouraged to make dietary changes.
- Balance: Tai Chi helps in attaining a certain balance and poise that is required for the constant cleansing of toxins from the body and its various organs. In this way, Tai Chi actually works as a wholesome lifestyle moderator as well.
- Breathing: In Tai Chi, the practitioner is asked to focus on one's breath. This will deeply enhance the way we take and use oxygen within the system, which in turn has a highly beneficial effect as far as heart diseases go. This effect is also known as meditation in motion.
You can also take the package for Improving Heart Health.
Practicing Tai Chi is beneficial for good health and potentially fatal ailments like heart disease. Remember to ask your doctor whether or not you can try out a new form of exercise before you start. If you wish to discuss about any specific cardio or heart problem, you can consult a specilized cardiologist and ask a free question.
Hii doctors, I am 23, and 15 weeks pregnant today. From last 8 to 10 days I am having severe headaches mostly at night before going to bed. My blood pressure remains 110/70. In last 10 days it has only jumped twice from 110/70 to 130/90 or 140/90. Please suggest what to do as I this pain is not bearable. Feels like something will come out of my head. It pains from both sides and in middle also. Is this common during pregnancy? What can I do to get some relief?
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.