Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife have very severe pain in her periods. Mostly first two days. Consulted family doctor and Already done sonography but reports are normal. Age: 34 Yrs. This is happening from last 7-8 months. Please advice.
Question is for Gynecologist Doc I'll be getting married in Dec an I want to conceive soon with a month or two, what should I do.
I have polycistic ovary syndrome. I am trying to get pregnant. But having irregular periods. Can you please tell me when to try for baby so that I get a positive report.
Pain is a feeling of distress that is caused by intense damaging stimuli. It is one of the most common reasons that compels the patient to consult a physician and take painkillers. In the long run, painkillers have adverse effects on our body. While most of the times, the cause of the pain is diagnosed, there are cases in which the cause remains undiagnosed. Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on symptoms and has no side effects and thus, it is most effective in the treatment of both muscle and joint pains.
Here we give you a list of common homeopathic pain medications that are prescribed to give relief to patients and the circumstances under which they can be used.
- Bryonia- It is given when there is a hot swollen joint, pain from overuse of body part or injury. The slightest movement aggravates the pain and is relieved of the pressure on the affected part.
- Causticum - It is recommended for muscle spasm, stiff neck and pain. The character of the pain is sharp and tearing and is caused by cold dry weather. The patient is relieved by the warmth.
- Arnica Montana - Arnica is suggested when a patient has sore, bruised feeling all over the body. The patient is very sensitive to the pain and everything on which he rests seems very hard. Arnica is a top remedy in case of injury from falling, sprain and bruise.
- Rhus Toxicodendron- A first choice of remedy in case of rheumatism and back pain. The right side of the body is especially affected. The patient experiences stiffness and aching pain that aggravates during the rainy season, in the morning, on exposure to cold and also by rest. Pain is relieved by moving the affected parts and by warmth.
- Cuprum Metallicum- It is given in cases of muscle twitching or severe muscle spasm. The patient feels better when the painful area is massaged.
- Magnesia Phosphorica - This is the best medicine for all types of pain, especially when the pain is in the right side of the body. The pain is aggravated by cold and movement and is relieved by heat and rest in the general. This is suggested to relieved lower abdomen pain during menstruation.
- Pulsatilla- This is an excellent remedy for rheumatic pains that shifts from one joint to another. Homeopathic medicine is suggested after a thorough understanding of patient symptoms and the medication differs from patient to patient. So it is better to consult a homeopathic physician to select a suitable medicine to get relieved from pain.
I am having a pain in my below the left side breast from last 15 days sonography report is normal but pain is regularly. Sometimes light yellow discharge from both breast. What is your opinion?
I am had tubactomy one-year back from that day my period is regular now this Dec having only 2 3 drops spot as dark brown. Having pain stomach but not flowing. I have do scan not have pco not a thyroid why it's causes please let me knw detail.
Ayurveda is a field where the medicinal properties of the various herbs used has been proven scientifically, over the years. This ancient life science, also brings in a knowledge base that can help in treating a variety of ailments. Sexual dysfunction is one such ailment, which can leave a person with a less than stellar sex life. The various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and gratification can suffer due to such ailments which can prevent any or all phases from occurring in the first place. The disorders can affect the ejaculation, potency, orgasm and arousal as well.
There are variety of herbs that act as aphrodisiacs in Ayurveda and can help in treating sexual disorders in males and females, as follows:
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg powder and extract can be used by men, who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. It can also increase the potency and the libido of the male patients who ingest it. This herb can also be used by women who are experiencing lack of libido and stimulation. Many women in Africa have used this herb since ancient times to build better sexual health.
- Date palm pollen: The pollen from date palms can help in increasing the sperm count of the male patient who has a low sperm count. This aphrodisiac also improves male fertility.
- Ashwagandha: This is a good aphrodisiac for both male and female patients who are undergoing sexual disorders. It can help in sexual stimulation even as it fixes issues like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.
- Fadogia agrestis: This herb can help in increasing the testosterone level, which is responsible for better sexual stimulation and other sexual functions in male patients.
- Lepidium meyenii: This is a herb that has originated in Peru and is also known as Maca. This herb can help in fixing infertility in male and female patients. It contains various elements like sterols, campesterol and sitosterol among many others that can improve fertility.
- Saffron: This herb is known to boost the libido by leaps and bounds and is even used to garnish a hot glass of milk just before bedtime, as it acts as a good aphrodisiac when combined with milk. A strand or two can work wonders, as per Ayurvedic practices.
- Passion Flower: This is considered as a good aphrodisiac because it helps in reducing anxiety and stress, which can soothe a person and create a better environment for stimulation and excitement. It can be used by male and female patients alike.
There are many herbs as per Ayurveda, which can be used as aphrodisiacs in order to cure sexual disorders. These can be taken on a regular basis, in moderation.
PMS or premenstrual syndrome affects women exactly prior to their menstrual cycle. This syndrome may have affects manifold, impacting a woman’s physical health, behavior and emotions. The condition is very common and affects more than 80% of the women before their monthly cycles begin.
The exact cause of PMS is not yet ascertained. It is believed that changes in hormones in the body can lead to PMS. Before the menses start, progesterone and estrogen levels tend to dip in the body. This hormonal dip results in anxiety, anger and irritability issues. Levels of serotonin, a chemical in the brain which affects your moods and thoughts, in the body also decrease at this time. Here are certain factors which make you prone to PMS –
Family history of PMS
Being subject to domestic violence
Emotional and physical trauma
Past history of mood disorders
The menstrual cycle lasts for 28 days. On the 14th day, egg is released from the ovaries; this is known as ovulation. The bleeding or menstruation occurs on the 28th day of the cycle. Symptoms of PMS start to show up from around the 14th day of the cycle.
PMS includes signs such as abdominal cramps, bloating, acne and sudden craving for sweet foods. Stomach disorders such as constipation and diarrhea are also common. Mental disorders such as anxiety and mild depression have also been observed.
Managing PMS Symptoms-
With PMS, one can take these steps to deal with the various signs of discomfort. Here are some remedies to deal with PMS symptoms:
Eat a balanced diet consisting of fruits and vegetables to get Vitamins and minerals in the required amounts.
Keep yourself hydrated to ease symptoms of bloating.
Consuming supplements of folic acid, Vitamin D and calcium can help easing the symptoms.
Sleep for 6-8 hours on a regular basis.
Exercise regularly to beat stress and avoid bloating.
Try relaxation techniques to get rid of stress or at least limit stress levels.
Some pain killers can help combat the pain resulting from muscle aches.
Hi we are newly married couple we tried sex with lots of force play and lubricants after that session girl has a little bleeding from past few days from virgina When ever she went to toilet. Is that normal or any problem.
I had sex with my wife today in the morning. Her menses will start on 15th or 16th February. Is there any chances of pregnancy. We had unprotected sex and we don't want a baby. What should we do to avoid pregnancy?
Hi, I'm 34 years old. I got married on 31 years. After my pregnancy I gained lot of weight. I was 50kg 4 years back. And my baby is 2 years 5 months now. I had c section. Then in 2 months I went for another sugary which gallbladder. After that I started putting on weight. I was very thin. I'm trying my best to reduce but nothing working out. I do lot of work at home. Please help me.
Last week me and my girlfriend got intimate and I kissed and Pressed her boobs hard. Het nipples then started paining for few days. I also inserted my finger half way inside her vagina. She didn't get her periods that time. Now yesterday she told me then till now she didn't get her period and she is worried. I want to know is there anything wrong with her?
I am 27 years old unmarried fem suffering from pcodand thyroid. Its been 6 mths I am taking treatment for pcod, but I am getting periods for 1 and 1/2 days only without medicines. Kindly tell me will it cause me any future problems as I m soon going to get married.
Hi, i am 21 years old. i am not having my periods from 5 months but m not pregnant. Two years ago I had overian cysts. But medicine lene ke bad thik ho gya tha. Fir thode dino bad se periods irregular ho gya. Aur ish bar 5 months se nahi hua hai. What shall I do now?
My gf had her last period on 15th july. On 23rd we engaged in foreplay where our genitals were rubbed against eachothers. I was naked but she had her underwear on. I did not ejaculate. She has not got her periods yet. We took a pregnancy test today morning and it was negative. What can be the reason for the delay? Can she get pregnant?
National Geographic writer and explorer, Dan Buettner ,who studies the world's longest lived peoples, calls these areas where these people live ?Blue Zones?.
According to the New York Times they have the following in common:
1, An environment that encourages a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
2, Healthy relationships with other people and good psychological health.
3, Looking after gardens.
4, Having a spirit of cooperation.
5, Easily accessible public health.
6, Being valued as seniors by their families and communities.