Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajendraYour feedback matters!
I had 2 ultrasound for my abdomen.in January I was diagnosed with 3.1 x 2.5 cm follicular cysts right ovary. And in august I was diagnosed with 41x35 mm right ovarian cyst. Please suggest if its dangerous as im planning for pregnancy now.
Im 28 years old lady, married. Right now I dnt want to take issue so I take femilon. Is it harmful? In future if I take issue should I suffer for this pill?
Hello gynagogist mam, My preg confirmed on sep 11th 2015 (6weeks) with heart beat 117 n fetal pole imaged Oct 16th 2015 (11weeks) Dec 18 2015 (20 weeks) Mar 7 (33 weeks) April. 9, th (36 to 37 weeks) duration I delivered a baby. Please let me answer for my question On sep 4 th 2015 that is prior 7 days of my 6 weeks report one guy missed me for sex. But on the full month of august I. Was with my husband. I wants to know either my baby have my husbands dna or new guy who used me once on sep 4th his dna? So that I can tell the truth to my husband. I'm in full of confusion who will be the father can you clarify me? Because of this confusion full of stress.
I am a 25 years old women. I have a 3 months old baby girls. I have a problem with irregular menstruation. Two times in a month it is seen.
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a very common disorder and refers to a group of conditions where there is an accumulation of excess fat in the liver of people who drink little or no alcohol. The most common form of NAFLD is a non-serious condition called fatty liver. In fatty liver fat accumulation in the liver cells.
Hello Good morning Doctors on 11th I was participated in sex with GF she had a 3rd day of her periods I used a safety but the safety was broken and my sperms was released in her vaginal so I took a precaution unwanted 72 within 30 min there was a bleeding but from 12th afternoon there is no bleeding on 13th afternoon agn the bleeding started and on 14th agn stpd and from today morning 16th there is a normal bleeding is there any chance of pregnancy or any problem to her periods please suggest me what to do.
My gf had unwanted 72 and she confused that she would got pregnant. She eat that pill after 2 hours of intercourse. Please help me.
Sir/madam I participated in sex on 7 DEC my partner having bleeding heavily. Her period time was 1-7 of every month but this month she didn't get period as regular staring day of periods she bleed and then it stop after few day on 7 th we have sex from the next day she bleeds heavily til today. My partner was very scary and feared about heavily bleeding please help me sir/madam I am also afraid of it please help me is their any problem please tell me.
I had my last periods on 24 Jan 15. I had sex without taking care on 08 Feb almost 4-5 times. In the morng I.E on ,09 Feb I took I-pill 72 hour protection. But till my periods didn't came. I had checked by pregnancy kit it is showing postive. What should I do now.I don't want child. If it is possible to get pregnant after taking I pill
My spouse just checked today morning from I sure that she is pregnant. I guess we had an unprotected sex this month in the first week. It has been 10-15 days maximum. She's not planning to conceive at the moment. What is the best way to abort the child without any complications at later stage. Please suggest a way to abort the child asap.
My Last period end date is 01-Sep-2015 Guess that I am carrying a baby but there is no vomiting Could you please let me know by when I should consult a doctor? and what tablets should I take?
My period is not coming for the last month till now and m having some fatigue feeling n weight gaining.
Hello sir mujhe vagina me itching horaha hai approximately 2 month se. I had sex without condom after that took contraceptive pill and get harmed so much by the pill chhote chhote chawal ke dane jaise rigid se mahsoos hote hai chhone pr or skin ke andar hai baahar daane nahi dikhaayi dete hai khijlaane ka mn karta hai or khujla dene se or bhi jyada dard badh jaata hai daano ke upaar ki skin or bhi patli ho jaati hai or blood baahar aa jata hai skin itni naajuk ho gayi hai or andar katho chhote daane.
Garlic is well known for its strong antiviral and antibacterial properties and has been used for ages to fight the common cold and many of its symptoms. Plus, it contains allicin, a sulfuric compound that produces potent antioxidants and offers many medicinal benefits.
Also, garlic is one of best immune-boosting foods that help the body ward off and fight infections. A 2001 study published in the journal Advances in Therapy found that taking garlic supplements daily helps prevent colds.
•Eat one to two raw garlic cloves or add a few drops of garlic oil in your food and drinks regularly to prevent as well as fight common colds.
•If you have a cold, you can boil a few chopped garlic cloves in one cup of water. Remove from heat, and add one teaspoon of honey. Drink it two or three times a day until your cold is gone.
Hi doctor My cousin is getting very bad stomach pain during menstrual period, so please advice on this and she is not able to withstand the pain.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
- Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
- Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
- Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
- IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I'm 20 years old and have been on yaz contraception for a few years. 2 weekends ago I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend without protection. It was irresponsible but he did not ejaculate. Neither less I took norlevo the next day because I panicked. Now I've taken my third inactive pill and my period has not yet started, so tomorrow I drink my last inactive pill. I'm a bit stressed that my period has not yet started but I also know that norlevo can delay periods but does it also apply if you are on the pill and only get withdrawal bleeds? Should I be concerned? I did experience the weekend that ended yesterday a bit pms.
I am a 24 year old girl facing excessive pain during periods. Kindly suggest a medicine for control. I have long working hours and it gets really tough.
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. Here's how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
- It is due to oiliness present in the milk, cause excess secretion of Sebum.
- Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
- Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
- Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
- Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
- Discontinue milk intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
- Switch to organic milk products only: If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Organic almond milk without added sugar
- Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
- Natural coconut cream
- Take milk with haldi only, as plain milk can cause
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains Omega-6 fats, which causes skin inflammation and swelling of acne. Further, oily and spicy foods, over use of cosmetics and certain face creams etc. all can cause acne, therefore it is advisable to avoid them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.