Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajaYour feedback matters!
Recently past few days there is a pain in my knees and bit fatigue feeling is that usual. Or something wrong. Bcoz I do not go outside only for college and rest of the time I am home. Play tell me.
I have an a doubt .that if we do hand job regularly. Is there any side effect. Like sperm count will be less. Nervous weakness. Plze say.
My age is 40 yrs and I am diabatic patient from last 7 yrs. My sugar level is 250-300 for last 3 mounths and it is not going low.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have a wife and she delivered a baby for us, can I suck her breast milk and drink? Is there any risk in doing so? And can the milk give me health or effect my body and our baby?
I am 20 year old. I have taken 25 - 30 (in that 16 combiflam) pain killer tablets in a month. Is there any side effects in the future.
Sir I am age of 25 and I have stomach problem how to clean my stomach and relief from gas problem if possible please tell me solution.
I am 26 year old. I have masturbation habit since I was 14. Due to masturbation my penis is bent to right side and I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am going to marry next can I be normal to marry. I am very depressed and I do not have interest in any work. please help me.
I'm suffering from severe erectile dysfunction for the past two years of my life. The only reason being excessive masturbation how much time will I take for me to get rid of this problem if I am following proper medication?
Sir in my heart often pain suddenly. Please tell me what should I do? And after some time I am feeling better. Often I worried about it. Second question is that what does ratio between height and weight. I mean how many weight should a person according his height. Thanks.
Pain in right side of abdomen ,slight tingling some times, USg report .liver is mildly enlarged with nomal ecogenicity. No focal hepatic lesion is seen. Intra hepatic biliary radicals are not dilated. There appears to be 6 mm echogenic focus in lower calyx of left kidney. Slight itching rt side of abdomen. Do I need liver or kidney function tests. Or any other thing. please suggest me wat to do and also medicine and dos n do not. Any allopathic suggestions.
While intercourse is perceived as an act of pleasure and joy, for many people, due to various reasons (physical and psychological) it may not be the case. There are multiple sexual problems in males and females, some of which are extremely common. However, given the private nature of the topic, not many come up for a frank discussion with the doctor. The problem goes unsolved, leading to a lot of stress in the relationships and even broken relationships at times. Read on to know 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: Inability to attain and/or maintain an erection is extremely common. Performance anxiety, stressful relationships, and hormone imbalance are the most common causes for this.
- Ejaculation disorders: When the male is not able to hold the erection long enough, it is termed as premature ejaculation. When there is an ejaculation of sperms back into the bladder, it is retrograde ejaculation. Slow release of sperms is referred to as inhibited ejaculation. There is no defined time period for these conditions, and it depends on the couple.
- Low libido: A reduced desire for and in sexual activity, this can be due to physical or psychological factors. Hormonal imbalance, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, and relationship issues are some causes attributable to this condition.
Treatment: Though medications and hormones can definitely come to the rescue, the first and most effective mode would be counselling. Psychological reasons should be addressed for relieving the problem through counselling and sex education. Hormone replacements, vacuum devices, and penile implants can also be used to manage these. The partner should be involved too to achieve a healthy sexual life.
Women: The sexual problems seen in women are slightly different than in males.
- Low libido: This is far more common in women than in men. This is related to multiple factors like hormonal (menopausal), stressful relationships, painful sex, pelvic pain and infections.
- Anorgasmia: This is an inability to achieve orgasm and is more common in females than in men. This also feeds into lower libido.
- Dyspareunia: This can be due to pelvic area infections, urinary tract infections and vaginal dryness. This again leads to decreased libido.
Treatment: This again involves a combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and counselling. If there are infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract, they need to be treated. Vaginal dryness can be managed with lubricants. Hormone replacement can be done where required. However, like in males, involving the partner and having a frank discussion is the most effective way to resolve this issue. Women are still quite conservative and may not be very forthcoming to talk about this. However, this remains the most effective method to improve the quality of sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
My friend is suffering from a disease, I don't know whethr it is disease or other problem my friend can't smell anything I tried many strong smell deo perfumes but he can't smell! please give me your suggestion or any advice I shall b very thankful to you sir.
I have digestion problem I feel weakness this problem other diseases increase my body like allergy, piles, body mass decrease. When I take ornidazole and ceftas antibiotic I feel full energy and active but medicine stop same condition produce. Give me best solution my weight 62kg and height 170cm hemoglobin 14.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.