Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev NerurkarYour feedback matters!
M 27, I smoke once daily, m suffering from nose blockage, and my throat pains sometimes, nose block is a daily issue for me, I m not able to sleep in ac because my nose gets blocked.
I am 24 years old male. I have problem of Sputum in my Throat for last two years 2 years. What should I do? I have to clean my throat in every 2-3 minute.
dr. actually m facing some problems in my "facebon" in side the ear, whenever i eats somethink than it's sound, so what should i do dr. plz suggest me.
What shall I do to control sinus & cough I feel hard to breath if I work hard continuous more than 15-20 mins.
Both left and right ear'Tone burst eroke' they advised to take hearing machine but its also not using for me please tell me the treatment.
From a long time I am suffering from a problem, I feel some sort of thing behind my left ear area, that is not pain for sure! I just feel awkward and has to rotate my neck left and right to feel good, with the rotation I have to blink my eye( or can say forcefully closing my eyes). This symptoms disappears sometimes. Can you please explain what I am suffering from?
I have sinusitis and few months back developed a polyp in my right nostril. I have read a lot about polyps and sinus and I concluded there has to be something that's triggering my problem. Would it be wise to consult an allergist? I have been to many doctors (not an allergist yet) but all of them suggest surgery.
I'm 31 yrs old male, few days back I got fever and recovered. Since that time I got cracks on tongue, ulcers inside of the mouth and throat pain also. Please let me know what should I do?
I was having fever last two days. Now fever gets reduced but my throat is infected. I cant even drink water. Its paining lot. Wat to do? Help me.
My wife has always congestion in nose, she always have to blow out the nose very loudly, she has deviated septum and also sinusitis. She is allergic to dust and used to have Asthma. She some time, once in a while take inhale-pump in case she has breathlessness. This is since last more than 20 years. Please suggest remedy.
Sir/mam from about year I have treat irritation in which I am feeling something stuck in my throat in earlier but now I am feeling cough in throat and while eating food it comes back in my mouth after some time. And whole day I suffering from bitter test of mouth and Also some time I have abdominal pain but it is only for one day and I am have yellow eye as well as yellow urine colors. please suggest me treatment.
I am tired of allergies that comes after things like tomatoes, cucumber, ice cream etc. I get a allergies in my throats after eating this things. What can I do?
I have headache since yesterday, my eyes are paining, it feels heavy. And throat is hurting, What should I do?
Hello doctor. .once I went to medical doct their doct said I have a perforation in left ear. Then I went to two other ent specialist doctor they said that there is nothing. Its normal. But from the time medical doct said perforation is thr I feel somewhat different in my left ear. Pls say what I shld do. .
I am 36 years old. In my right near to tonsils inflamed for last one month. It is not healed. Pls suggest me.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.