Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev K KanitkarYour feedback matters!
My child are addicted to ganja cigarettes,he had stayed at rehabilitation centre for 4 months and Again he is using ganja.what can be done for his addiction?
I have lots of hair on my face its like I am a bered girl so can you please tell me what is the reason of this problem? And how can I remove these hair on my face.
Want to gain weight but it's looking impossible to gain weight for me, I have tried so many ways to gain weight but there's no result in weight gain .can you please help/guide me with your beautiful/helpful ways to gain weight.
Sir I have some dark spots on my face please suggest me any cream or medicine to get white and glowing face.
I have a black coloured infection in between my legs and I can not sleep nowadays. What is this. And I really need a cure.
I am 38 year old male, 85kgs and 5'11" height. Vegetarian and do exercise 2 to 3 days/week. I am using Foracort inhaler occasionally for bronchitis. I am having IBS and Non alcoholic fatty liver. My digestion to be improved. All the Test and Liver function are normal. Please suggest treatment to improve Digestive system, Fatty Liver and for weight loss.
My husband fucking me lot of times only in my back doggy style is there is any effect my back and what is the best position for enjoyable sex.
Hello Lybrate I have strong cold from 2 days and it gives me panic and i'm not able to breathe properly what should I do?
Sir, I got keloid on my chest and the left shoulder. Already I did injection from GH but there is no use. So there is any possible to clear or remove tumor (scares).
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw when I open my mouth. I feel jaw pain and breathing problem. I also have neck pain, upper back pain, shoulder pain. In which department of doctor should I see? Please help me. I am in big trouble.
I am a diabetic and have been taking metmorfin in the form of galvys met 50/500 regularly along with triglismisave. However the sugar levels does not seem to reduce, in spite of all other parameters of balanced diet and regular exercises being followed. Do we need to take them continuously or this mandates a change?
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.