Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajendraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, me jab bi apni wife se sex karta hu To sex karne ke baad meri wife ko body me khujali hoti he kya yeh normal he.
My vagina is too tight and i'm finding it difficult to have sex. I felt a lot of pains the day I tried to make an attempt with my husband is it vaginismus, my husband couldn't get inside me, we also used gel to do but we still face same. My vagina is to small, so please suggest.
1. Whole grain bagel
5. Whole grain cereal
6. Chicken thighs
7. Chocolate milk
8. Low fat cottage cheese
11. Ground flaxseed
My mother is 85+ year old. She has a very large thin walled 26 x 20 x 14 cm cysts in lower abdomen and pelvis. Likely ovarian origin. What are the option at this age.
I have been married 9 months ago. My periods are irregular before e years I ws suffering from polycystic ovaries. Some times I get periods in 40 days or 33 or 50 or 60 also please suggest me. I want to get pregnant.
I am having sex with my husband since ten year and I never loose my virginity as blooding since my first sex is with my husband but after ten year I have blooding by intimation. Why this is?
Hi My Height 5.4 weight 95 kg. It can possible to get pregnant. Eating more meals n oil items snacks.
Toxic shock syndrome is a severe condition resulting from a bacterial infection. This infection is caused by the bacteria, Staphylococcus Aureus, which enter the bloodstream. Once into the bloodstream, the bacteria start producing toxins in the body. This is common among menstruating women who have a habit of using super-absorbent tampons. It can, however, also affect men and children.
In case of toxic shock syndrome, one might experience symptoms of low blood pressure and fever. Dryness of the eyes and the mouth, muscle pain and diarrhea are also common symptoms of this disorder. Your blood pressure may drop suddenly, making you prone to fatigue and nausea.
This type of infection occurs when the bacteria enter the body through a cut or sore on the skin. Women who use tampons during their menstrual cycles are vulnerable as tampons happen to be thriving spots for bacteria if aren’t changed frequently. Fibers present in the tampons may also create friction against the vagina, thus creating an opening for the bacteria to enter the bloodstream.
In addition to the causes, there are certain risk factors for toxic shock syndrome:
- Presence of an open wound on the skin
- Giving birth to a child
- Using vaginal sponge or diaphragm as contraceptives
This disorder is considered to be a medical emergency. To combat the bacterial infection, antibiotics are administered into the body via intravenous means. The course of the antibiotic treatment lasts for about 7-8 weeks. There are other treatments for this disorder, which mainly depend on the causes. If the cause of the disorder is a tampon or a vaginal sponge, then it will need to be removed from the body. In case of a wound being the cause, the pus from the wound will need to be drained. Blood pressure medications are also possible treatment modes for toxic shock syndrome.
You can also follow these preventive measures:
1. Replace your tampon regularly
2. Avoid using super absorbent tampons
3. Use sanitary napkins when the volume of bleeding is low
4. In case of wounds, keep the area clean and dry
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, my general period date is 3rd or 4th of the month. Its 14th already & I missed my periods. I took the pregotek urine test kits & tested 3 times. The result was negative. I then went ahead and took the Blood test the result was:<0.100 mIU/mL. I don't understand the values. Kindly tell me am I pregnant.
A 2.2cmx 1.5 cm tumor found in my mother's breast. Doctor told us to operate this. I do not know how serious is this. I can share some reports and biopsy. And not sure in height wait details.
Choose to become a father before you are 40
Men should think about becoming fathers much before 40 years in order to minimize the effects of age on fertility and outcomes of pregnancy. The ideal age to become a father is between 25–35 years.
The age of sperm donors as per recommendations should be less than 40 years of age. Beyond this age, the sperm quality is reduced considerably and this may adversely affect fertility and pregnancy outcomes.
Researchers from the French National Institute for Medical Research has reported that miscarriages rates were higher in women whose partners were older than 40 years when compared to women whose partners are young men. This risk doubled when their partners were 45 years of age.
Older fathers are more likely to have a child with schizophrenia, heart defects, cleft lip, Down syndrome or a child being born autistic.
In women, pregnancy after 35 years of age is generally regarded as high risk
with greater chances of birth defects and miscarriages. But, according to the researchers, the age of the male should also be taken into consideration by gynecologists.
This time my periods came on time but flow was not the usual, it was a bit less than usual and strangely I did not bleed at night only during day times. Please advice.
It’s true that physical activities and sports can do wonders for your health. But, they can also be dangerous for your health, when it comes to injuries. While on one hand exercise provides you relief from stress, it can leave you with different kinds of injuries. However, there is no need to worry as these injuries are treatable. They can be treated by physical therapies. Here are some of the common injuries that can be cured by physical therapy:
- Ligament tearing and damage of tendons: This condition is very painful. It occurs due to any accident, trauma or serious injury at the time of exercising or sports activity. Sometimes, it is required to undertake a surgery in order to fix up the tendons or ligaments. However, physical therapy can treat this condition.
- Tendinitis: It is a common condition. It is nothing but the inflammation of the tissues around muscles and bones. This usually occurs in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, or ankle.
- Fractures: This is a very common type of injury. Be it skiing or walking, you can anytime meet with an accident and develop fractures. Physical therapy is first applied to give back the strength of the muscles in the affected part.
- Arthritis: It is a common problem in athletes. It occurs due to repetitive motion, such as swinging a racket. It is similar to other conditions in which there are a muscle tear or sprain. These can be treated by physical therapy.
- Dislocations: This is a condition in which the bones move out of their positions. It might occur due to a sudden fall or blow during any physical activity.
- Low Back Pain: It is a common problem for ageing people. It can be mild to severe. If you are having a low back pain for more than six months, you must consult a doctor immediately. Frequent sessions of physical therapy are advised for over a prolonged period to get rid of the pain.
Physical therapy is not just to heal your injury. There are clinics which now offer preventive evaluations. These are done to determine the muscle weakness in your body. If the therapist finds any problem in the body, he tried to strengthen the muscle in the area to avoid chances of meeting accidents or falling prone to injuries.
3 Tips to choose a physical therapist
- Be sporty: Choose a clinic that offers treatment to athletes and is not for regular patients.
- Look for certifications: Find out whether the clinic is certified to meet your requirements. Check whether they have a sports certified specialist (SCS) or an orthopaedic clinical specialist (OCS)
- Do background check: Ask others to get feedback on the clinic. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
My wife is not having her period from last two months. Her last period was on 2nd feb2016. She is not pregnant as her ultrasound report said and feeling sick and stomach pain frequently. Suggest me some medicines to regulate her cycle. Its urgent sir/mem. Please consult something.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.