Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul R.Phadatare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul R.PhadatareYour feedback matters!
Do Spent At least 15 to 20 minutes per day in Regular Timings for Meditation in calm sitting thinking of divine or ur loved one in Positive Manners and Relaxation Techniques like Breathing Exercises For about 10 minutes and good smile and planning the things to do in order may keep Stress Free Life in Routine
Most people think of sex as an enjoyable and pleasurable act. For many reasons, some physical and some psychological, sexual problems are very common, though not declared and discussed. More often than not, very close friends and the Internet could be the only ones who are reached out to for help. What is important to understand is that what works for one person may not work for another, and therefore treatment is best taken after talking to a professional. Sexual problems can be threatening to the health of the relationship and can break relationships too.
Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Reduced libido: While men are perceived to have higher libido in general, due to various physical and psychological issues, libido can be affected. Performance anxiety, high blood pressure, strained relationships and hormonal imbalance are some common reasons for reduced libido.
- Impotence: The inability to attain and/or maintain an erection long enough for sexual intercourse is known as impotence. This is extremely common and again can be due to performance anxiety, strained relationships, and hormonal imbalance. Detecting the underlying cause through sexual counseling is the key to treatment.
- Ejaculation disorders: There are multiple ejaculation disorders including premature, retrograde, and inhibited – referring to early release of sperms, release of sperms back into the bladder and delayed release of sperms respectively. These are due to physiological reasons and treatment would depend on identifying the underlying cause.
For most sexual problems in men, treatment in the form of medications and hormones are available. However, the most effective and important thing is to come to terms with it. Counseling and sex education play the most vital role. In most cases, a frank discussion with a counselor involving the partner solves half the problem. The rest would be managed by hormone replacements, vacuum devices, penile implants, etc.
- Reduced libido: More common in women, this can be due to hormonal (menopausal), unpleasant relationships, pelvic pain, painful sex, infections, etc.
- Dyspareunia: Painful sex, can be caused by vaginal dryness, pelvic area infections, urinary tract infections, etc. This again leads to decreased libido. The underlying reason needs to be addressed and lubricants can be used for relief.
- Anorgasmia: An inability to achieve orgasm, this also needs investigation, and most often, sex education and counseling helps.
Treatment: It involves a combination of medications, hormonal therapy, education, and counseling. Vaginal dryness can be treated using lubricants. Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications. Supplement hormones are also often useful. Sex counseling with the partner involved is the most effective method. Women would need more coaxing to come forth and discuss on these topics.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!