Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan B BhonsleYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam, I am 29 years male, I am having habit of masturbations since last 12 yrs, I have problem of PE n also soft penis during intercourse, I have two options with me 1) I can go for walk in d morning or for swimming, which one should I prefer so that I can improve my sexual stamina, please help, otherwise my sexual married life will get disturb,
I have some problem ,last few days my penis erection is stopped ,generally my penis normal times at 1.5 to 2 inches only When erected 4 inches ,but last 7 days my penis is not erected properly please help me which medicine is suitable to me.
I am 23 years unmarried male. Due to excessive masturbation my penis is now not get hard erection. And I think I will not gonna to satisfied my partner. What should I do? Please give suggestion.
Hi I have femur fracture in. Leg within one month duration I done 3 times masturbation. 2 days before I done. Today also I did masturbation no sperm out. What reason sperm not out? Is there health issue? If I will do 2 days after it will possible to come sperm?
I m suffering from premature ejaculation i have taken medicine ed save fludac and easypam with consulting dr bk roy md luxminagar but it is effective for some time and again same problem occur can it be cure permanantly without any side effects
Hi I am ravi (24) I have been suffering from night fall for 5 years and now become very weak and thin and also less confidence it happens with me 3-to 4 times a week pls help me.
My penis size is very smal wanna increase it and I am not able to have long time sex if possible please suggest a doctor in bangalore near by basaveshawarnagar.
Since from 1 week I am having problem of vagina. I had done sex with my husband for 6 times for 3 days. Now it's severely paining. I cannot able to manage . So what I have to do now please help me.
I had a bed habit of masturbation from my childhood and some cases it turn in to a habit of daily masturbation but 1.5 year ago I fully stopped the habit of daily masturbation with a blind doubt in my mind that I will lose the ability to be a father but till that day my sperm count already watery and few in concentration as bcoz the habit of masturbation, the reason behind my full control of masturbation is that 1) can my habit have the ability to make problem at my future wife's pregnancy. 2) what is the natural solution through which I can make my sperm count healthy again and able to make my wife pregnant with a healthy baby? 3) can I able to be a father in future? 4) can my sperm count be healthy again if yes then how (naturally)?
I just let my tip of the penis into my gf's vagina for like 5 secs! First we had Anal sex with coconut oil as lubricant and then this happened. PS. Only the tip of the penis and I didn't ejaculate or something. She got her periods around December 26 2016, we did our sex thing on January 3rd 2017 and then she her periods back on January 21st 2017 till January 23rd 2017. Is that okay? Is everything normal. We're just 16 years old. Please help me, whatsapp me +919176340127. Please.
My glans of the penis is painful, it's disturbing me while sex. And the shaft is getting smaller if I change positions. And help me how to increase my sperm count. And it's been two months since I got married.
My age is 27 and I am masturbating from last 10 years. I am single. Now I am worried about that I am unfit for sex. Actually I am virgin. I don't know what to do.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.