Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Need gynecologists help. Please keep patience and read the entire data. Last period date 10-15 aug Maam/Sir I got physically involved with my boyfriend on 27th August and took ipill (Ecp) 6 hours after intercourse. On first September 1 started bleeding and the bleeding continued for four days. After that I have done 4 home urine pregnancy test that is 21 days, 28 days ,35 days and 42 days after intercourse. The problem is that I have not experienced and bleeding after that but all the tests have came NEGATIVE so do I have to still worry about pregnancy? And when should I expect my periods? please help. Plz.
I am age of 20 and pregnant of almost 2 months suffering from heavy headache. Before pregnancy it little headache but now a days it pains a lot, and my blood pressure also shows low, please advise.
Top 3 food to keep you energetic whole day
1. Raw vegetables - Green salads
2. Protein rich food - Cheese omelete.
3. Nuts - ideal snacks
My wife had 3 miscarriages and same reason 2 months ago baby's heartbeat loss so what could be the reason? Kindly advise.
While I go to toilet blood comes out along with it. If I consume cremaffin syrup, it stops for about 2 days or so. Please help me. I eat a lot of polo chocolates.
Here are some causes and symptoms of polycystic ovarian disease
Twice I got miscarriage and later I was convinced in May-28-2015 was my due date. But didn't got labor pain so I went admitted in hospital on 27th may-2015 doctor inserted pain killer for labor pain. But still I didn't got pain later again around 9.00 on I got heavy pain and cold. Around midnight I got heavy vomiting doctors came got heart beat is gone low. So they did emergency c section but no use. I lost my boy baby on 28th May-2015. Now I am planning for babies later six months. But too much back pain and body pain. Please tell me know what should be done to become pregnant again soon.
My wife closed her birth option in 2015 and few days back we did sex and the problem is she is not in periods her date is from 15 to 19 but now its 24th date and she is still not in periods what happened to her? Is her birth option opened? Or what else please suggest us fast so we will start for future plans. Thanks,
Sir, I need some clarity about how to get the pregnancy Unfortunately I had sex with one girl yesterday but I never ejaculated my sperm into her vagina but I was tried but it injecting time she got huge pain me also scared and then I didn't try. Even I did not fully injectetip of the tip of penis if any chance to got the pregnancy? Because before ejaculation some water is coming to the tip of penis that why I am scaring.
7 reasons why papaya is so good for you
The gift of Mexicans to the world, papaya or papita is a native of central America. Christopher Columbus nicknamed it as 'fruit of the angel' owing to its heavenly taste and out of the world aroma.
Papaya is loaded with several nutrients such as vitamin a, e, c and folic acid which make it beneficial for our health. It is easily available in the market throughout the year. Here are some of the health benefits that the fruit has to offer:
1. Lowers cholesterol
Papaya is rich in vitamin c, which prevents the accumulation of cholesterol in arteries. Vitamin c is an excellent reducing agent, therefore, blocks the oxidation of cholesterol. The oxidation leads to cholesterol deposition in arteries. High cholesterol is linked to higher risks of heart attack. Eat a combination of papaya and oatmeal in the morning for a healthy breakfast.
2. Improves digestion
The fruit contains an enzyme called papain, which facilitates protein breakdown in the stomach allowing proper absorption of nutrients. Eating papaya after a meal will keep your tummy fit and fine as it prevents bloating and indigestion.
3. Helps in weight loss
To lose the extra kilos, the digestive system must function properly and this is where papaya proves to be beneficial. As stated above the digestive properties of the fruit makes it an excellent fat burner. You can have papaya smoothie for your breakfast. Just mix mashed papaya with milk and drink. Add some fruits to the shake to make it yummy.
4. Delays ageing
This attribute of papaya might have forced Columbus to name it as the fruit of the angel. Eating half a papaya daily delays the aging process. The antioxidant beta-carotene present in it plays the role of the anti-aging agent. To bring a glow on your skin you can use the papaya- honey mask. Mash half a papaya and mix it with 4 spoons of honey to make a paste. Now apply this on your face and neck and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Finally, rinse it with cold water.
5. Boosts immunity
Since it is rich in vitamin c, it is an excellent immunity booster. A medium sized papaya contains more than 100% of the daily requirement of vitamin c. So, it's a must have fruit for those suffering from fever or flu.
6. Improves vision
Papaya being rich in carotenoids, the fruit is excellent eye insurance. Carotenoids, help against age-related eye disease such as macular degeneration- a condition that causes blindness. Try to eat at least 3 or more servings of papaya to reap maximum benefits.
7. Fights cancer
Red-fleshed papayas contain a high dose of lycopene, an antioxidant that reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease. One cup of it contains over 2500 micrograms of lycopene. So, have a cup of red fleshed papayas every day to fight cancer.
There was no frequency in wife's menstrual cycle due to stress. But nowadays during periods bleeding is more and also pieces of fleshes are coming out. We never had intercourse from the day the day of our marriage. We have celebrated our first marriage anniversary.
Use only by advice of the dentist. Over use alter the microbial flora of mouth. This result in black spot on tongue.
Dark chocolate not only benefits the heart and has lots of other health benefits too:
- cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, way more than most other food
- the bioactive compounds in cocoa can improve blood flow in the arteries and cause a small but statistically significant decrease in blood pressure.
- dark chocolate improves several important risk factors for disease. It lowers the susceptibility of ldl to oxidative damage while increasing hdl and improving insulin sensitivity.
- studies show that the flavanols from cocoa can improve blood flow to the skin and protect it against sun-induced damage.
But of course, this doesn't mean you should go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat on. Maybe have a square after dinner and try to really savor them.
Be aware that a lot of the chocolate available in the market is not good. You need to choose quality stuff; organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content.
Me and gf had sexual activities 2 months ago. I was afraid thai she could get preg. We did not had sexual intercourse. We had stimulation to each other and I had fear that bcz of my finger sm sperms have transfered to her vagina. But later she did not missed any of her periods. Now. Then before 5 days we again had those activities (fingering and oral) after the act soon in 2 hrs she started feeling weakness and nausea. Then nxt day she had fever with nausea and headaches then she vomited. The she went to Dr. He gave sum medicines and she was fine after 2 days she was normal and now again yesterday she started feeling nausea ans she had her face swollen up why is this soo? Today she is having head aches can she be preg? Due to sm sperms got transfered to her by my fingers? Her expected dates of periods are 11 th of may.
I am 24 year old female I have irregular mensuration cycles from last september my periods got extended up to one month which led to weakness and stress with heavy bleeding. I have done my lower abdominal sonography last year october and all things are absolutely normal kindly give me valuable suggestions and solutions. Thank you.
Being overweight or obese leads to many health problems and thus, controlling your diet to reduce fat and weight can help you get your life back. However, one the other side of the spectrum, being too skinny can also be unhealthy. You could also be clinically of a proper weight, but might want to put on some muscle. Diets for both the sides will thus vary greatly.
Diet for weight loss:
- Include more of dark leafy vegetables in your diet: These vegetables are store houses of many important nutrients, such as vitamins, proteins, fibers and antioxidants and also contain no fats.
- Cereals and grains: It is important that we replace refined flour and fried foods, such as parathas or poori and replace them with whole healthy grains. Some examples of these grains are whole wheat bread, brown rice, rotis and oats.
- Lean meats: Certain forms of meat, which have been prepared without too much oil and spice are good as weight loss diet ingredients. Chicken, turkey, sweet-water fish among others are good choices.
- Fruits: Fruits are also a good option as they have natural sugar within them and can provide a boost of energy without requiring processed sugars. Melons, Oranges, berries, guavas are all good examples as they also help in regulating body functions.
Diets for weight gain:
- Peanuts: This ingredient is a good source of protein and unsaturated fats, which will help you build muscle and put on some extra weight. If you are working out at the gym to gain muscles peanuts can provide you with the required calories and protein to put on weight.
- Bananas: This fruit is not only a source of potassium, but also a source of good sugar which can easily be converted into energy within the body and can help build muscles and thus enable you to put on weight the healthy way.
- Eggs: Eggs, especially egg yolk is known to be rich in protein and fats and can help you gain weight quickly. However, it is advised not to eat multiple eggs and limit its consumption to three or four eggs weekly as it can contribute to bad cholesterol within the body.
- Chocolate: Some amount of chocolate in your food also helps you to put on weight although excessive consumption may lead to elevated blood sugar levels. However, chocolates in moderation and regularity will help you put on weight healthily.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"