Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajan Hemchandra Gupte
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan Hemchandra GupteYour feedback matters!
I am starting the sex with my wife, so for today, so how many days I do this process and we get child. How many day I will get child.
I do ivf and my wife is pregnant now. Is it possible that any mass up could happen in laboratory that put wrong sperm or embryo in the wrong patient. How doctors remember which embryo should go to the right patient. Don't understand me just asking for mental satisfaction.
Wat is the 4-10th day &21 -28th days cycle. Which is safe periods to have unprotected sex please explain it I didn't get. Like mine was 24th of july periods started and 28th july finished .
I was consulting a dermatologist for my Acne and hair fall through which I later got to know that I am suffering from PCOD, symptoms being hair fall, Acne and Weight Gain. I am preparing for some exams because of which I'm unable to exercise for losing weight. Please suggest what should I do. And any diet suggestions. thank you.
Namaskar. Main Vedya Ravinder Kaushik hu. Main pulse diagnostic expert and herbalogist hu. Main aaj is video me apko bataunga ki humare shareer me beemariya kese janam leti hai.
Jab ek baccha paida hota hai to uska nature of body uske mother aur father se decide hota hai. Jese bacche ki father aur mother ki physiology hai, dono ka combination bacche me aata hai jise hum Ayurveda me Prakruti kehte hai. Prakruti is nature. Prakruti teen dosh ke hisaab se hota hai - vaat, pit aur cough.
Kabhi apne dekha hoga ki ek he couple ke 2 bacche hote hai. Unme se ek baccha bohot he intelligent hota hai aur doosra baccha utna intelligent nahi hota hai. Iska reason ye hota hai ki dono baccho ki Prakruti alag hoti hai, nature of body alag hota hai. Hum dono baccho ko same khana khilate hai lekin ek bache ko absorption horaha hai aur doosre bacche ko absorb he nahi ho raha hai aur bacche ka dimag padahi me concentrate nahi kar pata hai aur na he body grwoth theek se ho pati hai. In sab cheezo ki wajah se bacche ko life me, carrier me bohot problem jhelni padti hai.
Jab bacche ko humne prakruti ke hisaab se nahi chalaya to uski body me ek imbalance create hojata hai. Aur jab baccha long trem me, middle age me ata hai to use bohot sari Chronic diseases gherr leti hai.
Hume sabse pehle apni Prakruti ko janna chaie. Isse hume apna nature of body pata chalta hai. Us nature of body ke according he hume apna lifestyle jeena chaie.
- Agar apki Vaat type ki body hai, to apko wo saari cheeze nahi khani chaie jo body ko imbalance karti hai.
- Agar apki Pitt type ki body hai to apko khatta, masala, fried food avoid karni chaie. Pitt means Agni (fire), to apko hot cheeze nahi khani chaie.
- Agar cough type ki body hai to apko zada sweat, zada heavy fatty food avoid karni chaie.
Jis type ki humari Prakruti hoti hai, uska opposite food hume zada pasand ata hai. Isse pet ki probelms ajati hai. Aur Ayurved me kaha gaya hai ki maximum beemari pet se he janam leti hai. Agar humar pet me system disturb hua to hume koi bhi beemari aa sakti hai.
To aapk kisi be visheshagya ke paas ja kar apni Prakruti check karwa sakte hai. Aap hume bhi contact kar sakte hai apni prakruti check karwane ke liye humari Lybrate profile ke through ya fir aap humare clinic me bhi directly visit kar sakte hai. Apni prakruti janna sabke liye bohot zaruri hai aur beemari se azaadi paiye.
I am female 23 years. My labia major and clitoris are too large and very dark in color. I am embarrassed bcz of that. Pls solution too make it normal size. Surgery can be. Done?
Continuous white discharge one week after taking the I pill. However, there is no itching while/during discharge. Periods were due on 12th and today its 17th. Waiting still to arrive. Please comment if the white discharge normal and when can the periods be expected and does this white discharge indicates that soon periods will arrive. Thank you so much in advance for you valuable time and advice.
Happily ever after is much more a choice these days than the fairy tales. It’s hard to find out someone who will love you for no reason, and if they have the reason, then you are immensely blessed. In an extraordinary relationship, it is just that ‘extra’ effort that situation demands gradually. The lack of it and the whirlwind courtship is over.
Keeping a realistic view about what may come in the future will help you with a healthy approach to every single thing and even your relationships. So even if visiting a relationship counselor can do the work for you, it should be considered as an option, culminating all odds.
The counselors interact with you in different sessions and bring out the actual reason behind your problems. Just don’t shy away and speak your heart out to get the most benefits out of these sessions.
- A realistic view: They bring you to the real world and tell you where the relationship is standing actually. They listen to all your problems, and you have someone to talk to without the fear of being judged.
- The working area: If you’re honest enough in your approach, they will tell you where to put in your effort to make your relationship work.
- Some private time: Spending some time together, trying to enact on the points you have been advised by the counselor, will form the bond again.
- Much needed space: Everybody needs some separate moments, and you are no exception. Think what you exactly want from this relationship and give some lonely time to your partner as well to work on it.
- Q&A sessions: The counselors tend to understand your real feelings by making you talk. Think of all those beautiful moments; you’ll have your answers there.
- Differences: Don’t expect your partner to change overnight and help him in fighting with his own flaws. Be on his side, even when you are in the counselor’s chamber to show your support towards the relationship. Listen to what the counselor has to say.
- Respect: Whatever you give will come back to you, and your relationship is not an exception. Your spouse is also a human and is expected to make mistakes. You learn how to deal with this part in your sessions.
- Honesty: The backbone of a relationship, honesty in future endeavors is the key to a harmony filled relationship. Work on it if it lacks because the counselors cannot help you without it.
- Communicate gently: Don’t interrupt; instead listen to what your partner has to say.
- Keep your cool: Control your anger while talking. It can be disruptive and destructive at the same time. You’ll not be able to even listen to what the counselor has to say.
Take a deep breath, approach a counselor, recreate the magic and make your relationship work. It is as special as it was in the beginning.
Doctor, Mujhe 12 Din ki pregnancy h Or 14 Month ka Beta v h or mai agar abortion kerwau to koi problem to ni h Dr. or copper t ke bare me bhi kuch bta dijiye is ka fayda or nuksaan ke bare mai thanks.
Sir. I am 27 years old and recently got married. My wife is feeling very painful while I am inserting penis in her vagina. Please suggest me any lubricants to do sex with out causing pain to her.
I am pregnent 8th month muje gale me behad jalan hoti h or bethne m niche ki taraf jyada problem hoti h kya kru.
I am 25 years old and a mother of one year old baby. My husband works in Muscat and we haven't had any physical relation after my delivery. My husband is coming for a one week leave during my ovulation period. I don t have copper t and we both are not interested to use condoms. So can you please prescribe any birth control tablet for 1 week.
Yesterday me and my girlfriend tried to have sex but we did not have because of her vagina was so tight and she got pain while penetrating .And after that she gave a blowjob and spits out her saliva all .Then she kissed me and after sometime I licked her vagina lips on upper side just about three times .I did not cum while blowjob .so is there any chance for her to get pregnancy .Thing is she did not got her period last month and doctor suggested some tablets but she did not taken of some issues .can she take i-pill or no need?
What is IVF?
IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization and is a method of artificial insemination that dramatically increases the chances of pregnancy. It is one of the assisted reproductive technologies methods used as fertility treatment across the world where other methods have had drastic results.
In simpler terms, a man's sperm is inserted in woman's egg using controlled laboratory environment to proceed with fertilization. These embryos are then carefully put back into the mother's uterus after 4 to 5 days of fertilization in incubator in hopes that the embryo would grow in a full baby. The embryo transfer process needs to be carefully done in order for successful fertilization in the mother's womb.
There are many reasons why IVF is conducted:
- Poor sperm quality - Males having poor sperm quality are unable to achieve fertilization and increase the chances of conception with their female partners. This is male factor infertility due to which people move towards IVF.
- Fallopian tube problems - This is a female factor infertility, in which fallopian tubes either get blocked, or damaged making it complicated and stressful for the embryo to travel to the uterus.
One must approach IVF treatment with patience and a willingness to comply with all the tenets that the treatment is built upon. IVF clinics may vary the treatment a little according to what the patient's condition demands and different clinics may have different methods. The basic methods of IVF treatment however, remain the same. The first step to the treatment is to find the right clinic which complies with factors like availability of resources, cost and quality of treatment. After deciding the clinic, the next step is to understand that IVF treatment happens in cycles and the success rate of conception varies. Patients must also be ready to face any disappointment.
Here’s the short version of the steps involved in an IVF treatment cycle:
- Ovarian stimulation. Your doctor prescribes a course of drugs for you to take to stimulate your ovaries into hopefully producing 12 to 15 mature eggs.
- Monitoring of your drug response. To monitor the progress of your ovarian stimulation you undergo an ultrasound examination and blood tests.
- Egg maturation. Two days before your eggs are due to be collected you have a hormone injection, which triggers maturation of the eggs.
- Egg collection. You receive a light general anaesthetic for this simple, short procedure, and your doctor retrieves your eggs using an ultrasound-guided technique.
- Sperm production. On the day of egg collection, your partner provides a sperm sample.
- Fertilisation. The embryologist puts sperm and eggs together in the lab and, if all goes well, the eggs fertilise and early embryo development begins.
- Embryo transfer. Two to five days after egg collection, your doctor places one or two embryos in your uterus. Frozen transfer can be planned after a gap of 1 month.
- Embryo freezing. If you have additional embryos suitable for use, they can be frozen and kept for future transfers. Also, frozen embryos are available.
- Pregnancy test. About two weeks after embryo transfer you have a blood test to find out whether the treatment worked.
- If the test is positive, you have your first pregnancy scan two weeks later.
- If the test is negative, you and your partner need to talk to your doctor and decide whether to try the treatment again.
Actually I have excessive pain during my periods. I am student of m.pharma. please tell me some home remedy.
Coffee is loaded with beneficial nutrients and anti-oxidants that can improve your health. Despite the myriad varieties coffee is usually consumed in, black coffee and milk coffee seem to interest the largest audience. The comparison between the two can come to an end, if you know what exactly you are looking for:
- For weight loss: If you want to shed a few kilos, you can add black coffee to your diet plan due to its low calorie content than the milk alternative. A cup of black coffee contains 20 kilo calories while a cuppa prepared with milk and sugar has about 60 kilo calories. Caffeine also increases metabolism in the body that may help you in burning more calories.
- To reduce the risk of diabetes: Coffee intake lowers your blood sugar level and in turn reducing your risk for diabetes. Moreover, the nutrients in coffee help your body use insulin, a hormone essential to store and use sugar that is delivered by your food. Those who drink considerable amounts of either regular or decaffeinated coffee could less likely to develop diabetes as compared to those who drink little or no coffee. This relationship between substantial coffee intake and diabetes suggests that each cup of coffee that you drink reduces your risk of developing diabetes by 7 per cent, if taken regularly.
- For a smarter you: The stimulant called caffeine is the world's most frequently consumed psychoactive ingredient. Caffeine is absorbed into your bloodstream and then travels into the brain where it blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter known as Adenosine. This increases the amounts of other neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and dopamine, leading to an enhanced firing of neurons. Coffee improves your brain function including memory, mood, vigilance, energy levels, reaction times and general cognitive function.
Regular coffee with milk and sugar
Although it is not entirely healthy to take added sugar and milk (Basically, roughly three times the calorie content of black coffee), you can drink a cup of milk coffee per day. If you are a caffeine addict and want to cut down your coffee intake, you should consider drinking cafe latte rather than an Americano to decrease caffeine content and increase protein content by adding milk. Besides, drinking your coffee black, post evening keeps you wide awake also disrupting your circadian rhythm. You might want to sip on thick, milky coffee on such occasions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.