Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I"M having kidney stone problem and I can't get surgery and the stone are 3 mm and 6 mm in my right kidney. As well recently I had at laparoscopic in my left kidney for the stone. Now I need to prevent it in my right side. And now days I am having the pain in my left side again. The pain starts like it pains from my back n then till my urine place. Can you help me out in this.
I need sugestion from homeopath doctor. I am 32 year old man & nowadays I am suffering from anal fissure from last 2 months. Kindly give your suggestions. Thanking you in advance
Sir I have calci (stone) in my both kidney of size 5 mm. Left side one and right side two. Sir please tell me proper medicine to cure from this stone.
Since I hav polycyst ovary doctor saying I hav endometric cyst so it s possible to get conceive r not.
Sir, I am 23years old, I used to play cricket in academy since december. From last 15 days iam getting blood through urination, I have little pain that time during my urination and iam doing my work normally then. When I placed my finger at the hole during washing I felt there was wound through which I got bit pain. Please tell me whats the problem and how to clear the problem.
I'm 26 and I had abscess 3 months back. It was broken after treatment, but still now I have itches and pain there at my anus, and please tell me what to do? 1.
I have acne and scars of these acne. Please give me the solution. I also get these kidney stones. And I am also suffering from hair loss since last month.
I am having the condition known as BPH.Initially the prostate was classified as grade III. I was put on Rapilif D for 3months and later the prostate was classified as Grade I. I stopped the medicine and after two months the urine flow got reduced and again I took thesame medication for one more moonth. This continuous intake of Alfa blockers has reduced mysexual urge. I am 66 years old. I am also taking medicine for Type II Diabetes and Hypertension. Can this BPH be cured through medication by Ayurveda?
I am usha 30 years old female from Bangalore, last one week onwards I am passing my urine it will come drop drop like that even I drink more water in that case of days also urine leave is very low,
My father is suffering from frequent urination and he is diabetic patient insulin based. Please suggest me medicine to stop urination which is frequent.
My girlfriend in 24 year old she getting problem for urine it is sticking inside so thats why is so much paining.
I have been suffering from from nocturia for 6 years and have undergone various treatments with not much satisfactory results. I am not at all getting enough sleep and that tells on my general health. No sir, I do not want to operate the prostate. Thank you
I am suffering knee pain. Backbone pain. Joints pain, weakness, memory loss, frequent urination, muscle lose, urine smell. please suggest me which doctor will help for me.
Hello! I am 20 years old and my height is about 5'3" and weight is about 65 kgs. My problem is that I wakeup in the night 2 to 3 times to go for toilet. Although it doesn't happen in summer due to sweat. But in winter and monsoon it becomes really a problem. My question is that, is it normal? Or I have any issue with my kidney.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.