Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev RajanYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. Kuch din pehle maine apna whole abdomen ka ultrasound karvaya tha, vo is liye kyoki lagbhag 1 year pehle mere left renal me 3.5 mg ka stone tha, maine homeopathy Dr. Senior medicine li aur 2 months khai. Ye dekhne ke liye ki ab vo stone hai ki nahi maine 8 months baad ultrasound karvaya. Saari cheez to normal nikli but ek line usme ye thi ki "gall bladder is collapsed" is ka matlab nahi samajh paya. Aur kuch dino se mujhe gas aur sahi se fresh bhi nahi ho pata hu. please meri help kijiye. Report me Diagnosis hua hai- grade 1 fatty changes in liver.
Sir, I'm passing my urine red in color only in mornings every alternative day. I have consulted local doctor n they advised some tests like ultrasound kub complete urine analysis. Xray kub. Blood creatinine. All ThE test shows nothing. Except in urine test blood is going 4+. N a 4mm stone in right kidney. My urologist said blood is not due to that small stone. Some other reason is there n referred to nephrologist. What is the problem may be?
How to analyse ultra sound (USG Abdomen) test? What is meant by prostate of 21.1 ML with insignificant residual urine of 20.4 ML. Two freely moving calculi are seen in GB.- Cholelithiasis?
I am 26 old male. When I am passing urine, some drops of sperm also coming out. I dont know why it is happen. Please advice me a solution to stop this. Bcoz I have to pray 5 times a day. Due to this I cant take my prayer properly. Please reply me gud advice asap.
I am kidney stone patient from last 4 years.in 2016 I operated my kidney stone by a urologist. But 1 year of operation I have three kidney stone of 20 mm. Sir please help me.
Sir. I yesterday I hav very sharp pain in my stomach. Today I consult a doctor. And after ultrasound. I came to know that I have a stone in my kidney just 2.9 mm. Sir I want to know that in this case I sud operate it or not.
Hi sir, Nowadays I suffering from anal fissure. I taken treatment from local doctor. Now, constipation has been cleared but the pain after faeces are not stopping. What I need to follow.
Sir I there is problem of pale urine when I urinate all time since 2-3 months when I drink lots of water only that time it becomes white but all time yellow also when I do push ups or any exercise or hard masturbation then I feel pain near left right of genital area whats the cause and remedy please help me.
I am facing urine infection problem frequently. Please help me know the root cause & how cure permanently from urine infection.
Hi doctor, I, age-26, married. I have got urine infection two days back. I had ample water. It was fine for a day. Again I am feeling the same. Frequent urination and while passing urine i feel the pain. I am expecting this month. I heard that I am not supposed to have normal medication if I anyone expecting. What is the solution to come over this problem? Or please suggest me any tablet which is safe for my case. Thank you.
I am 50 years old man hight-5.3" weight-65kg. Tummy big my problems hyper acidity bed smell in stool urine yellowish frequent Gas passing Snoring in Sleep-Big Sound uneasiness after Meal BP problem since 2002 daily dose in the morning @ Tenolol D SR 25 @Loprin 75 kindly guide.
My father is 70 years old having urine problem infection and postal glands problem which medicine should give for that.
I am 21years old. I got stones in my left and right kidney of 6mm and 4.55mm size. I wen near the doctor and he gave me medicine but the isn't stopping. Wen Eva I move I aching like anything. So can you please help me.
Please suggest me a medicines for urine infection. Also number of days to consume. And is there any side effect of it?
Hi, I have recently being diagnosed with 8-9mm kidney stone near uterus. My doc gave some medicines and suggested hydrotheraphy. Is this treatment ok
I am 40 years old. I am suffering from urine retention during nights. What should I do? Even it is little painful.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.