Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am having deep cough, I can feel that my chest is full of cough. What TONIC should I prefer to get rid of cough totally?
I am having urgency in passing motion for last three years. But still I can't evacuate completely. I need to go to toilet three or four times a day. If I go for three or four times I feel like going to toilet throughout the day. I feel like going to toilet immediately after eating.
He is suffering from a very bad habit of masturbating he always feel lack of energy and stamina in gym he also gets blackout in eyes if there any solution to strictly get rid than please help him.
I am suffering from stomach pain. I tried pain killers too but didnt get any relief. Tell me what to do.
Hi My name is Himanshu My age is 27, Almost from last 5 years I've smoke 3-4 cigarette daily (average), Now I'm feel to much exhausted and breathless when use steps (20-25), moving heavy objects (my own luggage), after a short walk (500M-1000M Only) and all continue efforts. I'm ready to quit smoking but I want to improve me lung capacity little fast with help of some diet chart, light medicines and another expert advice.
Hi, I am suffering with fever from 15 days now, have gone through blood tests urine tests and in reports my tlc was 25000 which is now 13000, I was admitted in the hospital for 5 days, having continuous fever and nausea, they also did my ultrasound, ct scan, x ray and all the reports were normal but m still getting fever twice-thrice a day above 101 every time. Pls suggest what can be the problem as my fever is not getting away after so many tests also. Please help. Thanks.
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
- Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
- Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
- Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazelnuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
- Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
- Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonged energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
Related Tip: "Top 5 Carb Rich Foods for Breakfast"