Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj ParikYour feedback matters!
He used to get pimples on his forehead after having hair wash. What should he do? is this a skin problem? or he should use some specific shampoo for his hair?
My name is sarvnoor. I am 18 years old. My problem is I was join the gym since 1 year ago but unfortunately nothing is have gain or loss. Which medicine is good for me to gain wait.
My hairfall is not stopping. Whenever I wash my hair. They get dry and after sometime they seem so week as if they will fell even on touching. Please help fast.
Meri back par white spots hone lage hai jo slowly slowly badh rhe h. M pataudi me rhti hu please iska koi ilaj btaiye ya nearest koi skin clinic ho toh suggest kare.
I am using vestige spirlluna, amla, aloe Vera & noni, Will it work to regrow my hair. Please advise.
Hi doctor. i am continuing with that acne & pimple ointment. But still now I don't feel any difference. Since am getting marriage by the month of September 1st week. Requesting you to help me to make my skin clear like my old skin. Whether it's possible for me get clear skin in a month? My face is full pink pink. Pink acne. Full face. Please help me.
I have skin allergy that means if any particle touches my skin roughly rashes will occur at that particular part.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!