Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajan N. Modi
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan N. ModiYour feedback matters!
Sir, almost 15 days my father feeling ill. All over thing is normal but during latrine he fills that huge quantity of blood is releasing from the inner side. With these symptoms he is also feeling pain. What may be it?
I have brown marks on my face. I want to show you .but I can't find a particular. Option for this. Help me.
Hai sir/mam I am mohammed sohail I want to get my black skin get into light colour any tablet is to get the black skin to fairness skin not full fair.
I have this skin problem that, whenever in winters, I go out in the sun, itching starts in my whole body and also a large amount of small pimple-shaped thing comes up everywhere on the skin, for some time. It's happening since a very long time. I guess at least 4-5 year. Please suggest me something! Thank you :)
I have black spots and dark spots on my face also pimples on neck & nose what I do? Tell me the best medical treatment or creams face pack face wash syrup what is best for skin?
How to remove wrinkles on face and make beautiful. Sir please give me answer I am very disappointed with it.
Hey, I am 19 years old. I want to make make whiten my oily skin. What I do? And also how I remove blackheads and acne? Can you please give me some advise.
I am facing burning sensation & pain after passing stool.I have consulted the doctor for the same.He told me ur problem is anal spasm....This will be cured only by lesser surgery....but i am not interested in suregery...Noe i have consulted other doctor...he advised me Lox 2% belly & some other cream besides sit some time in Luke warm bath tub. Now i feel 80% improvement. Is it repeat again if i stop applying medicine. Kindly advice.
Alopecia or hair loss is a very common problem for both men and women. Androgenetic alopecia refers to the male pattern or female pattern hair loss. In case of some people, Androgenetic alopecia may be a hereditary problem.
In case of androgenetic alopecia, hair starts falling usually from the crown region. Male pattern baldness is different from female pattern baldness. In case of female pattern baldness, hair falls from all over the scalp region and not just the region above the temples.
Many causes are responsible for Androgenetic alopecia. Genetic reasons, hormonal disorders, increased production of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and also aging can make conditions worse.
Androgenetic alopecia can be a very embarrassing problem. There are certain natural as well as medical ways to prevent androgenetic alopecia. Some of them are mentioned as follows:
- Drink green tea: Researches show that green tea has anti-androgenic properties, which can help you to prevent androgenetic alopecia.
- Massage oil on your scalp: Massaging your scalp with hair oils like coconut oil provides your hair with the required nourishment and hence, prevents hair fall.
- Try to reduce stress: Stress can increase the secretion of 'cortisol' hormones in your body, leading to a hormonal imbalance, which may result in hair fall. So, reducing stress may help you to prevent excessive hair loss.
- Consider hair transplantation procedure: If you are losing your hair at an alarming rate, then you may consider clinical treatment. The treatment of hair transplantation can help you to prevent further hair loss.
- Change your diet: Include foods such as eggs, fish and walnuts. These foods are replete with protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, which provide your hair the required nourishment and help you prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
- PRP treatment. Platelet rich plasma therapy helps in improving the thickness of the hair by releasing the growth factors needed for the hair growth.
Since the primary causes responsible for androgenetic alopecia are hormonal imbalances and genetic reasons, you may consider seeking advice from a dermatologist in order to find the root cause of your problem and undergo the necessary treatments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!