Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev K Kanitkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev K KanitkarYour feedback matters!
The tablet (calcarea, phosphorica,homeopathy tablet) for deficiency of calcium in our teeth is harmful to my mouth or my body?
I am 18 years old and my height is 5.4 but I am not satisfied with my height. So please tell me that ashwagandha can help me to increase my height and how can I dosage of it. And what some other effort should I make.
My weight is very low compression to my age, my face is not glow, many medicine used ashwgandha, nutrigain, sanyasi Ayurveda, endura maas, vasant kusumakar ras, chawanprash, protinex, safed musli, shatavri, calcium syp, practin, menabol, honey, til, badam, juice, paneer etc but not improvement. My HB 13+, but my weight not increase, my diet breakfast 3parontha, lunch 4roti, dinner 3-4 roti, mid day fruit salad juice use, I have used anaar juice but no improvement. My kamar 30 inch. I want to 32+. please help me, my weight is 54, I want to 70+. please advice which method use to weight gain. Main doctor ko bhi dikha chuka hu vo sugar check krte hai or blood jaanch, vo kehte normal hai, vo kehte patla hona koi buri baat nhi, but I want to weight gain, mera work chemist shop pe baithna or kuch time hospital main. please plz please sahi advice do kya kru bus mujhe mota kro, sanyasi Ayurveda medicine se ek baar mota ho bhi gya tha but usko chodne ke baad phir vaisa. please help me.
Hi I'm a male please tel me the best face scrubs for men or boys to use to get or be fair and get glowing skin which is cheap and gives immediately results please tel me.
I got pain sometimes in my teeth and after two or three days it automAtically went off. What should I do?
I could not enjoy when I am having the sex with my partner I could not enjoy the intercourse because there is less secretion during the intercourse. What should I do.
I am suffering from severe hair loss n hair greying for the last 3 years. My hair is not even growing. Can you please suggest me a worthy solution for this.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.