Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul P.JoshiYour feedback matters!
My friend is 38years old and he has fats problem I want you tel about this how loose their fats. What I can do for this. He is very upset.
I am 22 years old. I have headache problems. I often get headaches and they are not normal as it starts with one side and then shifts from I side to other. Back to front, left to right. It doesn't stop if I don't take any medication. This even happens with my forehead but it starts from left side of some time right. With this my eye also hurts alot. I am even losing memory.
I dropped my child 17 days. By this medicine (gestapro-Mifepristone and Misoprostol) That time red spot on my full body. I want to be pregnant again But pregnant wapas nhi ho rhi hu Time - 2 years Please help me.
Sir , Daily I use to masturbate two times . Is this is normal or any future problems will come ?please suggest me sir.
Hello sir I'm suffering right side back and neck pain from a weak ago. I feel like my bones are very week. Please reply how can I get rid of this pain.
I have parameniscal tear in anterior horn in my right knee. Earlier doctor inject some medicine in my knee to reduce the swelling but it didn't work. Now doctor are saying that I should go through operation. Is there any other solution for my knee?
I am having frequent headaches since last few days. It's exam preparation time so I study the whole day with a little break as and when required. Mostly headache occurs in the evening. What can be done? Is it serious or normal?
Hi sir, I am facing the severe pain with the bottom of the stomach. The stomach pain is not often but in sometimes I couldn't tolerate the pain may I know why this happens and what may be the reason?
Sir/madam, my penis size is so small. And intercourse time is also few mint .i can stand only 10 to 20 strokes. .plz suggest or describe some medicines.
I am ashish. My friend parul is not feeling good about her. She thinks she is fat. But the fact is sje is perfect but she has her own opinion about herself. Dat she is overweight and nothing suits her. From around 3 days. She usually sits alone and cry. She sometimes three things here and ther. Nd den suddenly pick them up nd sets it. Being a best frend. M vry worry3d about her. Is this depression. Or somthinh else. Please pay attention to my problem. Ill be very thankful to you.
I am suffering from a eye weakness for last 4 weeks and I have head pain also. I don't able to see clearly. Can you suggest what should I do.
Can bleaching face skin in salon can help in getting rid of my 9 years old dark and deep chickenpox scars?
Whats the difference between heartrate and blood pressure? As I can check heart rate in my phone but not blood pressure, whats the ideal heartrate should be for a normal person? Thank you.
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently.
The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of:
- Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
- Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
- Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
- Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
- Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
- Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment.
The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you:
- Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Increase the intake of proteins in your diet. Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
- Massage hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
- Onion juice is proved to be very helpful in growing back hair on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and it may help you to grow back your hair.
- Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended.