Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajendraYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I have one doubt please clear this. I have a allergy infection on my hand for that i'm eating allopathic medicines nad on other side I have irregular periods problems for that m taking homeopathic medicines. Can you please tell me that can I eat both together at same time? Please tell me.
I got married in 2014 June. We have done sex last month. My all sperm went to wife vagina. This never happened in past We thought we will get good news in this month. But we did not get good news my sperm count is 95 mil /ml, motility 75 %, agglutination 1, liquefaction 15 min ,pus cells 15 to 20/hpf. My wife mc also regular from last 5 month What is the reason behind that? What we can do for pregnancy?
The reason why you suffer from bad health every now and then is due to your poor immune system. Whenever there is a change in weather and you are attacked by the flu virus, stop blaming the weather because it is actually your weakened immune system that has let you down. Same goes for the particular food you eat or the way you heal from your wounds rather slowly.
So, if you really want to boost up your immunity system, then you can take a cue from the books of Ayurveda. Ayurveda not only believes in healing the body but makes sure that the root cause is weeded out so that you stay healthy for a longer duration of time.
Let us see how Ayurveda develops your immune system so that you can withstand all kinds of emotional, physical and most importantly, environmental challenges.
- The first thing Ayurveda says is to stick to healthy and nutritious foods. That doesn’t mean, you can’t cheat once in a week, but make sure that you have a protein rich and less carbohydrate diet. Make sure your food is warm; neither hot nor cold when you consume it.
- Cold foods and drinks are harmful to your body because they affect the digestive system. Say no to any kind of aerated drinks.
- Avoid foods, which are oily and especially difficult to digest.
- Take care of your muscles and skin by massaging daily with sesame or sunflower oil. They help in rebuilding the tissues of your body.
- While taking a bath, apply some essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus or juniper oil in a tub of warm water. This will make you feel fresh and uplift your mood.
- While cooking, add some spices to your food, especially turmeric, cumin, coriander or cinnamon. These will increase the food value.
There are some suggestions made by Ayurveda:
- Make sure you get an adequate of 6-8 hours of sleep. Avoid sleeping less or oversleeping.
- Exercise regularly; yoga, walking, free hand exercises which will increase blood circulations in your body.
Finally, avoid negative thinking. Make sure you are infused with a positive spirit, no matter what the situation is. Doing this, you will stay physically and mentally spirited. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Good morning correspondent. . Recently 20days back I met with a lady in sex. Just now I heard that she had HIV. What tests now I can go for finding weather I had HIV or not please suggest me. I am worrying alot. I am just 24.
My wife has white discharge from her vagina for past 3 days. What will be the issue. Bit worried. Can you help ?
Hi, I am DT. Sheela Suhag Seharawat, Mentor Diet Clinic. We are in this field since 11 years and treating so many therapeutic patients, adn specially aajkal jo young girls mein ya ladies mein jo ek main problem aa rahi hai wo hai PCOS. PCOD ki kaafi problem aa rahi hai, basically wo start ho jaati hai 15yrs k baad, and PCOD is a hormonal imbalance jis se ki aapke body mein kaafi changes ho jaate hai jo ki aapke weight gain me bhi problem karti hai. So, PCOD ko treat karne k liye definitely aapko ek Gynecologist ki help leni padegi but saath mein aap apne diet ko healthy karke PCOD ko kaafi hadh tak treat kar sakte ho. Qyunki PCOD aur weight loss both are directly realted.
To first of all aapko PCOD control karna hai to aapko apna weight control karna padega and uske liye kuch points aapko apne mind mein rakhne padege. Jaise ki aap PCOD k liye sab se pehle processed food ko na bolein because processed food jitne bhi hotein hai wo aapke hormone imbalance ka problem karega to better hai avoid processed food. Second thing PCOD k liye aap ko apna weight cut down karna padega. Weight k liye aap ko jo main tips, aap k dietician provide kar sakte hai ya aap ko like high fibre diet, low carbs diet, high protein diet wo humein mind me rakhna padega. PCOD k liye humein aapne carbohydrate ko definitely apne diet mein ek controlled way se lena padega. Carbohydrate ko hum jitna low rakhege apne diet mein utna humara PCOD mein wo benefit rahega. Carbohydrate lo but kosish karo wo aap protein k sath lene ki to wo aap ka zyada beneficial rahega.
PCOD k liye aap refined flours ko jitna aap k diet se avoid kar sakte ho utna behtar hai. Refined flours mein jaise suji, maida, jo bhi aap k bahar k junk foods hai un cheezo ko aap jitna avoid kar sakte hai utna aapke liye behtar hoga. And PCOD k liye ek main cheez jo mai definitely aapko bolungi wo hai kam se kam 20-30min ki walk agar aap daily routine me include kar sakte ho to wo aap k liye bohot hi faaidemandh sidh hoga. For further queries you can just connect to us at Lybrate, you can call us, you can text us and you can book an appointment as well.
Iam 36 years old, I don't have any children till now due to low count, my test show as 2million, how can I increase my count and now a days I have erection problem also, only on first touch it is erected and later it difficult get it stand, please help me out with these two problems.
Hii doctor, I am 24 years old. I am married. Every time I had my periods on time and normal and there was no problem but in november 2016 I missed my period. I consult a doctor, had a pregnancy test also but I was not pregnant. Then he gave medicine then had period in december now this month january also I am not having periods. What can be the reason? Is it something to b worried about? Why m not having periods? Surely m not pregnant than what must be the reason?
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule.
Related Tip: Kidney stones and homeopathy?
Hello sir, me jab bi apni wife se sex karta hu To sex karne ke baad meri wife ko body me khujali hoti he kya yeh normal he.
Meri wife (age-26, weight -51) 5 months ki pregnant hai . Aur hmm daily sex karte h. Kav kav to 1 month me 35-40 times. To Isse Mujhe ya meri wife ya hmare baby ko koi problem to nai hogi. Note- during sex Mujhe ya meri wife ko koi problem nai hoti. Please tell us.
Hi, I am 22 male, recently I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend after her 6th day from her periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy? If yes please suggest me any precautions.
Hello sir my protected exposure on oct 2015 with a prostate at delhi her vagina a small open cut and her nail stretch my upper body after six month I have Sore thorat since one year headache mild white coated tongue body ache hamstring in body weight loss 6 kg numbness tiredness so much mild fever 98 to 99.5 cough since one year tonsil enlargement itching all over body lymph nodes growing excessive sweating rash red color come and goes black mole in hand and feet tiredness so much weakness itching in eyes.
Can you think of anyone who is into cycling (professional or a regular cyclist) and has not faced any injuries? You would have to think real hard, as injuries are a very common part of cycling. Right from the stage when a person starts learning to whatever stage they decide to stop at, injuries are a part and parcel of it.
There are, however, some tips that can help you avoid or reduce the incidence of injuries and their impact. These are gaining importance, as there are more people getting into the sport. Follow these and have a happy time cycling away!
- Choose the right bike for your height and frame. Do not use cycles which are too small or too big for you.
- Always use a helmet of the approved standards and use the helmet lock. It does not prevent scratches and skin tears, but definitely helps protect your head.
- Common notion is that traffic rules don’t apply to cyclists. We all can remember how a cyclist gets off the bike at the signal and pushes the bike to cross over. This is wrong and the traffic rules apply as much to the cyclists as to the other motorists.
- Using hand signals to indicate stopping, turning or changing lanes is also a practice that cyclists must follow.
- When riding on the roads, keep safe distance from other vehicles. If there is a cycling lane, stick to it.
- Though cycling with music in your ears is very appealing, try not to do that, especially if you are on the road where you might not be able to hear honking from other vehicles.
- If you are cycling in a group, make sure you cycle one behind the other, not as a group.
- Do not try bike stunts like speeding, wheeling, etc., on roads which have regular traffic. Choose off-peak hours and quieter areas for these stunts.
- If you are crossing a pedestrian lane, get off the bike and cross it carefully.
- Try not to use the edge of the road from where it is easy to fall off. Riding on the road helps others to notice you, so ride accordingly.
- If you are riding at night, make sure you are wearing bright clothing; there are fluorescent colored bibs with reflectors available. The bike should also have reflectors, so others can see you and the bike.
- For regular practice, try staying in residential areas, compared to roads which have other vehicles.
- Ensure the bike is always maintained in a good condition with brakes and gears working properly. Get your bike serviced regularly, so it is well oiled and checked for proper functioning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.