Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajaram SonagraYour feedback matters!
Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
I need skin doctor in chennai near saidapet or velacheri, becz I am getting pimples always on my face and more black marks on my shoulders. All are telling that it is heat problem. I am using separate soap, cloth.
I hv got hyperpigmentation on my face leading to dark and black patches, please suggest me some medication.
I am 82. Suffer from enlarged prostate. My urine output at night is heavy. Nearly 1.50 liters. I take urimax 90 at night since 2007. My psa is less than 1.0. I have no sugar. No cholesterol. I weigh around 89 kg. And five feet eleven inches tall. Do lot exercise.. Take 4000IU D3 every day. B12. And Vit E daily. Kindly advise if I am okay in health? Thanks
Hello sir I have dark circles problem last two months my self Geeta singh I am 27 year old married woman what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 28 years old female using taashi seabuckthorn capsule twice daily for good hair skin and usually for dark circles buy from homeshop18. Is this capsules is beneficial for me I'm using it from 2 months but I can't find any change in my skin I think my hairs become thin. I just want to ask that in how much time omegas vitamins minerals will taken for skin. Is vitamins for skin and eyes are taken for long time or using for 2-3 months only.
I am a 40 year old male. I am suffering from boils in my anus for a year now. It heals automatically after one week or so, but keeps coming back after two months so in the same area, a few centimeters away fro the first one. It is very painful and effects my bowel movements. The local Doctor prescribed antibiotics but seems have no affect. What should I do?
I have oily skin which anti ageing should I use as there is many in market and I m noticing age marks on my face in smile area n forehead.
My mom had breast cancer doctor ask us that chemo without port may damage the veins but I research internet and I found that it is patients choice to have port or not, even port could cause infections. Sir Please If you can give us some advice.
Sir, I have white patches on the tip of my penis and foreskin and difficulty in moving the foreskin . No medicines is taken so far , suggest what to do.
My skin is little darker (tan). Request you to pl. Suggest how to recover from this. I want to look like Fair. What medicine should I need to take.
I am shivanand. My age is 16. Since my childhood I am having a lot of blackheads om my face. I have consulted many doctor. But they ignore or given medicine but not any effect.
Hi doctor, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone. so, what should I do?
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.