Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev RajanYour feedback matters!
My Son, 8 years old, complains of frequent urination, particularly at night before sleeping. We consulted our paediatrician, couple of months back, who checked his penis and advised treatment for Phimosis which we could cure by applying medication and thus could retract his penis skin. However, there are times when the skin gets attached again and he starts to complain of this urination - there are only a few drops, sometimes 1-2 drops, that comes during this urination. Is this urination problem due to Phimosis issue or something else. What specialist I should see to solve this problem for my son. Pl advise.
I feel that I am suffering from prostate problem and my age is 62. so, please tell what can be done?
Over 95 percent of malignancies arising in the prostate are adenocarcinoma. The remaining types include urothelial carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, small cell carcinoma, lymphoma and sarcomas.
Core needle biopsy of the prostate is used to determine whether or not cancer is present in men with an elevated serum PSA level and/or an abnormal digital rectal examination.
The recommendation is to take multiple core biopsies under transrectal ultrasound guidance.
Primary diagnosis of prostate cancer by using fine needle aspiration is not acceptable.
When positive, the combined Gleason score, based upon architectural features of the prostate cancer cells, should be reported because it correlates closely with clinical behavior and has been incorporated into the tumor node metastasis (TNM) prognostic group staging system.
One should also report number of positive cores, the percentage (or length) of cancer in the positive core, the presence of perineural invasion or extraprostatic extension, and the presence of histologic types other than conventional adenocarcinoma.
The accuracy of pathological diagnosis of prostate cancer can be improved by using immunohistochemistry markers.
Which is supplement is best for a muscular body. And I have been gone through kidney stone 8 months ago.
I am 58 yr old, male suffering from ckd with creatinine-4.2, urea-81, hb-11.8. Can it be recovered? at present I am taking some medicine like- ketostril, nodosis-ds, shelecol-os, febutaz-80mg. Q. Whether these medicine has any action to down the creatinine my question is that what step has to be taken to recover my problem.
I am a 60 years old male and have an enlarged prostate Grade 2-43 gms. I am employed and have been told to get a cure certificate within 4 months. Please advise medication.
Sir, I have a kidney temporary dialysis what type of food and fruits I should avoid, and what vegetables I have to take tell me the list of vegetables to be avoided and should be taken.
I have two stones in my right kidney one is 8 mm and 2nd is 9 mm, I also as a sugar and uric acid problem what should I do.
Hello Maine anus sex ki (monthly periods nahi tha) par sperm mere vegina pe gir gya kya mai sperm ko vegina pe girne se pregnant ho Sakti hu? Plzz help me.
UTI infection because of E. Coli suggest antibiotic resistant" amoxicillin, Ciprofloxacin, Cephalexin, Co-trimoxazole, ofloxacin.
I have a past history of kidney stone. Last couple of days I was suffering from severe pain. Hence did a ultrasonography abdomen and pelvis screening and below are the report details: Right kidney measure 10.3 x 5.1 cms. 7.2 mm & 4.0 mm non obstructive calculi noted at mid and lower pole. A 6.8 x 4.3 mm ureteric calculus is noted 7.1 cm from PUJ causing hydroureter and hydronephrosis Left kidney measure 10.4 x 5.2 cms. A 4.5 mm non obstructive calculus is noted at the mid pole Could you please suggest possible treatment for the this report.
Daily i am going to toilet for 5 times and headache is morning 8 am to 10 am time to come what's problem?
I am a football player. While playing a football match my left knee dashed with a player's knee. And now from that time my knee pains a lot. Its very hard to sit in Indian toilet. When the knee joint is fold and then when I stand up there is lot of pain in it. While running there is no issue. It happened in march'16. What exercise should I do?
I am 19 years old ,i have been suffering from jaundice ,i took ayurvedic medicines ,3 -4 times, I have took the tests for liverfunction test ,blood test, urine test as the results were increasing :total bilirubin: 4.8 mg/dl, conjugated bilirubin: 0.6, unconjugated bilirubin: 4.2, before test it was 3.8,now it has been increased and my eyes are in yellow colour, urine is yellow colour. I have visited cure hospital but he said me as it was "GILBERT'S SYNDROME"
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.