Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajdeep AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old. I am suffering from heart beat problem. It increase suddenly. What reason behind it.
Can sick sinus syndrome be cured doctor? Can ayurveda cure him or prevent further syncopes if any? How long will he have to continue his medications? Can he lead a normal life without the pacemaker implantation?
I am Male 26. I woke up at 6 in the morning and felt as if my throat is choked. I could not breathe properly. I tried to belch/burp but couldn't. I tried to puke and then there was some respite. I could feel soar water rising up my throat. Even now, I am unable to take a full yawn. I feel some kind of obstruction in the throat. What shall I do. Kindly help as soon as possible.
I am 75 years male suffering from ibs for the past 7 years. Also diabetic controlled by oral pills. I am not having any hyper tention. Please advise for ibs thanks.
I am 43 yrs old, ckd my cholesterol in nov was ldl 183 n hdl 39, was prescribed modlip 10 mg per day, and regular exercise. Chkd again in march after doing yoga 5 times a week n modlip 10 mg, cholesterol was ldl 143 n hdl 38, chkd again in may same routine yoga 5 times a week n modlip 10 mg it was now ldl 95 n hdl 38. How to increase hdl is my query?
What is the cure for high cholesterol and Uris acid. I also have medicine for high BP. I would like to know which foods to avoid and what to include. My weight is 74 Kgs for my height of 5' 10"
My nanaji had a bypass surgery and after 8 months he is suffering from different types digestive problems what to do? Why is it happened?
Hi. I'm suffering from high BP since couple of days, then doctor advised me to avoid salty items as much as you can. Then again visit for 2nd check up after 1 week. If it will continue then you have to take medicine, which I don't want to opt now, because it should be continued then forever. So, please suggest some useful tips for the same to get rid of this as soon as possible. Regards,
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- Age: The risks increase over the years
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers: They ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above.