Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan N. ModiYour feedback matters!
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
How can I be ensure that something is not blocking my colon without going for colonoscopy? I am worried if I have a tumor inside my colon.
I have blood in my stool and there are some veins which came out and I can feel by touching them, what is the best medicine to treat the disease?
My scalp gets very oily if I don't wash my hair every alternative days. I stay in the coastal area and due to humid, my scalp gets oily but hair remains dry. Immediate next day after my hair wash, an oily white layer that has some kind of oily odour forms and hence too much dandruff which falls on my face and I get tiny boils. How can I get rid of this oiliness on my scalp?
Iam 23 ys old on my face some pores are opened always looks like holes on my face what should I do to look my face plane.
I have a pimple problem often and it become mark spot on my face. I feel very bad about that. My skin also very oily. What is the solution to prevent the pimple and for the oily skin?
I am planning to have anal sex using condom (Ass fucking) with my girl, is it safe? Will her Ass grow big or lose shape? Will she have any internal problems? Could you please share your thoughts.
I am 20 years Old. I am suffering from the skin prblm on the upper limb stomach around area. Its like soo dusty and cracks and dehydration of the skin like that. Should I do something to get clean skin surface.
Respected sir, I am 28 years old. I am suffered in skin allergy in face (mosaic) and scare in hand. How to remove?
I am a 20 year female, suffering frm skin tanning alot. So I have started Raydance Skin Brightening Complex which I hv ordered online. So is it good? Shall I continue using it!
My skin is constantly dry and flaky and always look red what should I use? My skin is really sensitive so what should I do?
My eyes under a large amount of dark circles. How can I reduce it. Any tablet have to solve this problem.
Dr, my friend had lots of pimples. She used clindamycin erytop topically & acne gone. Now her face is free of acne but still she has acne Scar marks some blackish marks. Now what can be done for this.
I have an oily skin but sudden I am dryness on my face. This exactly a day after I caught Viral Fever. My skin is getting extremely dry on face only. Please help me out.
I have dark circle problem since 3 years I want remove it I do many treatment I want ayurveda help me please help me.
I am 21 Years old im facing problems with my skin tone my face turning into black y this is happening.
My scalp smells very bad. I've tried many kinds of treatments but didn't work. Could you please help.?
Sleep affects physical and mental well-being. Sleep allows body to begin the healing process. Good sleep directly leads to fresh looking skin. Try and hit the sack earlier than you usually do and you will see the result within no time on your skin.