Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rahul Singh

General Physician, Mumbai

400 at clinic
Dr. Rahul Singh General Physician, Mumbai
400 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Rahul Singh
Dr. Rahul Singh is one of the best General Physicians in Andheri East, Mumbai. He is currently practising at Sunita Hospital in Andheri East, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Rahul Singh and consult privately on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sunita Hospital

Nirman Vihar Rajmata Jijabai Road, Andheri East, Landmark: Opp to Punjab National Bank, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
400 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rahul Singh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 22 years old male. I am suffering from itching on my body from past 1 month and it suddenly spreading on my whole body. What precautions should I take?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. It could be due to allergic contact dermatitis 2. Do an allergy test to find out the cause of allergy after consulting allergist/immunologist and follow the advice and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Me and my boyfriend had protected intercourse but I not getting periods. I think I am pregnant as my dates are over and I am still not getting my periods. I am not ready for baby yet. Are there any natural ways to abort as I am not interested in taking medicines. Please help me I am very worried.

MBBS, Diploma in Family Medicine, Fellowship Diabetology
General Physician, Firozpur
Hello lybrate-user. Well there are no nautal methods of abortion that are being used these days. Too if one is going to use medicine for abortion, it have to be under the medical supervision. Because there are chaces of complications like excessive bleeding etc. So here I would suggest you to kindly get yiur urine test done and consult doctor for any further medical intervention. Hope it helped.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am got tested for Uric acid and LFT KFT about two months back the GGPT was 188 and uric acid was 10.4 I m taking urcosol300 and febutaz 80 for one months and 20 days the reduction in GGPT was 88 and uric acid 6.4 but im feeling stiffness above my knee area (left one) with pain in knee joint for that I m taking voveran plus with pen 40 only on sos basiswhen ever the pain is severe kindly advise about the reason for stiffness and pain in left side area above knee junction which got stiff or some time minor swelling and remedy for the some all other parameter in above test are well within prescribed range.

MD - General Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Noida
You should get an xray of left knee to look for any injury. Get vitamin d3 level and serum b12 level tested. If you drink alcohol kindly stop it. Go for physiotherapy if your xray left knee is normal. Lifestyle modification will heal you. Kindly consult an orthopedics with xray of knee joint left.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 40 year Male. I suffer from hypertension and take olmezest 20. Lately my erections are not as hard as they used to be due to which I loose interest very fast.

Kindly remember that medication to control high blood pressure will affect your sexual performance & it will diminish your sexual power.
12 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am a 26year old girl. I have often suffered from headaches so what should I do? please help me.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
a strong headache can be a symptom of a serious condition, such as a stroke, migrane, meningitis or encephalitis. I am a doctor and registered dietitian who will prescribe a customized diet plan and medications to help in headaches. Do reply back for private consultation for a detailed treatment plan including dietary therapy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have night fall after 3-4 days. What could be the reason for that. Is it dangerous to health?

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Have you heard about nightfall? men may be aware of this word but many of them are embarrassed to admit it. There is nothing to be ashamed of! nightfall is a condition in which a man gets wet dreams. In a nutshell, he ejaculates in his sleep. This is not a rare problem as there are innumerable men who are facing this problem. Nightfall has other names such as nocturnal emission or wet dreams. A man does not have to be embarrassed about this because their body is made in such a way that it just happens. Men who masturbate too many times in a day, watch porn or think about sex way too much are prone to this problem. We understand that it is very discomforting and so, we have come up with some solutions for you. Excessive masturbation is very bad for health. Excessive masturbation is the main reason for pre-ejaculation/ erection problem. Swpandosh or nightfall problem also occurs due to excessive masturbation (daily masturbation comes in the category of excessive masturbation). Excessive masturbation can cause weak body, cheeky face, weak eye sight, graying of hair, less weight, fatigue, general weakness, constipation, less appetite, non-erection, low libido, nightfall and many more. And consult for treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is a heart patient. What is the reason of heart attack? And how can a person prevent it.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, When the blood supply is cut off to the cardiac muscles due to blockage in the coronary vessels, heart attack occurs. Please follow these tips to avoid heart attacks: - Work out everyday (yoga or gym) or walk for 1 hour daily. -Avoid excessive intake of sweets, oil fried food, excessive intake of carbohydrates. - Take high fibre diet. - Check your lipid profile once in 6 months and sugar levels once in 3 months. - Undergo stress test (TMT) once in a year - Avoid sedentary life style and be active. - Do not put on weight - Use heart friendly cooking oil like rice bran oil, olive oil, etc - Avoid mental tension and worries.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When am I sit regular on chair for study after 40-50 minutes I have feel pain in my neck and I feel this long time, so any solution suggest me.

General Physician, Chandigarh
That means your posture is not alright sit straight on the chair with your back touching the back support of chair and don't bend your head to look at the book it should be at level with your eyes
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have allergy during winter season. My hand get tear out during winter. So is there any lotion or cream that I should apply to cure it?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
take cetrizine tablet for allergy twice daily apply vaseline lotion or mustard oil to decrease dryness
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 22 I got eye irritation and sneezing from last 3 months I have been consulting doctors and taking tablets but no improvement what should I do now?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, if symptoms are sneezing, running nose, blocked nose 1. Take proper rest/ lot of fluids 2. Take proper home made diet. 3. Steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days continuous cold may be because of many reasons like: 1. Any ENT problem like DNS, polyp, sinusitis 2. Low immunity 3. Allergic condition like Allergic Rhinitis so you need to consult ENT doctor for proper examination and further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 63 years old. Diabetic patient with t. B. Take medicinejanuvia100 for diabetes and rcnex 600 for t. B. My feet has become blackish coloured. Please Advise.

Critical Care Training, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Where do you have tb? and if you have tb, you need full akt, not just rcnex. And regarding feet, it might be dry gangrene due to diabetes. Need to examine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 year old I have over fat and sugar problem last 7 month I know after check up please help me. in dietetics and community nutrittion management
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
Do regular exercise.Take small amount of food frequently.Do not skip meals.Avoid fast foods,junk foods,processed foods.No sugar,sweetened juice,cola,soft drinks.Take plenty of whole fruits,vegetables.Take unrefined foods but not more.No underground vegetables,banana pumpkin.Take extra protein to control sugar.Use small quantity of healthy fat in cooking.No smoking,alcohol.Drink lots of water specially before meals.Take fenugreek seeds with 1/2 glass water on an empty stomach in the morning.Use nutritional supplement in this regard.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since two days due to severe headache. .I have tried home remedies. It didn't get cured. What to do? Please help me.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
Sleep deprivation can cause headache and vice versa. Relieve your headache with over the counter available painkillers like paracetamol or ibuprofen. Once headache is relieved you should be able to get some sleep. Follow these lifestyle changes to avoid headache 1. Maintain regular sleep wake cycle, even on holiday's. 2. Don't skip meals. Take regular healthy diet with adequate fluids 3. Do not consume excess caffeine / carbohydrates / alcohol or smoke. 4. Exercise daily (aerobics and cardiovascular) 5. Identify your headache trigger and try to avoid it. If you have further queries consult again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19year old. I am suffering from loose motion. My condition is very critical. Please suggest me. Some medical treatment.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, take tab. Diarex 1-1-1 with buttermilk for 1-2 days. Be on bland diet. Avoid spicy and oil fried food and sweets. Drink plenty of fluids to rehydrate your body. Take tab. Liv 52 ds 1-0-1 to get good appetite.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have dry cough. And also suffering with fever. While coughing I have chest pain. Please suggest proper treatment.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily 2. Do warm saline gurgling 3-4 times daily 3. Take Viscodyne D syrup 2tsf thrice daily if it is a dry cough or viscodyne syrup if cough is associated with sputum 4. You may have to take antibiotic along with it if no relief. 5. Consult doctor for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 year old girl. I have got lots of scars on my legs due to injuries in childhood. I feel very embarrassed to wear short dresses and I find my legs very ugly. Should I try scar removal creams or try some other treatments. Please give me the best solution.

General Physician,
you should apply moisturizer lotion for quite sometimes gradually the scars will fade away.alternatively you can go of skin recon s friction.

My sister is 21 years old. From last one week she is suffering from severe stomach ache on left side. Nd have Breast pain. And complaining white vaginal discharge. What could be the reason and treatment.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
Try the following remedy it will surely help you 1. Fenugreek has properties which helps grow breast size and also makes them firm 2. Take ¼ bowl of fenugreek powder 3. Add a little water 4. Mix well to make a paste 5. Apply this on the breasts 6. Massage gently 7. Leave for 15-20 minutes 8. Wash off with water It will surely help you. Your problem is permanently cure by ayurvedic treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old my penis size is very small I have after erection itself 3.5 inch only I want know any tablet to increase penis size pls tell.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
These are some key points about the average penis size. While 85% of women were satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis men were less sure of themselves. 1 45% of men believe they have a small penis. It has been concluded that flaccid lengths range around 7 to 10 centimetres (2.8-3.9 inches). Flaccid circumferences range around 9 to 10 centimetres (3.5 to 3.9 inches). Erect lengths range around 12 to 16 centimetres (4.7 to 6.3 inches). Erect circumference is around 12 centimetres (4.7 inches). A higher BMI and older age appear to be weakly associated with a shorter erect penis length. Male concern about whether penile size lives up to the desires of females seems to be Largely misplaced. One study suggested that while the majority of women, some 85%, were satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis, men were less sure of themselves. 1 Almost half of men in the study (45%) believed they had a small penis - yet the researchers reported that small penis size was actually rare. The average penis size to be as follows: Average length for an erect penis is 14.2 cm (5.6 inches) Average circumference of an erect penis is 12.2 cm (4.8 inches). Men who want surgery to increase the length of their penis should try non-invasive methods like penile traction devices or extenders first, and in some cases, even try therapy to make them feel more confident about their bodies. There is no proven scientific method to increase size, girth or grip of penis although many false claims have been propagated by advertisements. The size is determined by an individual’s genetic build and length actually has no relation with sexual pleasure or satisfaction as many wrongly believe. Be happy with your individual qualities nature has bestowed on you. At present, there is no proof of any non-surgical technique that permanently increases either the thickness or length of a normal penis. Some general research has been done regarding the safety and efficacy (or lack thereof) of the ingredients of various pharmaceutical or quasi-pharmaceutical preparations, but thus far, nothing has emerged to cause mainstream medicine to adopt any of them. There are also risks inherent in some of the more invasive procedures, with negative outcomes ranging from the tearing of skin and scarring, to permanent loss of sexual function.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of less production of sperm in our body and what can we do to cure it?

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Infertility can be the only symptom of lower sperm count. Cure depends on the cause of lower sperm count like lower testosterone levels, vitamin defficiency, block in seminiferous tubules, hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, depression etc.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sugar bow to control the sugar total body panes this both problem. S are there for me.

Diabetologist, Bangalore
Hi To control Diabetes you need to work on three main factors. 1. Diet which is low carbohydrate, low fat, high protein, high fibre 2. Exercise of atleast 30 min a day for 5 days a week. 3. Medications Body ache can happen due to uncontrolled diabetes as high blood sugars increase breakdown of muscle proteins also it can be because of vitamin D deficiency. For further management please consult in a private chat.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed