Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj ParikYour feedback matters!
I have small pimple like things on my back it is sometimes itchy and its black spot and its around one year now but it doesn't seem to go easily what should I do.
I like long hair so much but my hair growth status is very poor and my hair is curly hairfall ,dandruff problems also I have sugest me something helpful.
I am bothering about my hair fall from last 2 year and I also have defective in site vision can you please suggest me. I'm not getting any suggestions right now.
I need more information on hair fall. I don't any heredity problem. But also having hair fall problem.
Will shaving full head helps to grow the lost hair due to dandruff or hair loss. Also how to remove the straightened hair ND bring back to normal.
Sir iam very tired for my prob. My all body have a prob. To khujli please give me suggestion to solve it tnx.
I am having dark circle I have 8 month old baby. And I have dark circle first it self now it increased please tell me which company cream can I use wat s dark spot corrector. My face s dull also.
Long story short, I have probably been having this issue for years and didn't realize what it was. Busy with work and everyday life I put myself on the back burner and tried to treat myself as a yeast infection like so many others. A month ago I went to the dr" for thought yeast infection" and she.
I have black color skin and oily face. When going out of home in sunlight my skin gets too hot and feeling like standing near fire. My skin is too irritating. Which sunscreen cream is used for my face. Oily skin.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies for wrinkles:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.