Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajashreeYour feedback matters!
Does Bullous Pemphigoid affect gums? I have faced a similar condition in the initial stages. I have been taking zempred 8 since an year and the dosage is 4 mg 1 day gap. My gums get easily cut while brushing.
Whenever I brush my teeth, I get ulcers formed in my mouth. Because of that, it becomes very painful to eat food. What should I do?
My wife 23 year old having yellowish on teeth? How to remove the yellowish spots? What medicines are used to get rid of it?
Hii sir I am 23 years old and I usually chewing tobaccos like pan masala but now I have mouth problem I can't eat hot and spicy food. So please suggest me some easy solution to overcome from this problem.
- Clean in between your teeth using interdental brushes or floss. This will help to clean a higher portion of the tooth and prevent the build-up of plaque
- A diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fresh fruit and vegetables can help to prevent gum disease
- Eating and drinking naturally weakens the enamel on your teeth, and brushing straight afterwards can cause tiny particles of enamel to be brushed away. It is best not to brush your teeth until at least one hour after eating
- Chew sugar-free gum to stimulate saliva to help prevent your mouth from drying out
- If you are a nervous patient, make sure your dentist knows this, including what you most dislike about treatment
- To test if you have bad breath, simply lick the inside of your wrist, let it dry and sniff. If the smell is bad, you can be fairly sure you have bad breath
- Always tell your dentist about changes to your health, as it may help them prevent gum disease from developing
- A glass of water is the best drink to give your child after eating sugary foods
- Brush your teeth just before you go to bed and before you have anything to eat or drink at breakfast
- Use a mouthwash containing anti-bacterial to help control gum disease.
I am suffering from gum problem. When I drink cold water the gum fatten up in large size. Please say what to do.
I have little quiry Reg in morning while clean my teeth.while cloning with cold water it's sum green type water.what is the problem I don't know.and getting bad small. can you suggest me medicine or consult sum Dr.
Canker sore is a kind of mouth ulcer or an open and painful sore. It is the most common and prominent type of mouth ulcer, which usually affect lips, inner cheeks or tongue. This a yellow or white spot surrounded by reddish sore. Canker sore can be either complex or simple. The common type of canker sore affects people between 10 to 20. Generally, canker sore develops in people who were previously attacked by it.
The symptoms of canker sores may include:
1. Large sores
2. An outbreak in sores
3. Excruciating pain
4. High fever
There can be many risk factors for canker sores. It may develop into a severe oral ulcer. Canker sores can also be triggered genetically. There are various causes of canker sores, which may include:
1. Viral infection
3. Hormonal fluctuations
4. Food allergy
5. Menstrual cycle
6. Mineral or vitamin deficiency
7. Immunity system problem
8. Mouth injury
Canker sores can cause difficulties in swallowing and chewing. Most of the canker sores need no treatment; they can heal on their own. There are many ways by which you can prevent canker sores, those may include:
1. Avoid some food items which can cause irritation in your mouth
2. Avoiding citrus foods like - lemon, orange, acidic vegetables and spicy fried foods
3. Avoiding problems through gum chewing
4. Brushing in a slow manner with soft-bristle tooth-brush
5. Brushing at least two times a day, especially after heavy meals
6. Drinking a lot of fluid
However, a canker sore heals on its own, without any treatment. Taking care of your oral health on a regular basis would rescue you from having canker sores. If you keep your mouth clean it would help you fight bacteria. Sometimes pain can become severe, and you might need some medications to cure your canker sores.
There are some ways through which you can treat your canker sore.
1. Antimicrobial mouth wash
2. Antibiotic medicines
3. Corticosteroid ointment
4. Prescribed mouthwash
5. You can gargle with salt and warm water
6. Orabase can also be used to create numbness
Sometimes canker sores can pop up for stress. If stress is the reason for your canker sore then some stress reduction methods like meditation, deep breathing and calming technique will help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.