Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajaram PowarYour feedback matters!
Sir I am from district shahjahanpur (up) I am 24 year old I am suffering from arthritis from last 10 years Some of my tests are C reactive protein 21 mg/l Ra factor 17.8 iu/ml Uric acid 5.6 mg/dl Anti CCP <0.5 u/ml HLA b27 negative SGPT (ALT ) 19 iu/l RA factor 17.8 iu/ml ESR 15 mm/hr I tried allopathy ayurvedic and homeopathic treatment . But still suffering from disease And now my ankle hips and knees fusion. From last two month I am taking these tablets Sazo 1g twice a day Calten d 500 twice a day Retoz 90. Once a day Folitrax 7.5. Twice a week Folvite 5 twice a week Uprise - d3 60 k once a week Depo -medrol once a week And now my condition is very very chronic . Very high pain in right hip And high pain in ankle, knee, wrist, shoulder and neck. Now I am unable to stand so laying on bed and crying all the day and night. Do note one thing when I take these medicine I feel better for 1 month but after one month pain increased very high level . Before 2 years I took these medicines and then I felt better for one month after that pain increased. So I stopped these medicine and got ayurveda treatment for 2 years but didn't get relief. So I again consulted to rheumatologist and he prescribed me again to take these medicine and now again 1 month relief and after that pain is very very high. Sir why these tablets give me relief only for one month. Is any medicine not suits me. Or I should reduce dose of tablets. Or tablets are not right choice for me. Because pain is so so high.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Are Krimpson 35 and Benforce M are the perfect medicines for PCOs? I have suggested to take krimpson 35 for 6 months and Benforce M for 3 months. Should I take these medicines? Are these two safe and will it cure my pcos?
I m strictly addicted to masterbate due to which I m feeling physical weak and lossing my stamina after doing that. N mere hath kapte hai kabhi kabhi jbh mai koi object uthata hu ya kisi se handshake krta hu please help me out?
I have weak body physique. My age is 22 and height is 5 ft 4 inch. My weight ranges between 47-50 kg. What should I do to become healthier.?
Can you help me with a diet to lose weight? I have started walking 4 km everyday. I take Telma H and Revelol AM 5/50 for bp. Feel very hungry throughout the day. What is the realistic weight reduction target that I should take? And how do I do it?
Hi Dr, This is Chandra Shekhar, I am 26 years old, 165cms height and my weight is 80kgs. I want to reduce my weight and mental stress also. Gym or yoga which one is suggestible to me.
Hello I am suffering from acidity at night it increases very high and it's very difficult to revel from pain.
I'm 19 years old, i am weighed around 45 kg for past 2-3yrs there is no change in my weight so please tell me how to increase my weight with in 3-4 months. You can recommend me to take anything that helps me to gain weight.
Mene apni gf se sex kiya or mera virya andar gir gaya or mene i-pill dedi to usse koi problem to nai hogi na. please reply.
I daily ride for 3- 4 hours from my bike & having now severe pain in my back pain. Please suggest me solution.
Whole milk, milk products, butter all of these are pretty helpful in increasing breast size. Whole milk is not low-fat milk, but rich in fat. Remember breast tissues are made of fat. You get the fat from fatty food for breasts!