Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RajendraYour feedback matters!
My gf having periods twice in a month with so much pain & body aching. Her main organ is also sore during that periods. What should she do?
How do I know whether my spouse is pregnant or not? Today is her 28 the day and it's her menstrual date. How to know naturally whether c is pregnant or not. And if need check up will check at home. But when to checkup to get accurate results.
I have unprotected sex with my gf on 07/5/16 at 2: 00 pm and given unwanted 72 after 11 hrs later intercourse her first period was 21/04/16 and now her period date is 18/5/16 but period is delay today is 20/05/16. I am very tens that is she pregnant or not! Plzz suggest me to prevent from pregnancy?
My gf recently got abortion, can I have sex with her at this time? Is there any problem if I sex with her?
Hi, I have thyroid and we are planning baby I had periods since last month but I have a bought weather I am pregnant or not cause i'm feeling drowsy these days and even I am getting vomiting sensation these days I got my last periods on 28th of last month and it lasted till 31st.
I have 25-30cms long penis when I keep it in her vagina she says some sounds and it's paining a lot. I love to have sex. Why she is saying it's paining.
How many I pill can take in a month. My gf takes 3 I pill in 35 days dose the 3th I pill work or not please tell soon.?
Role of homeopathic medicine in management of malnutrition
Malnutrition is defined as the imbalance between supply of nutrients and energy and body's demand to ensure growth, maintenance, and performance of the specific function. The main victim of malnutrition are children under the age group of 15 years but it is also common in children below 5 years. It is due to lower socioeconomic status, nuclear family, poor hygiene, late introduction of solid food and acute infectious diseases. Many times in spite of proper feeding and eating well children suffer from malnutrition. Malnutrition makes the child immunodeficient so it makes a child more susceptible to infection. Homeopathic can augment the recovery of children suffering from malnutrition.
My wife is 7th month pregnant. Her abdominal is so hard but baby is ok. What are food eat for her and her baby. Please advise in brief.
I am 24 years old, got married recently in jan 2015, till jan my periods were perfect, I didn't have any problems, but last 3 months my blood flow during periods is fluctuating, in feb I have blood clots and heavy flow for 9 hours, in march it is very very less, april it is too heavy like feb with blood clots and in may it is moderate but these 3 months my blood flow was like water, like liquid. Please help me I am worried about this. And I travalled internationally these 3 months, I visited us and came back to india. Let me know what can I do to get back my normal periods.
Hello Sir, We are planning for a child from last 3 months but my wife is not getting pregnant We thought this time she will get pregnant & we are doing the intercourse during his ovulation period but still no result Can you please help & provide necessary tips for this . Thanks.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old, unmarried and never had any sexual activity. I am diagnosed with a cyst in right ovary (size 51 into 40 mm). I want to ask, do I need any medication or it will dissolve on its own? One more thing, I got my last periods on 6th of june 2016 and this month, I have not get my periods yet. When will I get my periods, is it related to ovarian cyst?
I get period only for 1 or 2 days I consulted a doctor regarding about it and he told me that it is due to swelling in the bladder may I knw the actual reason behind it?
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi doctor since few months I have started feeling different during my fertile period. My breast hurts a little ,abdomen bloats, feel pukish, a slight but discomfort able pain on my left side lower abdomen. I want know that is this normal. I am 28 years and got married few months back.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman.