Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rajan B Bhonsle

Sexologist, Mumbai

3000 at clinic
Dr. Rajan B Bhonsle Sexologist, Mumbai
3000 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Rajan B Bhonsle
Dr. Rajan B Bhonsle is an experienced Sexologist in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Rajan B Bhonsle at Heart To Heart Counselling Centre in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Rajan B Bhonsle on has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Heart To Heart Counselling Centre

#10, Jerabai Baug, Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Byculla, Landmark: Next To Gloria Church & Near Byculla Police Station, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
3000 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rajan B Bhonsle

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

After intercourse I feel so much tired. Tell me what should I take after of before intercourse to reduce my fatigue problem.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hi lybrate-user tiredness after intercourse shows severe weakness of your body. After intercourse you should feel relaxed rather than tired. I suggest you to increase protein intake in your diet. Taking proper medical treatment is also very important considering your age.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am regularly taking Triquilar tabs from past 5 months. I took my last tab on 13th August. And we had an unprotected sex on 16th August.(I think that should be my 1st day of period) My husband ejaculated inside me. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? As till date my period is not started yet. Should I take Unwanted 72? Please help. Thank you.

MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Chennai
If you have taken the pill last cycle without forgetting regularly, no need to worry and no need to take the unwanted 72 pill. And maximum 2 weeks you can wait for withdrawal bleeding. If you not taken the pill regularly you might have got pregnant before and not from the sex you had on 16 th. If you have doubt check the urine pregnancy test.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 29 Years old married. I am not much more enjoying during sex because my sperm fetch immediately when I enter my penis to vagina. I can do it only using condom. Please suggest me what should I to do so I can enjoy my married life much more. Thanks.

MBBS, MD (AIIMS, Gold Medalist), Diploma in CBT (Glasgow)
Psychiatrist, Delhi
Medications such as dapolast 30 can be useful. Master and johnson technique squeeze start stop techniques are useful. Masturbation some time before intercourse may also be useful.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi again I would like to know. What if I resist the urge y to masturbate or do it once a month or don't do at all will it still affect me. I'm 35 year old male.

PG Dip(psycosexual diseases), MBBS
Sexologist, Delhi
You can do mastrubation once a month or once a week as per your need of body and mind. There is no harm and it give releif to stress mind and body, but do not do excessively.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is bleeding the only indicator of virginity or there are some other indicators also? Can deep figuring (masturbating for 3 yrs) break virginity? If the length of finger is 3-4 inches?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. In Indian context, loosing virginity is breaking of the HYMN. The hymen is a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia, and is similar in structure to the vagina. The hymen does not seem to have a specific physiological function or purpose. The hymn could break due to cycling, stretching exercises, swimming etc. Therefore, don't worry. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 Years of age, head of my penis is covered by skin, I am unable to get the skin back, when I was 8 years I have difficulty in passing urine then some doctor suggested that there should be a minor surgery done to avoid it, he told that there is over skin over there. He gave me a temporary treatment si I can pass the urine freely. I am able to masturbate but the skin is covered fully. I have this issue from my birth, kindly provide me the surgery name and the cost of the surgery so that I consult any Doctor and have the treatment,

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
Looks like you have phimosis in which there is tightening due to foreskin becoming adherent. GO to a General Surgeon to find out if Circumcision will help which is minor OPD surgery done under local anesthesia. Cost varies with the treating surgeon. Discuss with him directly.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, I am a 32 year old male, I have a downward bend to my penis. I think I had this from the time I remember, I have read about this over internet and I do not want to go for any surgical procedures as its not a big problem, but would want to get this corrected and hence like to know if this can be corrected by penile traction devices. If yes can you please recommend any medically approved devices that I can use. Thanks alots.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
If you feel it is not a problem, I would recommend not to go for any corrections. Penis is a muscular organ and flexible, so in no way it is going to affect your sexual capabilities or performance. Sorry, but I am not aware if any" medically approved" traction devices for correction of penile deviations.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctors .m 12 saal ki age s mastrbustion Kar raha hu .ab Meri age 28 h .ab early discharge Ho jata h .1-2 seconds m .plz koi upaye bataye.

Homeopath, Pune
Hello. Premature ejection is often due to physical changes occuring in the body due to aging. Men over age 30 may begin to have problems even though their sex lives were fine when they were younger. The problem is often an inadequate blood supply in the penis. When the arteries in the penis become partially clogged with fat and cholesterol, maintaining an erection becomes more difficult. When this occurs, your brain tells your body that you'd better ejaculate before you lose your erection, and a pattern for premature ejection is developed. Tips to deal with this situation. Live a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain good arterial health. Eat two or three cloves everyday to get long lasting erections. Take finely chopped carrots and add one table of honey and half boiled egg. Take this mixture regularly to get effective results.  Your potency will be prolonged if you eat a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, exercise regularly, don't smoke or drink and keep your stress managed along with proper homoepathic treatment. You can buy package of premature ejaculation offered by me which includes medicine and consultation. You can consult me by clicking on consult option for crucial tricks and homoepathic treatment for permanent cure.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, sir/madam I have unprotected sex with my gf She taken unwanted 72 tablet after 2 hours of sex Unwanted 72 is is safe if is effective.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, Fellowship in Laparoscopy, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Delhi
yes don't worry.. unwanted 72 is very safe and effective medicine..but use condom next time which gives double protection..
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had an unprotected sex since 15 days. I have missed my periods 5 days ago. What pills I had to taken to stop pregnancy. Answer me plzz?

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), DGO, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hi please confirm your pregnancy with urine pregnancy test like velocit kit first and if it comes positive than only you need to take medicine thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 year old unmarried man .my penis skin not go up go approx 80%.When it hard. When I try forcefully ,feel pain. Also feel concussion on my penis glans. Note- have attachment with penis glans with foreskin. So it skin do not go up 100% Need your advise.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate user. Phimosis is a congenital narrowing of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be retracted. Phimosis is a very common problem. In most of the cases you can clear the problem yourself. Phimosis could cause moderate to severe pain while having vaginal intercourse. Apply oil on your foreskin and on the glans. Move the foreskin forward and back slowly without hurting you much. Because the oil is lubricant, it will be easier than without oil. Do this forward and back movement 20 times several times in a day. Repeat the same every day for around one month. You will get the elasticity and you will be able to retract the foreskin completely. In case if there is no result from the above massage, you can always go for a minor surgical procedure called circumcision. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I make my penis size bigger and longer cause I want to make or give satisfaction to my wife.

B.A.M.S., M.D.(A.M), EX-M.R.C.G.P., EX-M.R.S.H., EX-M.S.I.E.C.U.S, EX-M.S.S.S.S.
Sexologist, Mumbai
There is no medi in the world could increase length & girth (motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. For satisfctry sexual relationships. For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time before discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr. Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. Each morning & eve for 3 months. See the results or else consult a sexologist personally.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis gets erect very fast. It gets super strong. I can't do jelquing exercise because it does not bend. What can I do ?

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
The best ayurveda herb for your case is 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day Causes: • Anxiety • Incorrect diet • Unhealthy lifestyle This remedy will be helpful.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recently got married. Premature ejaculation is the first problem. Secondly I have not been able to do sex more than once at a single go. Pheli baar girne ke baad dusri baar khana jaldi nahi hota hai. There have been few occasions only jab Maine dusri baar sex kiya ho lagatar. What should I do. please help.

General Physician,
You have erectyle dysfunction and premature ejasculation do not worry because that worry as and anxiety neurosis, stress and strains are one of the causes of premature ejasculation. Have nutritious food go for morning walk followed by free hand exercises and some yoga and pranayum like kapal bhatee etc start drinking pomegranate's juices which helps growth, density, concentration of sperms also helps erectyle dysfunction and premature ejasculation. Lead a healthy lifestyle. Avoid alcohol and junk food. Have plenty of water by mouth. It will be alright.
2 people found this helpful

Why you should urinate AFTER, not BEFORE sex

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
Sexologist, Chennai
Why you should urinate AFTER, not BEFORE sex
Why you should urinate AFTER, not BEFORE sex [MUST READ!]

If your woman's vagina is dry when you both are geared for sex and there is no lubricant around then your saliva can be the perfect solution, not the Vaseline most people turn to. Here is how to use it...

One of the habits many women are fond of is urinating before they have sex.
To them, it is a way of cleaning up the vagina (bladder) before the sex, probably also to prevent themselves from urinating in error due to the intense pleasure of sex.

The truth however is that they are putting themselves at more risk by urinating BEFORE having sex.


Well, scientists say the best time for a woman to urinate is actually after sex, immediately after if possible.

As was explained by a New York City urologist, David Kaufman, MD, urinating after sex, not before, helps remove bacteria from the urinary tract, thereby saving the woman from infections.

“Bacteria have tiny pilli that act as Velcro hooks, which allow them to attach themselves to the urethral lining,”

f these bacteria are left there, they move into the bladder where they quickly reproduce and grows, leading to a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) with serious consequences.

What this means is that it is better to leave the urine in your bladder so that you’ll have enough to push out the stubborn bacteria after you are done with sex.

This simple thing – urinating AFTER, not BEFORE sex – can save you!!!
759 people found this helpful

I'm 29 year old and spend successfully 5 years of married life but now from one or two months I noticed continuous change in my sexual life. My penis seems small and not erecting easily. If it got erect by rubbing then while sex its losing erection. Earlier I was involved in frequent masturbation and smoking. But now a day I'm quite smoking. I'm having high blood cholesterol and high triglycerides problem with high pulse rate. Please suggest what medicines I have to take to treat ED? Also viagra (how much mg) is safe for me? I'm very much in tension pls suggest!

Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello Your problem can be due to 2 reasons. First due to your previous addictions like smoking etc good you had left that both the things. Other your underlying disease. U need to b fit. Proper diet and exercise is must. This will leads to less stamina and sexual weekness. Start salt free diet it take minimum salt as I assume there must b chnges un your bp. Do check it. Fat free diet and more protein should b taken. U can can consult me gor proper diet guidance. Take homeopathic medicine it will help you to cure all your problems.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

We are trying for child from past 3-4 months, but during relationships face below difficulty: 1) Penis shrink after entering vagina. 2) vagina of wife is too tight to enter. 3) have observed sperms spill out after ejaculation. Please advice.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Most of these problems are encountered by newly married couple. 1. Penis shrinks- probably you are having erectile dysfunction. We need to diagnose the cause and treat that cause. It's curable. Don't worry. 2. Vagina tight- try using lubrication. If not cured, then consult doctor. It takes some time to lose it/. 3. Some sperms will spill out. It's normal.
37 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I eat sperm after masturbation, is it good or bad if it is bad tell what is bad if it is good what is good.Please tell.

MD - Alternate Medicine, Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine (H.M.D.)
Homeopath, Delhi
It also is an abnormal condition eating own ejaculation take calcaria carb 30 1-2 drops in 1/4 cup luke warm water 4 times a day for a week. That should see you through.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is small so can you suggest how enlarge my penis & what are the side effects of viagra capsules?

Homeopath, Thrissur
Size of the penis is determined by one's genetic make up and size of the penis is not important in sexual act. It is a misconception propagated by some vested interests.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed