Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul SharmaYour feedback matters!
I want to gain weight naturally in 1 month , my current weight is 40 Kg , I want to increase it to 45 Kg in 1 month , how that is possible and what is the calories and fruits is required is daily serving.
Hello sir, Please tell me Symptoms of high and low blood pressure and symptoms of sugar high and low level.
I am 28 year old female, I am jobless wherever I go I am not stable. I have no money, and I can not depend on my parents. I do arts and crafts, but that amount is meagre. I like to do things big, but I am not stable anywhere. I have lots of ideas, but lack of support I face.
I am 22 years old. Last 1 year I use 2 inhaler for very much cough problem. Levolin inhaler and budecort inhaler. Do I use this inhaler?
Monitor your diet. Get enough calcium and vitamin D, ideally through the foods you eat. Although dairy products may be the richest sources of calcium, a growing number of foods, such as orange juice, are calcium?fortified. Fruits, vegetables and grains provide other minerals crucial to bone health, such as magnesium and phosphorus.
Maintain a reasonable weight. This is particularly important for women. Menstrual periods often stop in women who are underweight ? due to a poor diet or excessive exercise ? and that usually means that estrogen levels are too low to support bone growth.
Don?t smoke, and limit alcohol intake. Smoking and too much alcohol both decrease bone mass.
Make sure your workouts include weight?bearing exercises. Regular weight?bearing exercise like walking, dancing, or step aerobics can protect your bones. Also include strength training as part of your exercise routine.
Talk with your doctor about your risk factors. Certain medical conditions (like celiac disease) and some medications (steroids and others) can increase the chances that you will develop osteoporosis. It?s important to talk with your doctor privately.
I am 40 year old female and have backache for 5 months and have used many pain relief ointments and home remedies but still no relief. What should I do?
Dr. I am shekhar last month my weight 80 and now 83 so I want to loss my weight. I want tou tell me. Can you help me?
I have problem with my skin. My skin is very dry and I have etching problem on my body please give me a proper suggestion in related to my problem which can solve my issue permanently.
I have running nose and headache for over 5 days. Had citirizine but didn't get cured. What should I do now?
I had abortion on Jan 1 after 2 periods I got conceive again what all things should I take care m on 8th week.
त्योहारों के मौसम में बाजारों में लगाई जाने वाली मेहंदी में पैरा फैनिलिनडायमिन (पीपीडी) और डायमीन नामक रसायन होते हैं जो त्वचा संक्रमण का कारण हो सकते हैं। मेहंदी के रंग को गहरा करने के लिए इसमें ये खतरनाक रसायन मिलाए जाते हैं। इससे त्वचा में जलन, सूजन, खुजली और खरोंच के निशान बन जाने का खतरा होता है। इन खतरनाक रासायनों से तैयार मेहंदी सूर्य की अल्ट्रावायलेट किरणों के सम्पर्क में आने पर कैंसर का कारण बन सकता है। वैसे इसमे सिर्फ पीपीडी ही नहीं बल्कि इनमें मौजूद अमोनिया, आक्सीडेटिन, पैराक्साइड, हाइड्रोजन तथा अन्य केमिकल भी मानवीय त्वचा के लिए अत्यंत खतरनाक है। इसमें मौजूद पीएच एसिड तो और भी ज्यादा नुकसान पहुंचा सकता है।
I am from ghazaibad . Sir I have two full broken teeths . So is it possible to have my two teeths by filling or any other technique
I am 33 year old. I have sore under my foot from last two months. Its very painful and I am unable to walk properly.What can i do?
ACL Surgery is basically Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction, which is carried out for patients suffering from damaged ligaments which can lead to stiffness, pain and decreased mobility among a host of other symptoms and ailments. This kind of surgery aims at repairing the ACL with the use of grafts taken from other parts of the patient’s body. These grafts are used to replace the damaged ligaments.
Read on to know what you can expect in the recovery phase following an ACL surgery.
- Rehabilitation exercises: The rehabilitation process starts right after the surgery when the patient is given muscle strengthening exercises right after being wheeled back into the room from the operation theatre. These exercises will be given to the patient by the doctor or the physiotherapist who will show the correct way to do them and what all to avoid while doing them. Also, a gradual walking program will be started where the patient will first be helped when it comes to walking indoors, and then taken outdoors to practice walking on more natural terrain. Other motions can also be introduced gradually to exercise.
- Crutches: The patient may be asked to use crutches for a while right after the surgery. This is usually done to ensure that the body and the knees are strong enough to support full weight carriage and bearing without putting pressure on the newly operated region. Full weight bearing usually comes about within ten days after the surgery, and until then the patient is asked to take it easy.
- Knee extension: In the first few weeks after the procedure, the patient will experience swelling or inflammation in the area as well as some amount of trepidation when it comes to using the knee extension. The patient will be asked to do ninety degree knee flexicons before graduating to full knee extension gradually. In this phase, right after the surgery, the patient will also be encouraged to gain back control of the quadriceps as well as patellar mobility.
- Swelling: In the first two to three weeks after the surgery, there will be some amount of swelling. Usually, in the first two weeks after the surgery, the focus is on controlling and preventing any undue swelling and inflammation with elevation and ice.
- Strength and confidence: Once the initial three to four weeks are over, the focus will shift towards strengthening the core muscles with running and jogging for short periods. This will also improve the patient’s confidence in the restructured knee.
Ensure that you have a detailed discussion with your caregiver and orthopaedic specialist so that you are mentally prepared for recovery and rehabilitation.