Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Yadav
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi my friend age is 22 year and he is suffering from bad thinking bad thoughts and he told me when he meet more people then his gas are started from his hole and when he is alone then he feel better and it also become his habit please doctor advice him any drug or medicine.
Does dreams can predict the future? I had a death dream of my relative and I was totally stressed and feared about the dream, what is the remedy for this?
I am 56 years old and is suffering from depression for the last 15 years. According the direction of doctor I am taking medicines. Is there is any method so that I can stop medicines.
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have been constantly thinking negative for last 4 to 5 years or say from very young age. I don't know how I formed this habit, I tried to change, read lot of self help books, watched seminars, but nothing changed so much, I want to know the source of my negative thinking because even a 7 to 8 years old kids are very optimistic than me, I was not at all positive during my childhood. I used to get irritate and I was a coward in my childhood and even now I am the same, I want to know whether genes have any effect on thinking How come some people are so optimistic while some like me are pessimistic, Is it a gift of nature. Because kids don't know what thinking is, I want to know whether these thinking ability is genetic or environment My brother and I share same environment but still I am very much negative.
My younger brother found difficulties in studies that too at very young age of 2-3 years! Also it continued today as he is 16! He dropped out of school, and never wants to study again! Searching net, I found he may be suffering of adult dyslexia! Is there any cure of it? If yes, how much time will it take to recover, also share some good medical institutes where I can consult regarding the same.
I like my assistant HR of our office. He also knows my feelings of him. But he is a shy Guy. Now the problem is I'm a handicap person also I have financial problem, I don't have my father. I want to show my feelings on him. I want to tell him. But I also hesitate that if he refused me then it feels me bad impact. Now tell me in details what should I do right now?
I've been suffering from body pain from almost 6 months and it is now un bearable specially at the shoulder and the upper joint of my leg. What should I do?
I'm in 12th and my boards are going on, although I've wasted my full year though I'm not studying in these days, my mom is suffering from thyroid and papa with bp and thyroid because of me, I don't think that i'll get any b'tech college after my boards result, but I don't want to make my parent's life horrible because of me. So, finally i've come to the thought of committing SUICIDE, I know that this action will make there life even more horrible but that might last 2-3 yrs. But they will not have to handle my this jerk life, so please help with some final serious suggestions of (WHAT TO DO Now)? And please don't call me because my parents might pick it up.
1. Memory loss
2. Difficulty performing familiar tasks
3. Problems with language
4. Disorientation of time and place
5. Poor or decreased judgment
6. Problems with abstract thinking
7. Misplacing things
8. Changes in personality
9. Loss of initiative
10. Changes in mood or behavior