Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajat Kapoor
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat KapoorYour feedback matters!
How to increase skin color? I'm having hair fall please tell me the solution for reducing these hair fall? How to maintain face brightness? How to maintain beard?
I have blackheads and pimples on my body and face in huge what should I do or use give me an suggestion to get a clear fair skin on face and body I am not able to show my face to anyone and some acne caused pores on my face plss give me an medicines to it.
I am 27 year old men. I have a dandruff problem. Whenever I comb my hair lots of dandruff came. I used all the anti dandruff shampoo. Herbal products. But not effective. Kindly suggests me something so that I can get free from this problem. Thank you.
My friends age is 20 and she is facing the problem of white hair and hairfall too. Suggests some cure or prevention please.
I am 22 years old female. I am experiencing hair fall for last 1 yr.in between that year I consulted with ayurvedic doctor and my hair fall stopped. And now I am again facing hair fall. And I think that my hair fall is due to overuse of mobile phone especially late at night while reading on it. I am still consulting the same doctor but not getting result anymore.
5 to 6 bumps near my pubic hairs. I weekly clean my hair with trimmer. There is no pain in these red colored pumps. Please suggest how to remove them?
Hi, I'm 27 yr old. I have male pattern baldness and suffering from severe hair fall. How can I regain my hair. Regards.
Hi I'm a male my face sweat alot and my face looks and has become dark day by day and even my skin looks dull please tel me wat should I do please suggest me some solution wat to do wat to use plz.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!