Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev JoshiYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering with stomach pain heavighly.in that time I can't control my pain. Some guys are saying it's having stones in kidneys. So please give suggestion.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from urine problem. Since 2 days I am suffering from this problem. I want to go to washroom with in 15 to 20 minutes but urine is not coming freely it is coming very little after I get the sensation to go washroom I can't wait for 5 minutes. There is burning sensation also. I will drink plenty of water but why I am suffering with this problem. Please answer me.
Sir namasteI am a doctor. Working in a village hospital. My age is 32. I had an xray kub which suggested a calculus in right ureter near ischial spine. For which I took cef-o, flavoxate and potrait mb6 for five days. Again I did an xray kub which suggested a calculi at same place. It hasnt come down. Kindly suggest a remedy.ischial spine.
My prostate is about 40 gms,RV 125 mi,PSA 8.5 symptomatic for last 9 years on Urimax. Is there any chance of developing Ca prostate?
I am feeling pain while passing urine in the morning since 2 days. It has gotten worse today and is paining. Please help.
Dear sir I have suffering fissure still 2 weeks can I Reduce without surgery which foods I eating fissure gone after can I continue doing workout (gym)
I am 65 years old male. I have fatty liver, My urine protein discharge is 15000. My kidneys, prostate, triglycerides, cholesterol are in normal limits. My creatinine is 1.4 and uric acid is 46. I want medication or foods to be avoided to bring back to normal levels. Thanks
I usually get frequent urination which requires a force to pass urine. Why is the urine flow not normal?
Half part of inner and few outer part of my anus goes to swell from few month and causes so roubing is this any disease on me please tell me.
While having continues a week physical relationship with my partner i'm getting a saviour pain in my private place and feeling like have to go washroom urgently but it just feels like dat but nothing is results in washroom. please suggest.
Enlarged prostate surgery is a very common type of surgery that many have to undergo nowadays. An enlarged prostate causes many health problems including urinary tract obstructions and urinary tract infections. It may also lead to the passing of blood via urine. Thus, enlarged prostate must be treated as soon as possible as neglect may lead to prostate cancer and its associated health issues. There are various types of prostate surgeries that a doctor performs on his/her patients. However, of late, radical prostatectomy is the most popular of them all.
What is Radical Prostatectomy?
This process can be handled in two ways. Firstly, the prostate can be reached through an incision in the abdomen. This would help the doctor work with precision and carefully avoid all the other nerves and muscles in the area the operation take places. The prostate is examined and any nodule or lymph formed over it is carefully removed. The advantage of this surgery is that the patient is less likely to suffer from any erectile problems post- surgery. The second option would be to make an incision between the scrotum and the anus. This process is best for those who are obese. The surgery is performed quickly and there is less loss of blood. Furthermore, the healing time is less too.
How To Recover From The Surgery?
Like most other prostate operations, even in radical prostatectomy, you would have to wear a catheter till you recover completely. For a few days post the surgery your urine would be collected through a urine bag attached to the catheter. One might feel a little sore in his/her genitals after the surgery, but that is quite normal to occur. The soreness is caused due to the surgery and the incisions made and would heal in a matter of a few days. Interestingly, since the urethra plays an important role in this surgery, the catheter has to be in place for at least two to three weeks but the patient can be discharged after a two to three night stay at the hospital. It is advised that the patient takes ample rest. But this does not mean all rest and no work. In fact, it is seen that patients can walk a little and even go back to a normal diet within a week to ten days of the operation. But regular checkups, till the urethra is healed, are compulsory.
Hence, these are some of the recovery procedures after an enlarged prostate surgery. Such surgeries are quite common and heal quickly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I have faced kidney stone problem so please suggest me whose things I eat and whose I not eat please consult me.
Creatinine 1.35 Urea 29 having kidney stone and diabetes. Unable to eat as eveytime the patient tries to eat, she vomits. The medicines to stop vomiting also tried but without any result. Allopathy, homeopathy, ayurveda all welcome.
I have acute diarrhea developed recently and it is not subsiding. I am on electral but it is not effective the moment. I am a kidney transplant and difficult to be on anti-biotics. Kindly help.
I have stone problem. Some person suggest me to take homeopathic medicine. But 3month latter no result. Any help for me.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).