Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul Vishwanath MayekarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old I am trying to become pregnant. My marriage is on nov 2013. This month I had a viginal discharge more than naturally that we having before mensuration. Is it a symptom of pregnancy or any infection?
I got married last november. I and my husband are trying for a baby. We tried for 4 months but failed each time. He is a seafarer n is now working on ship. He wil be back in this november and I want to conceive. What should I do?
I have marks on my body that's occurs generally after pregnancy. Should I use Bio Oil? What should I do?
I have low lying anterior placenta in my 20th week now I take scan in my 30th week it was normal now. There is a way to get normal delivery.
Since 2 months, we are trying to conceive, but every time after ovulation, I begin getting swollen breasts that is unusual for me before periods. But almost on the date or one day after my expected period, I am getting heavy bleeding with severe back pain. What is the problem with me?
Helo doctor, My fiance got some problem with her masturbation, she more often never get a period on time normal than usual delays up to 10 days delays , is this problem will reduce the possibilities of to get pregnant? Whats the reason for it and what are the remedies are available to avoid this kinda period delays and stay healthier for herself.
Hello Doctor, I had sex with prostitute (Safe sex only-used Condom). Before sex I was touching her private part (Don't remember which finger I used. I did not do fingering (I think only if she cums then it means fingering was done, As far as I remember there was no fluid from her private part). The problem is I had PEELED/BROKEN skin due to cold with paper cut in my middle finger. I was just caressing her private part. As I do not remember which finger I used, is there possibility for HIV transmission if I had used Middle finger? After coming back home I washed my hands, at that time in my middle finger there was small bleeding (But only after washing, not before that). Please help me and I am confused totally due to this.
Hii Actually she had done sex with her partner on 4 august and her periods over on 30 july. So she is getting pain in lower abdomen and less white water discharge and back stress side pain and even she had stone . So is there any chance of pregnancy and what are these symptoms indicates?
Hello sir, I had 4 times take a abortion pill and nowa days I knew my blood group is a negative. What I can when I am planning to next pregnancy?
Hi am 35th weeks pregnant now. I went check up after 13 days. But my weight didn't increase it show same weight. I worried that my baby weight didn't increase properly. I wanna to know weather my baby weight increased or not?
What are the basic general knowledge or information should we know while being physical with a girl for the very first time & what things we should keep in mind as doing so.
I and my bf had sex couple of time from 14 Feb to 16 Feb. In between that we always use Condom and as I know Condom was not broken but I was little concern from that time only. I should period on 24 th Feb but it's late and m staying in pune. What can be the cause of this late period still I haven't got them M I pregnant or not. I have stomach problem also and also change in food and water and atmosphere affect me easily. please tell me am I pregnant though we used Condom and it's worked fine as far as I noe.
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.