Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raihan MotorwalaYour feedback matters!
I have facing erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation .N cannot last in bed for more than 2 minutes .please help.
I m 28 years old male. I have migraine from 12 years and I m taking pain killers very frequently due to that (average 5 pain killers per week. Do they have adverse effects on my health. And what pain killers should I take cause I m taking ZUPARS for now, they mess up my digestion very badly every time I take them. please answer my question n suggest me pain killers which do not effect my stomach. Thxx.
Sir I am suffering with skin disease like ringworm past 5 years so kindly give me some suggestions about how I can control.
How is LDL measured . What is normal for an adult male of age 48 years . How to keep it under normal. My LDL has shown 117 . WHAT DOES this indicate.
Do men encounter a comparable physiological stage to what women encounter amid menopause? Alluded to as 'andropause', 'male menopause', 'man-opause', and all the more as of late, 'low T', is called as Andropause or male menopause. In any case, while all women experience menopause, not all men encounter andropause.
What Is Andropause?
Andropause is a slow, enduring disease in the male hormones testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone. Testosterone naturally diminishes as men age, yet in andropause (therapeutically characterized as 'hypogonadism'), levels of the hormone drop below the ordinary range for a given age, commonly in moderately aged men.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone Level:
Do low level of testosterone deliver symptoms in moderately aged men? Actually, the exemplary symptoms were initially perceived over 70 years prior when two American physicians, Carl Heller, MD, and Gordon Myers, MD, demonstrated the adequacy of testosterone treatment for symptoms of weakness, discouragement, fractiousness, low sex drive, erectile brokenness, night sweats and hot flashes in men.
Why Do Hormones Drop?
There are various elements that can prompt to low testosterone:
- Obesity, diabetes and insulin resistance: The level of aggregate and free testosterone is decreased in large men in extent to the level of heftiness. Weight reduction alone has been appeared to build testosterone levels by 50 percent.
- Chronic aggravation: Insulin resistance is the key figure creating quiet irritation and lifted levels of high-affectability C-responsive protein (hs-CRP), a marker of aggravation that can be measured by a blood test.
- Increased introduction to xenoestrogens: Certain mixes found in nourishment and the environment can increase the impacts of estrogen in men, in this manner decreasing testosterone creation. These "xenoestrogens" incorporate pesticides, phthalates from plastics, tobacco smoke side effects, substantial metals, and solvents.
- Lack of physical movement: Participating in consistent episodes of short, extreme work out, particularly weight lifting, is one of the speediest approaches to support testosterone.
- Stress: It negatively affects testosterone levels by expanding the arrival of the adrenal hormone cortisol.
Homeopathic Medicines for Andropause: (Medicines should be taken on proper prescription of Doctor)
- Avena sativa
- Tongkat ali
- Muira puama
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi I have pcod and high prolactin level. Dr. advised ke to have fertyl50 mg. Can fertyl 50 mg helps me to maintain the level of prolactin.
have a coufe and cold that gives us very uncomfortable so we can not work easily now please give me a suggestion.
I am suffering sexual weakness. Whenever I think about sex or search about sperms automatically come out. I started kiss to my girl in 30 seconds sperms leaked. In an month 8 time nightfall also happen. After urination in a week thrice sperms get leaked. After leaking leakage of sperms feels weakness in a body feels restless. After every time knocking sound in all part of my body joints increases. I mastributed 3 years regularly than I came to know abt masturbation regularly is bad for health then I stopped. After 6 month to till date that is more than 2 years have passed facing lots of leakage issues of sperms. When I use to masturbate at that time my stamina was 10 to 12 minutes. Now normally in thinking sperms comes out. My organ size has been shorter to 4.5 after standing. Tell me how can I over come this all problem. I want at least 3 inches increment in size. Stamina again of 10 min nonstop. Body health of bone back. Which tablets and how much time should I take.
I am suffering from smegma . What is the reason of this? Is this due to over masturbation ? What medication should I take to cure with this smegma?
I have ache on backside of eye as well as head. Also my eyesight is ok. What could be reason behind this ache?
Pain in my head to much in about 1 month regular, suggest Medicare treatment please am very increased condition.
My friend suffered from suffocation and increased heart rate last night this thing occurred twice last week. He often feels weakness.
1. Avoid excessive glare, work on systems, watching tv for longer time, irritable smoke or smell. As these can be trigger points for your headache.
2. Whenever you sense you are going to have headache, go to a silent dark place where you can sit silently till the headache wanes off or if possible you can go to bed.
3. You can take a cup of coffee during headache, as its found to help in reducing headaches.
4. Follow meditation regularly.