Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendar JainYour feedback matters!
Sir I have little bit fever and throat pain in one day what can I do? Sir which tablet is best for this sick?
Mere peeth mai 4-5 gilti(lump) nikai hai and 3 gikti chest k neeche bhi hai. But pain nahi hota. Agar mai usko teji se press kru to but halka pain hota hai. Suggest me if operation is required.
Hiii, actually sir/madam my mom is 45 years old and most of the time she is suffering by constipation how can she get to her normal? Could you please help me with natural remedies, but she also drinks more water to get relieve from that but it's not helpful.
Hello sir. Can a men change into a gay due to hormone variations at an age of 20 years old. At what age men can change into a gay. Can i know answer please.
I am suffer from stomach ache and also from headache. I can't understand what to do now. I thought I have a stone in my stomach but my ultrasound report is positive now what to do.
She has dry cough and cold very severely since a month what should I do? I gave her many cough syrups but it did nothing.
Hevy chest pain in right side and she was bleeding from mouth with cough when she cough coming blood from mouth her age was 49 what is the reason what type of treatment should be taken.
I use to do to much of masturbations early but now I do not. It can effect to my memory. If yes then what can do for it.
Sir/madam how a diabetic patient can improve her weight, and what kind of food should be taken by her.
Hi, My wife is suffering from stomach pain & also vomiting when eat anything for 2 days please suggest.
I was diagnosed wih hepatitis e jaundice 15 points. Now totally cured. After how long I can have non veg food and alcohol.
My haemoglobin rapidly decrease now 11 .what should I do? Also problems of headaches, muscle pain, loss of stamina and power. It can cause of regular masturbate or something else .what should medicines I take to increase my haemoglobin level?
Mere husband ne.Sperm test karwalia.H normal h report but doctor ne thodi sujan pedu me.Jiski dawa di thi.To abi kam h.Aur clofert n doxycline d forte tablet bi kharai hu.Mere husband jb sperm jb andar dalte h tb sb nikal jata.Muje lagta h shayad wO andar jata nai.Sperm andar kese jaega.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.