Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Tuberculosis
Treatment of Shortness of Breath
Treatment of Pneumonia
Treatment of Bronchitis
Treatment of Asphyxia
Treatment of COPD
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Treatment of Persistent Cough
Treatment of Fluid in the chest
Treatment of Occupational Lung Disease
Treatment of Asbestosis
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Treatment of Breathing Problems
Treatment of Lung DIseases
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul Nathuram BahotYour feedback matters!
Regards my bro he was 28 year old he was suffering from war pain doctor suggest to scan so gone through that we got a result like gliosis with residual encephalomalacic changes in the right temporal region and left otitis media features of mastoiditis and mild sphenoid sinusitis by seeing this impression doctor suggest for operation but they said that we won't give any guarantee and all like that so pls suggest me that we can cure that by medical or we have to go for operation pls suggest as.
Hi, I am 31 years old. I was diagnosed with Pleural Effusion in left lung in the year 2013, and was identified as TB. I had undergone pleurodesis (chest tube method), and ATT medicines for 9 months. Then, I was declared medically fit by my physician. However, chest x-rays still reflect pleural thickening (white patch in left lung), even after 3 years of the cure of disease. My questions are. 1. How to permanently remove this white patch in left lung (since I have to apply for visa shortly) 2. If, in future, the pleural fluid increase in left lung, how would I come to know, since white patch reflects anyway. Thanx in anticipation of response.
Dear Dr. My mother aged 79, is suffering from continuous cough during the night time only. Despite syrups, etc the cough is continuing non stop in the night time. Kindly advise please.
Does your baby’s skin taste too salty when you kiss him or her? Did he or she not poop after being born? These symptoms indicate cystic fibrosis in your baby, which is a condition that changes the way your body makes sweat and mucus. It also affects the functioning of the lungs and digestive system. The condition occurs from a flawed gene. If you have cystic fibroids, your mucus may be too thick or your sweat can be too salty. Heavy mucus clogging in your lungs may affect your ease of breathing. This is a serious and life-threatening disease, but it affects different people in different ways.
The gene known as CFTR is present in everybody. It makes a protein which controls the amount of salt and water that are moved in and out of the cells of the body. In case of cystic fibroids, the CTFR gene is broken, which occurs if you inherit two bad copies of the gene. A bad CFTR gene may lead your cells to make the wrong amount of water or salt. This makes the body incapable of getting sufficient oxygen and nutrients, as the body loses them via sweating.
Apart from the primary symptoms, several other symptoms are also likely due to cystic fibroids. The common symptoms which your child may experience are as follows:
- Coughing up thick mucus, wheezing and shortness of breath
- Sinus infections, pneumonia, or very frequent bronchitis
- Development of polyps in the nose
- Bulky, oily and foul-smelling stool
- Low bone density, widening and rounding of the fingertips and weight loss
- In later life, cystic fibroids may cause liver disease, gallstones or pancreatitis.
There is no specific treatment for cystic fibroids. Several treatments are followed for relieving the symptoms and help patients feel better, breathe easier and have lesser infections or stomach problems.
- Airway clearance technique can help you with breathing as the mucus from the lungs is cleared in the process. There are several ways to undertake airway clearance and special devices can be used for assistance.
- Several inhaled drugs such as salt solutions, steroids and antibiotics are used in thinning the mucus, clearing the lungs and fighting infections.
- Several medicines are used for fighting the inflammation and reducing swelling in the lungs.
- In case your pancreas are not working properly, you can take enzyme pills for digesting proteins and fats for absorbing more nutrients from the food you take.
- Vitamin A, E and D supplements provide the nutrients, which your intestine cannot absorb.
In case you experience the symptoms of cystic fibroids, you should consult a doctor immediately. This will allow you to go for an early diagnosis and effective treatment.