Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am male 56 years old having cholestrol problem and triglycerides. What should I do. My last test in may 2015 cholestrol was 230.
I am 34 years male old height 6 feet 74 KG, I really work hard to reduce triglyceride but it never reduce 180 to below I always found 180-220, my HDL, LDL and total cholesterol under control, and not having sugar problem as well. Kindly suggest the way ahead.
The modern age is full of tensions and stress, expecting peaceful mind and unhealthy lifestyle is just impossible. To prevent common diseases and living a healthy life requires keen knowledge of the main organ of the body, that is the Heart. The heart is a muscular organ which works like an engine and provides fuel to run human body by pumping blood. Our heart has two chambers which separates the oxygen rich blood from oxygen poor blood and each time you breathe the valves of heart opens and closes. There are many cardiovascular diseases that are caused due to the blood vessel and heart issues like lack of flexibility, blockage, fatty plaques of the arteries or lack of strength of the parties.
The modern medical systems suggest surgical treatment for the cure of the heart problems but on another hand, Ayurveda targets the deep root cause of the disease. The best cure for heart diseases is to adopt a holistic approach named Ayurveda the part of the great Indian heritage. This is not only based upon the ancient principle but many researchers worked and proofed that heart issues are reversible with the help of Ayurvedic treatment.
As Ayurveda believes in the natural ingredients for treatment, many remedies are available in our surrounding. Here are some commonly recommended remedies to prevent and cure heart diseases by Ayurveda.
- Triphala: To reduce the blood fat level and high cholesterol Triphala- the mixture of three herbs named Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. This handles the causative issues of blood fat and cholesterol and keeps the heart healthy.
- Ashwagandha: This is a wonder herb to reduce tension from mind and body and provide strength to the heart muscles.
- Chaywanprash: this is the mixture of various herbs like sugar, honey, ghee, Indian Gooseberry (amla), jam, sesame oil, berries, herbs and various spices. Chaywanprash is an herbal jam which strengthens the heart muscles and boosts up the immune system as well.
These three are the most common and easily available remedies for heart problems. Other than these three garlic, ginger, turmeric, saffron, arjuna, guggul, etc. herbs which are good for heart diseases and provides a complete cure. I would suggest consulting an expert Ayurvedic physician for the better results and proper guidance instant of trying self treatment.
Is it true that hot / short tempered people are at high risk of getting and having high blood pressure? Or is it just temporary (at the moment that you are angry)? Can you explain the basis of this? What's the best advice to someone who has short temper. How to curb it?
I am not able to get proper sleep. I'm getting palpitations and anxiety. Since 2 days. and anxiety stays for whole day. Is it due to depression? If yes what should I do. I feel weak.
I am having anxiety problem from past few months. Whenever unfavorable situation comes I feel uncomfortable, having some pain in chest area, have uneasy breathing, & feel GHABRAHAT. Most of the time I feel nervous, tired and not willing to work on anything. I tried but not able to perform meditation, exercise. Please suggest some medicine which improves this situation and give me confidence to work in all odd situation.
For last few days I observe that my left forearm gets senseless often, sometimes with mild pain also. Lam 66 and DM2 on medication with last Hb1Ac reading as 7.4.Is it due to diabetes or early warning for heart problem?
I have to maintain a good health as my blood pressure is too high please suggest me the good options, how I can maintain good health with normal blood pressure.
Sir hello My aunt is having a cholesterol of 207. Could you please give any advice how to reduce it. Her age is 41.
My heart beat is very fast. In 1 minute its Pulse rate 92 or 98 and some time my heart is pain. Please ask me what I do?
I have breathing problem so what are the home remedies to overcome it. Usually it's more when the summer starts and later on it will come down.
I am suffering from diabetes and because of this bad cholesterol increased. Please suggest medication to control cholesterol.
If an underweight or overweight person reduces their weight by anxiety or stress, the HDL good cholesterol except LDL is reduced, if it occurs what will happen to health? Will it lead to heart disease like heart attack?
I have an itching in my hands every alternate night and if I don't take Allegra 120 it spreads to my feet then legs, arms n rest of the body. If ignored it takes me more than one hour to normalize even after taking Allegra. I've met few dermatologists, homeopath n each has diagnosed it to be an allergy but all the treatment has been ineffective. This is going on for more than a year now. I'm a 38 y old mail with no diabetes or blood pressure problems.
Once the heart surgery is complete, the initial recovery process from the wounds and incisions can take almost two months. The doctor will give you instructions on how to take care of yourself post-surgery so you recuperate faster and be back in the pink of health.
Road to recovery
- The first step is to take care of the wounds; make sure that you keep the area of the incision dry. Avoid taking baths for the first few days. If you notice any sign of infection such as redness around the area, pus oozing out or high fever, then do not waste time consult a doctor. Experiencing symptoms such as the breastbone shifting and cracking when you move should not be disregarded at all.
- Post-surgical pain is another area that you need to address. The area adjoining the incision can be painful till the first few weeks pass and there may be pain and stiffness in the surrounding muscles as well. In case of a bypass surgery, the legs may hurt if the veins from the legs were used as grafts. The pain and the soreness will recede with time.
- Avoid heavy activity for the first two months post-surgery. Start with small tasks, and gradually build up your activity levels so that the body gets used to it. Avoid activities such as standing for 15 minutes or more at the same place and lifting heavy things. Make sure to consult your physiotherapist before you start with light exercises such as walking.
- The recovery process also depends on the type of food you eat; because eating healthy food can certainly rev up the recovery process. Initially, you may not feel like eating much, so get your appetite up in a gradual manner. It is best to avoid any junk meal at this point in time as that can adversely affect your body’s metabolism even further. It is important that you get the required amount of rest so that your body can recuperate.