Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra Deoram MohileYour feedback matters!
Autism is defined as a Neurobiological pervasive development disorder that includes lack of social skills and inability to reciprocate to social interactions. The patient may also have intellectual and cognitive deficits and problems in communication (verbal as well as non-verbal).
Ayurveda is the oldest study of medicine and has proved to be very effective when it comes to managing and treating those affected by autism. The earlier an autistic person resorts to Ayurveda, the more effective it is.
Ayurvedic drink recipe for treating the symptoms of autism: (should be taken daily)
- 1/3 cup of yogurt
- 3/4 cup of water
- Diluted Fresh Pomegranate Juice
Ayurveda in Curbing Aggression:
Autism includes heightened aggression and aversion from social interaction due to a neurological condition that impairs the functioning of the brain. Not all autistic patients are violent towards others, but may express their frustration by self-harm and emotional outbursts. One can curb these emotional outbursts by taking herbal supplements. An Ayurvedic herb called Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) which is known for its, anti-anxiety, neuroprotection and antioxidant properties can help considerably.
Regular massages using sandalwood, rose, lavender and gotu kola oils are also very calming and relieving, because it stimulates the blood flow and neuronal responses. Massage also helps in increasing eye contact and social relatedness, less stereotypical behavior and improved sleep.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Autism:
- Brahmi; Scientifically known as Bacopa monnieri, Brahmi is an important herb that delays the process of forgetting and improves memory. Not only does Brahmi improve memory, but also increases the grasping power, intellect and speech and also corrects the abnormality of emotions, personality and mood of an autistic individual. It also helps in performing complex tasks such as comprehension, reasoning and learning.
- Ashwagandha: Scientifically known as Withania somnifera, Ashwagandha has high affinity for gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors. Low GABA activity is related to cognitive impairment.
- Shankhapushpi: Scientifically known as Convolvulus pluricaulis, Shankhapushpi is very effective in improving learning and memory and is highly effective in treating insanity and epilepsy.
- Centella asiatica: This Ayurvedic herb is used as a medication for insanity, speech disorders and epilepsy, making it a very useful drug for treating autism.
What are the symptoms of common cold? What are main precautions to take when we got injured? What could be the reason for viral fever?
Dear doctor, my father had gone through cabr and cabg surgery about 2 years ago. My dad wants to fast in the holy month ramazan. My dad is using met xl 50, ecosprin 75, acitrom 2 mg and atocor medicines. So what precaution my dad should take to avoid any health issues. Thanks in advance.
Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old. When I masturbate. I did not get bit feelings. Why it happened to me. Is there any solution to get good feelings. As when I first masturbate in my life.
I am 17 year old male. I can't sleep at night. There is some strange kind of pain in my body while sleeping which doesn't let me sleep.
My age is 35, Male. I am 5.6 ft and weight is 85 kg. How do I reduce weight without perspiration as my skin doctor has told me that my seborrheic dermatitis becomes worse on chest and face due to sweat. What food should I eat and avoid and what exercise can I do which doesn't produce sweat and decrease my weight. What should be my ideal weight?
I dint had a proper sleep since a week, because of night shift at work, what should I supposed to do?
When the winter season comes. I got some headache in one portion of my head. Why? please help me sir.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.