Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raihan MotorwalaYour feedback matters!
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Is weakness a consequence of masturbation. I am unable to run for longer time and feel tired after running a few distance. Wat sud I do. For this. By the way m also suffering from cough and cold. Wat is the main reason of my weakness. Please give advise.
I have blister on my foot formed due to silencer burn on 23rd of this month I don't know it's healing are not liquid in the blister turned yellow to red and surrounding area turning from bright red to light red. I don't feel that much pain. So, should I pop the blister any other suggestions.
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.
Hi. I am facing a health problem. I can not satisfy my wife during sex. Because after 5 min of having sex. I ejaculate..
Sir /mam mujhe bhahut jyada nightfall hota hai 4 days in a week and even din mai bhi agar sota hu to bhi hota hai. please help me. For out of this.
Often and at regular intervals while eating I cut my inner side of cheeks. From next day it gets reddish and pains too hard. I cannot eat even roti properly. If any thing touches that particular portion it pains a lot. The pain exists for at least 7 to 10 days.
What are the symptoms if tuberculosis. As I am having cough since last one month n the same is not being getting cured.
I am 28 years old and suffering from high sugar, not taking any medication for the same and not following any specific diet as well, what are the consequences and what should I do?
My son is 7 years old he has dengue ns1 positive and dengue igg positive, total wbc 5900, rbc 4.95, hb 13.8, hct 38.7, mcv 78.2, Mchc 35.7, mch 27.9, platelet count 2, 24, 000, lym 18.3, neut 71.5, crp negative, mp (qbc) negative, sgot 58, sgpt 37 please tell me whether it's serious or not because I went to hospital they said that he is alright no need for admission please let me know I am waiting for your reply.
I have very problem of gas when I eat out side food I have gas what I do say me doctor I have problem.
I have scalp issue from past 8 years .I visited many hospitals .MD dermatologist took treatment issue was not solved. Some said it is seborric dermatitis .one doctor said dry eczema scalp I used medicines like coal tar, ketoconazole selenium ,anti dandruff shampoos and costeriods some homeopathy doctor said it is psoriasis. One Ayurvedic doctor said it is psoriasis. When I shave head and shampoo it well every thing is gone and scalp will be clear after few weeks returns and scales will increase as my hair will grow every day I will wash my head still doesn't it dead skin scales smelly .I have huge hair fall at one point of time I used to loose more than 300 hairs per day. Now my hair are thinning day by day. I lost hair from little bit sides And over all hair volume decreased right side I lost most of the hairs. I need the best treatment .my age is 29 years male. Right I am not taking any medicines, shampooing daily when it is not itchy or not greasy I will grow ash and shampoo alternate days .shampoo I using is of baba ramdev herbal Rita shampoo.
I am 21, my penis skin not going back. What should I do for that and I am trying to do that but its paining so suggest me plz.
If sleeplessness is a problem,follow these simple guidelines for a goodnight sleep and a fresh morning.
Set and maintain regular sleep and wake up on time.
Avoid afternoon naps.
Avoid drinking tea/coffee and alcohol close to bed time.
exercise 20-30 minutes per day.
A warm bath, reading or soft music helps.
Keep bed room comfortable,quite and dark while sleeping.
Self awakening is better than alarm awakening.
Sleep time vary from 5-7 hours
I have problem in weight loss I have done masturbation in 3 year ago my body get likely stick now what to to when I do this from penis some sticky substance come out si tell me how to cure it and how to gain weight again.
I am suffering from diabetic last 10 years. Also gastritis my age 42 weight 74 kg. When gas filler in my stomach I am afraid then I am anxiety. Then run to hospital doctors give lesuride inj and I feel relaxed within half hour. Many doctor I visited all types of medical report done like endoscopy ,angiography, nothing comes in. Some doctor says visit phycratist. Give guide whom consult and which drug take.
I had a surgery in last year December with ovarian cyst. My question is now I have a problem of back pain whenever I do some work and I have still scars on my abdomen. Can you suggest me some medication and ointment to remove this scar.
I have erection problem from last 2 years how to get rid this problem? And what is reason of this problem?
Role of homeopathic medicine in management of malnutrition
Malnutrition is defined as the imbalance between supply of nutrients and energy and body's demand to ensure growth, maintenance, and performance of the specific function. The main victim of malnutrition are children under the age group of 15 years but it is also common in children below 5 years. It is due to lower socioeconomic status, nuclear family, poor hygiene, late introduction of solid food and acute infectious diseases. Many times in spite of proper feeding and eating well children suffer from malnutrition. Malnutrition makes the child immunodeficient so it makes a child more susceptible to infection. Homeopathic can augment the recovery of children suffering from malnutrition.