Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have diagnose with angina. Should I go for angiography? I am taking atorvas and monotrate 10 mg both and aspirin for last two years.
She originally was diagnosed in childhood with a whole in heart, then itself vsd was got closed, now she is 11 years old and her weight is 27 kgs. Doing well. She is shuttle badminton player, she is strong enough but she is lien, which food can be given to her to become a little stout.
My uncle experiences pain in the chest after shower, could it be a symptom or it is just a normal. Thing to happen?
I have pan in chest sometime that can't be absorable. After some time that will normal. Please tell me what is the reason?
I am suffering from palpitation want to know is ablation only option or taking medicine will cure. Also want to know is palpitation risky same as other cardiac issues. Also please let me know what to do when high heart beats occur. Thanks.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
Hi I am 64, retired person, have undergone cabg 13 years ago. In dec 14, I experienced angina again. Ecg, tmt and ct angiogram confirmed that there are new blocks in the grafts. I have been advised to take vasodilators with other routine medicines. Another surgery or angioplasty were ruled out. My query is how long should I survive on vasodilators. Wouldn't I become resistant to this drug after some time. Is second surgery possible in my case. Is there no other option at all. For your kind information I walk 40 minutes daily without any significant pain though I feel some discomfort initially for a few minutes. I carry sorbitrate tablets always with me. Will this tablet help in an emergency. I would be grateful for your kind advice. With best regards.
Pain in right side arm and near chest area It's coming from last three days, daily it begins in the evening and while sleeping it goes away and by morning I feel normal, but by evening the pain starts again.
She wants to reduce her weight, but she has cardiac problem and back ache problem. She cannot do difficult exercises. What should be done so that she can reduce little weight?
Why are my feet burning all the time. My reports are S.Uric acid 6.0 Blood sugar 87 s.cholesterol 169.
My father has 2 got mild heart attacks and he is a sugar patient as well. What necessary care that we should do, specially in foods and daily routine. Thanks.
Iam 22 old male iam suffering from upper left pain. What causes of pain. This pain is heart attack related or not not pain in heart. But heart muscle pain is formed please tell me the heart attack which age?
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure.