Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra Kurwa
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra KurwaYour feedback matters!
When I take deep breath a pain occur in my right side chest. For last 6 month I was suffering from upset stomach. Now my stomach is fitt but for last 4 days I feel pain when I take deep breath.
Then there is the danger of sexually transmitted diseases, which are extremely painful and nasty.
Illicit sex causes unwanted pregnancy , sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis , gonorrhoea.
To keep women for sex life , one has to beg ,borrow,steal and commit many abominable activities which causes one to suffer a lot.
What means Illicit sex?
Any illicit sex activity ( sex outside of marriage and other than that for producing children , for example masturbation or any type of recreational sex for pleasure only ) is bad. Even sex inside marriage but only for recreation or pleasure comes under illicit sex.
The Vedic texts are the oldest manual known to mankind. Thus one cannot disregard the Vedic texts. Examples are available , which demonstrate that , what has been mentioned in the Vedic texts , is now been proved by scientists of NASA ( USA ).
For example , recently NASA Recorded the Voice of Sun. So all Scientist were shocked because it is a Sound of "ॐ" OM...!!!! This has already been mentioned in the Vedas long ago.
The Vedic Scripture tells "You have got this human form of life after many, many millions of years waiting." So do not misuse it. That is Vedic civilization, not to misuse the human form of life. Nature's law is very, very strict. This life, it is given, a chance. Nature gives a chance. Now you get this human form of life, advanced consciousness. Now you make further improvement. That is wanted. From here we can make further improvement." - SB 11.9.29 Purport
The Vedic literature indicates that , to the extent that a person becomes interested in sex, that much he loses all good qualities. For from lust develop all other bad qualities such as greed, personal ambition, hatred, and cruelty. “Sex life is the background of material existence. Demons are very fond of sex life. The more one is freed from the desire for sex, the more he is promoted to the level of the demigods; the more one is inclined to enjoy sex, the more he is degraded to the level of demonic life.” (SB 3.20.23)
Sex binds one to bodily consciousness and thus distances one from realizing one's real self within the body. For every pleasure which one derives from illicit sex , one risks equal amount of pain or suffering in future.
How to avoid trouble arising from sex?
It is been proved by medical research that to overcome illicit sex desire , Mantra meditation helps amazingly well. Mantra meditation means simply to chant the Holy Names of God with "love and devotion". You may chant any Names of God Who you have faith in. But the key is to chant sincerely with Love and Devotion , in the mood of giving and service. This has been validated by all bonafide sources ( from Vedas , Bible ) and it works. Try it. You have nothing to lose except your anxiety and bad habit.
I have high fever nd headache too. I am very worried as some people said that these are symptoms of dengue. Is this true? What I have to do now?
I am suffering from nose smell. With this smell I can't eat any food. I am using MEDLER pills. Is it can help to cure my problem. This smell is occurs when my nose blocked. After blocking when I take strong breath then start this smell. What can I do for relief?
Children are highly at risk of developing a common cold. It has been said that 22 million school days are lost each year because of the common cold. This can easily be prevented by a number of simple measures. Here are the most common methods which people take to make sure that they do not catch the flu:
- Make your child wash their hands: This is the most common reason for children getting the common cold. It is possible that whatever you touch may get infected with your germs and pass on to your children. This can happen even hours later. Therefore, it is crucial that you wash your hands as often as possible and if this is not possible, you should at least make your child use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not sneeze into your hands: When you sneeze into your hands, the virus clings to your hands. Therefore, when you sneeze, try to sneeze into a tissue or at least into the inside of your elbow so that your child does not get a cold.
- Make your child not touch your face: Colds can only enter your body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Tell your kids not to touch their faces so that they do not catch a virus.
- Make your child do aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise increases your heart rate and this means, that it also increases the ability of the body to kill viruses.
- Give your child foods with phytochemicals: Green, red and yellow vegetable and fruits are very good at fighting off viruses. Eat them so that the natural virus fighting ability of the body is increased.
- Do not allow your child to come near smoke: Smoking reduces the body's ability to fight off cold. This is why smokers get more severe and more frequent colds. It has been said that one cigarette can stop cilia from working for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Relax: There is also a lot of evidence that your immune system is stronger when you are not stressed out. Try to see that your child is not stressed from school or any other place which may cause them stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.