Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul R SinghYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from diabetes n bp he is 62 years old, bp is now 140/90 n sometimes it will b fluctuating so we consulted his regular check up doctor as well he has given trilosar tablet n sometimes sugar level will b fluctuating, n sometimes normal but he is suffering from creatinine problem it is 3.01. So we are worried about it so is there any best home remedy or medicine to get grid of this crecreatinine problem. Et.
Hi Doc My BP is 161/80. My age is 40. What precaution shud I take and how to get it down. Ive not started any medication yet. I also consume alcohol as well. No exercise regime exists with me. Please advise.
I have regular cold, cough and ear infection, triglyceride level is 200mg, had gout and piles is there now. How much vitamin c pills (for adult) shud I take. Any suggestions please.
Hello sir, My name is hiren pithva and I am 18 years old. I study mechanical engineering and I am affecting a higher than low And my problem is I am a very angry when any talk with mand I am a heart pressure and heart attack student please cconder my application and solve it.
What is first aid treatment of heart attack victim n what cure for it, any medicine for in emergency?
I am 34 year old and my Triglycerides count is 200 and VLDL count is 40. Is there any risk and how I lower this.
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am also suffering from diabetes from last three years, am patients of hypertension also.
I am suffering from frequent low blood pressure often what should I do to control and what are the causes?
I am 18 years old man. I am suffering from chest pain just above my heart from one year. I have used some pain relief tablets but no benefit.
I had one stent about 8-years back and no heart problem otherwise. I am using cholesterols lowering medicine regularly and my cholestoral level is well below normal with medicine. I am otherwise fit and no other symptoms. Two years back I randomly get checked my cardiac enzymes and though were very high (ck-mb 11.3 & cpk 6.67). As I did not have any other heart problems I just ignored that report. Two days back I again get checked my cardiac enzyme and these were again or still very high (ck-mb 15.3 & cpk 8.75). But I have no other heart problem or symptoms. I am not sure why my cardiac enzymes are high though I have no heart problem feeling. Is my high enzymes indicate cardiac problem?
How many of us had heard about Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) before Tamil Nadu, Chief Minister late J Jayalalithaa was put on it for recovery? Hardly a handful. Patients who are placed on the device have 50-50 chance of survival and while it could not help the late Chief Minister, her condition put a spotlight on ECMO.
What is ECMO?
ECMO is a life support device that is put in place when a patient’s heart and lungs stop functioning completely post a cardiac arrest. When the patient does not respond to Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), the patient is put on ECMO.
Function of ECMO
The core function of the device is to separate carbon dioxide from the blood and add oxygen into it. It takes the load off from heart and lungs, providing critical time to the body organs for its treatment and recovery.
Patients are only put on ECMO, if there is a chance that the condition can be reversed.
How does ECMO work?
The device drains blood from a vein, which is attached to an oxygenator machine. The machine then removes carbon dioxide from the blood and adds oxygen to it. Depending upon the condition of the patient, the warm blood is either pumped into the body with the help of the machine or is transferred back into the body through an artery.
How long a patient can be on ECMO?
- After seven days of being put on ECMO,there are chances of patient getting an infection.
- In case the patient contracts an infection, it is recommended to take the patient off ECMO support.
I am already habituates to Ciggrate and I feel pain in chest every morning I wake up. I tried my level best to avoid it but that won't last for more than 2 days. So I was thinking of taking e-cigrate as replacement of actual cigrate. So doctors can you please tell me whether e-cigrate have same effect over my health! Or is there any side effect of it? Please help me doctor.
I am suffering from cold from a week and now my chest is paining little. Pls suggest any kind of remedy.
Is der any relation between shoulder injury and chest muscle? Coz I have shoulder injury, but sometime there is a muscular pain in chest area also.
I am 40 years. I had hypothyroid 2 years back. After the treatment my reports were normal up to jan'15. Now from last few months I am having lot of health problem like psoriasis, ringworm, irregular periods, tiredness. Less sleep. At times high blood pressure and times low blood pressure. I have gone through all the above treatment but none of them have from last six to eight months.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.