Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev BhangaleYour feedback matters!
I got throat infection from past 2 days. I got fever on the first day. I used Azithromycin Tablets (AZAX-500). There is no use of it. I giggled with hot salt water once in a day on both days and took hot water for drinking almost all the times. Now I started coughing. Please suggest me some good medicine. Thanks in Advance.
I have an alergic problem which leads to a lot of sneezing . Last time i consult with doctor and he said that skin/bone inside ur nose is increased. So please provide your opinion to cure it. I heard that even after getting it operated, it start again after 2 3 years.
My ear was paining last 3days and something is coming out side its very bad smell what can I do please refer me as soon as possible there some liquid type coming out.
I am a 46 years old man, infact 3-4 day's back I have used a nasal spray (otrivin), but I think b'se of that my right ear has blocked, & I feel little water is there inside, so, kindly guide me how to get rid of this.
I am having tonsils every year and this year I am suffering very badly with it, there is a white spot on tonsils now, I am gargling daily with warm/hot water but not getting relief.
Sir/Madam. Meri dikkat hai ki kaafi time se gale me aisa lagta hai kuch atka hua hai tightness si lagti andar se sukh bhi bht jaldi jata hai jab bhi koi game ya jogging karta hun actully mera pet thik nahi rehta gas bahaut banti hai aur jo bhi kuch khata hun woh liquid form me gale me ata hai chest aur gale me mirch lagti hai aur pet bht tight rehta hai. Baaki mujhe nigalne me koi problem nahi hoti naa hi gale ke pain hota hai. Bas ghabraahat hone lagti hai khana kuch bhi khaaloon main jalan machni start ho jaati hai chest heavy ho jaato gas banne lagti hai acid banne lagta hai. Mujhe kabhi kabhi bahaut darr bhi lagta hai ghabraahat hoti so nahi paata iski wajah se please mujhe btaayein main kyaa karoon. Ek mere friend hain woh doctor hai unhone mujhe kaha tha ki pantosec dsr lo khaali per usse kuch relief nahi mila. Btaayein main kya karoon iss problem ki wajah se kahin kisi kaam me mann nahi lagta hai.
The human ear is divided into three parts, namely the outer, middle and inner ear. All these parts function in coherence with each other and help us in converting vibrations into sound and information. The middle ear consists of the air space between the inner ear and the outer ear and contains the bones that transmit the vibrations of the outer ear and translate them into information. This area is prone to infections, especially among children and thus may cause discomfort or pain.
Symptoms of middle ear infections: Middle ear infections primarily tend to manifest themselves as inflammation of the tissues and buildup of fluids. Some of the symptoms are mentioned below.
Infections in children: Middle ear infections primarily occur in children although it can occur in adults as well. Some of the common symptoms could be:
- Ear pain either sitting or standing up and especially while lying down
- Irritability and crying, which in infants could translate to more than usual crying
- Problems with sound and difficulties in hearing
- Fluid buildup causing balance related problems
- Discharge of fluid in certain cases
- Unable to sleep and also loss of appetite
- In some cases children may have high fever
Causes of middle ear infections: The primary cause of middle ear infection is due to the presence of bacteria or virus in the area. The Eustachian tube, which runs from the middle ear to the back of the throat, is connected to nasal passages as well. Any infection that affects the throat or the nose may also affect the middle ear through this tube. Primary causes for the infections could be
- Cold or flu like symptoms, which then infect the middle ear as well
- Otitis media, which is the buildup of fluid and inflammation either due to the presence of bacteria and viruses or even without it
- Seasonal infections, which are common during late autumn or winters
- Air pollution is also known to be a factor
- Infection from others, especially in the case of children when they are part of a group care
- Children from 6 months to 2 years are also susceptible to middle ear infections as their immune systems are much less developed.
Treatment of middle ear infections: Usually, middle ear infections resolve on their own within a day or so. You can try warm compress with a soft piece of cloth to ease the pain. However, if pain persists for too long then antibiotic medications may be required to fight the infection with pain relief medications to lessen the pain and discomfort.
I am 19 years old and I have severe throat pain. What is the reason and solution pls give sir. I fill very pain and very much fill uncomfortable and even if I am did not sleep in night.
I am having burning sensation in my stomach. Gas. I get a numb kind of feeling on my left leg. Also heaviness at back neck. Also feel dizzy and tired this is happening on and of. Wjom should I consult. I have consulted neurologist they aay vitamin deficiency.
Mam mujhe aaj subah se jhukam sa hai. Nose se paani aa RHA hai. Cheekein aa rhi hai. And thodi thakawat hai. Kaun si medicine lunn.
I have a question regarding my ear .Every year my ear discharge some thing wet .From both the ears it have same thing .So i feel some time oppostise speaking slowly so i have to say him speak louder.
Sir or madam, I am physically and mentally fit 2 years ago I had done sinus surgery. After I have headache and sensation and vomiting now I am OK but I feel like sleep in the day I can help I have to sleep I feel different type of sleep and something is happening in brain and eyebrow side I have done all test brain MRI and EEG ,EYE test EYER test CT SCAN of TNS doctor told me everything is right I don't know what is happening with me. Is any connection with surgery or not? And why I can not do work while I feel like sleep and mostly it happens during afternoon please help me.
- Homeopathy is one of the popular alternatives that have proved successful in the treatment of both mild and severe snoring.
- Extra tissue in the throat can vibrate as you breathe in air in your sleep, causing you to snore. People who are overweight, obese often have extra bulky throat tissue. Genetic factors that can cause snoring include extra throat tissue as well as enlarged tonsils, large adenoids, long soft palate or long uvula.
- Most of the homeopathic cures for snoring break down the mucus, reduce the inflammation in the nasal passages, clear up the lungs and prevent colds that can have an adverse effect on snoring. Most of the herbs used in the preparation of homeopathic snoring cures reduce the swelling in the throat and nasal pathways helping you breathe better and sleep well.
- You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.