Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raihan MotorwalaYour feedback matters!
I'm having pain in my right side waist region from around 6 months, I was suffering from Herpes I took medicine & now I'm taking Neuro_mpg 75 (pregabalin & methylcobalamin capsules) but the pain still exist. Can you tell why its so.
Pity the poor erect penis. He's usually up and about when a guy first wakes up, ready to greet the dawn. And though he may go away for a while, he pops back up several times during the course of an ordinary day. But even when night falls and a man climbs wearily into bed, the erect penis isn't done yet. Assuming the dude has a typical level of penis health, his manhood is going to be hardening three to five times during the night, while the rest of his body is getting the sleep it needs to function.
What is it with that erect penis and his nighttime activities? Is he just an over-achiever, ever eager to show off what he's capable of? Does he pop up throughout the night because he's like a little kid, afraid he might miss out on something? Is he simply too horny? Is he an insomniac?
No, he's just healthy - and a guy should be glad he has an erect penis that enjoys being awake while others sleep. It's a sign of good health.
It's not from sexy dreams
In general, guys get erections while they sleep because they're dreaming - but it's not because men are constantly dreaming of engaging in a sexual romp with a beautifully-toned partner who meets their definition of sexy. While men do occasionally have sex dreams, it's not sexual content that causes the penis to pop up at night. And it's also not because he is touching himself or otherwise unconsciously masturbating.
At night, while a guy sleeps, his parasympathetic nervous system is at work. This system is responsible for things like digestion, urination, salivation - and sexual arousal. It slows down the heart rate, helps the muscles relax and promotes deep sleep. And while it's doing these things, it tells the penis to get up and exercise.
There can be other factors contributing to an erect penis at night. For example, sometimes the penis becomes erect to discourage the bladder from sending urine out of the body. A guy needs to get sleep, and the erection keeps him from having to get up and go urinate instead.
Some doctors also theorize that, all things being equal, blood becomes more oxygenated when a person is sleeping. He's not exerting himself unduly, so the oxygen that enters the body doesn't get expended on other tasks. And oxygen-rich blood is thought to be more conducive to an erect state.
Most guys are unaware of how many erections they have during the night, for the simple reason that they are asleep at the time. But regularly having fewer than three erections during the night may be an indication of a bigger problem, such as high blood pressure, nerve issues, diabetes, depression or anxiety. It may also manifest in weaker daytime erections. If a man notices a lack of night erections or has weak daytime erections, he may want to bring this up with his doctor and see if tests should be run.
A busy, erect penis at night is one sign of good penis health, but a guy shouldn't stop there. He needs to daily make use of a top flight penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep the penis in good form. It's good to check the ingredient list of any potential crèmes and to look for both L-arginine and L carnitine. The former is an amino acid that plays a key role in the production of nitric oxide, which in turn helps penile blood vessels expand and helps them accommodate more blood during the erectile process. The latter is excellent for men who may have lost some penis sensation due to rough handling. It's neuroprotective and can help restore penis sensitivity.
I am 20 years old person I had headache on daily in evng times I can't To do any work in evng time like study and other small works.
I am 23 year old male I have problem with penis vein swollen .and pain in penis .plz suggest possible solution. And refer doctor who can treat it.
Hi I am 32 years old and married for last 4. 5 years. We have started trying to conceive for a baby since last 1. 5 years or so; but w/o any success. My wife says she is sexually not happy with me and doesn' t feel my penis when its inserted. My penis seems to be little different. Like the normal penis, its foreskin is not behind from the tip, but my foreskin is there till the tip and hence my wife feels probably due to that my foreskin doesn' t go behind much and hence she might not be able to feel it. About 1yr or so back we did got both of us checked. I did my semen analysis and it was ok and she was also tested ok for conceiving. We have been trying hard w/o fail. Can you please suggest and help us? appreciate your help an quick response.
I get cramp type little pain at bottom left abdomen when I continuously sit at work and do not eat much Pls help.
One of the most common neurological conditions men and women suffer from is a headache. Headaches usually vary in terms of location, intensity and duration and may be treated with simple home remedies or over the counter medications. One of the most renowned types of headache is known as a migraine. Other common types of headaches include sinus headaches and tension headaches.
- Migraines: Migraines are very painful headaches that may be accompanied by a feeling of nausea, vomiting, increased sensitivity to light and a pounding pain in the head. They are caused by a change in concentration of neurotransmitters in the brain which in turn make blood vessels expand thereby bringing on a migraine.
- Tension headaches: The pain of a tension headache is considered mild or moderate in comparison to migraines. This type of headache is characterised by throbbing pain on both sides of the head and pain in the neck and behind the eyes. Tension headaches are caused by the contraction of muscles in the head and neck.
- Cluster headaches: Cluster headaches are characterised by a series of short yet intense headaches that may occur every day or several weeks or months. In most cases, they recur on a seasonal basis i.e., people tend to get them at the same time of the year. The pain caused by cluster headaches may be more severe than that of a migraine but these headaches do not last as long. They are caused by the activation of a specific nerve pathway that is responsible for facial sensations. Cluster headaches are the most uncommon type of headaches.
- Rebound headaches: In most cases, a headache can be cured with over the counter remedies. However, excessive or incorrect use of these medications can cause a rebound headache. These medications may trigger another headache when their effect wears off. This makes the person retake the medicine leading to a vicious cycle. Rebound headaches are most often caused by medicines that contain caffeine.
- Secondary headaches: While the above types of headaches are categorised as primary headaches, a headache that is caused by another condition is known as a secondary headache. Secondary headaches are commonly caused by severe hypertension, sinusitis, pharyngitis and other types of head trauma. Tumours, subdural hematoma or other conditions that take up space in the head can also cause secondary headaches. Secondary headaches are a greater cause for concern than primary headaches and should not be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Good evening sir/madam, I am daily doing Masturbating I what to give blood to my relatives is there any problems for giving of blood?
I am 69 year old male and I am having complete heart blockage doctors have referred me for pace maker so what precautions should I need to take after having my operation basically I am from Hill area.
I had sex with stranger without any safety not fully inserted to vagina and removed immediately because there is not safety and I taken hiv tridot test after the contact of 48 days and the result is non reactive. Again after 90 days I repeated the test it shows non reactive .and I donated blood also. Is it result enough or I have to take another test? Im so much worried about it after I got skin allergies full body itching I consult doctor and I taken medicine.
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension Please tell.
I have been diagnosed typhoid last week was getting better doctor has given oflomac 400 2 times a day completed course of 10 days. But now am getting fever only in after noon when I expose to wind. And Asian it will disappear and whole day will be normal. Is it normal or shall I take calpol at the time of fever. Pls suggest as our doctor is not responding properly and asking to admit.
I am suffering from chicken gunya form last 1 month, and m not getting much cure with medicines any tips.
If there is congestion in the throat along with cough, bay berry should be considered as an effective option of ayurvedic treatment for cough. The bark of the bay berry tree should be consumed in powdered form. It is known as an effective remedy for chronic bronchial infections as well.
Apply a paste of crushed leaves of betel and water on the chest of the patient for effective relief from cough.
You could also boil some butea leaves in water. Cool it and use this solution as an effective mouthwash for treating sore throats and coughs. This solution has excellent antibiotic properties which help curing coughs caused due to septic and throat infections.
Sometimes, cough is a result of inflammation and infection in the pharynx. In such cases, cloves can be one of the most suitable ayurvedic remedies.
Another effective formulation for ayurvedic treatment of cough would be to take some fenugreek seeds and boil them in water for about 30 minutes. Use this solution for gargles. It provides suitable relief.