Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul MallyYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old I am always feeling sick I am from mangalore working in uae under prissur every day different symptoms chest shoulder muscle pain, fatigue, sleep problems, abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, and constipation alternating with diarrhea (irritable bowel syndrome) feeling anxious or depressed an inability to be still and calm. Dry mouth. Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet. Neck sprain and chest centre strain. Some tomes neele pain in chest area,
Diabetes 2nd stage, legs affected, one time paralysis done please help for save him to diabetes. ANd make proper control on diabetes.
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a dream like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in entire head due to heavy medicine and waves r feeling in my head. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved.
I'm having upper abdominal right below my ribs usually after I eat, side pain like under my rib usually after I eat, really bad migraines, right side of my chest hurts kinda like my boob, dizzy, light headed, I feel like I'm going to pass out, and I also feel like I'm going to get sick, and now I feel like my left arm is week and numb. What could this be?
My wife (78) had brain stroke on 26 - 10 2013. She was in hospital for ten days in icu and sixteen days in ward. She is paralyzed on right side from foot to face. Physiotherapy is continuing. Now she is able to recognize people to some extent but not able to speak correctly. She says' karka karke karka' but not speaks the words as we speak. Because of paralysis she is confined to bed. Not able to sit, not able to move herself any of her limb on right side. Food is boiled daal, khichri and vegetable blend boiled and ground in mixer given by spoon every three hours (from 7 am to 10 pm) during which blood pressure, pulse rate, blood oxygen and body temperature are recorded. High is control bp is controlled between 150 and 100 mm hg using carca 12.5 mg. Other medicines being given are (a) in morning shelcal 500, aterva 40, crocine pain relief, methycobal 500, each one tab and noculi 2tab, along with livipil syrup 7.5 ml, and (b) in evening crocine pain relief, methycobal 500, ecosprin 75, one tab each and noculi 2tab alongwith livipil syrup 7.5 ml. Phensidyl is sos one tsp in case high cough trouble. Tests e. G. Urine routine and culture, kft etc are as advised by doctor from time to time. I think maximum details are provided. Please suggest improvement in treatment so that she can stand, walk (with/without walker) and can carry out her daily activities with no/some support. Thanks and expect your advice.
Name-Uma, 44 year old. I have started medicine prescribed by MD-dr. For migraine as below from Nov15. My que. Is how long I have to take these medicine. Inderal-20-twice in a day.
I am suffering from migraine. It occurs very frequently. I have tried every thing. Nothing works. Please help!
I am suffering from paralyses it since 1st dec 2013. My left side is paralysed n I wish to take treatment from you. So please guide me through. Also I would like to know if there are any physiotherapist exercises which I can do at my place regularly.
Hello doc I am very upset with my life. I think that nothing is going in its right way. I have seen many difficulties in my lifesince childhood. My nature has become negative. Nobody listens to me. Not even my husband. I get irritate with everyone. I scold my son for every reasons. I know this is wrong but I loose patience. Things are not going in my way. Thats why I do not feel good n then my irritation comes out in my son. What. Should I do? I knkw I cannot change the things but not able to find any option to overcome it. Sometimes I suffer from insomnia also. please suggest some remedies.
I am 38 year old business man. I have migraine problem in weekly 2 to 3 times. Please suggest remedy for this problem.
Can I control shivering hands so that I can write. Can energy level be increased so that I can walk properly without falling down I have fallen down twice since last 5months. I am a old man of 65years suffering from parkinson. Please give useful tips on parkinson.
I am suffering from sleep apnea and sleep disorder. Doctor has given me suggestion to operate. Details of surgical operations are as follows: Septoplasty + Turbinoplasty+ Laser UPPP (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty) + Laser Tonsillectomy Please advice the adverse way of this operations and future probability of cureness.
My mom is suffering from GLIOMA .5 times RADIO THERAPY has been done as there was a doubt between lymphoma and glioma after mri reports. She is in a state of unconsciousness from 3 days after 5th RADIO THERAPY. Her serum creatinine is 5.07 right now. Her body is swelled up. Kindly recommend what should be done nest to get her back in consciousness and to lower her creatinine?
I have migrane what is the best medicine I take naprosyn 500 But it won't help please also let me know some home remedies. Thanks
My sister' s right hand shivers when she does any kind of work. It has also become weaker. The problem has emerged since last one year or so. Her age is 45+ years. Regular medication also doesn' t help. Please suggest any other treatment or medicines for curing or controlling this problem. I think it is a case of essential tremor, but some docs say its parkinson' s disease. Does parkinson' s disease afflict people before 50 years. Please help with your expertise.
Getting good sleep is important in maintaining health. There are several things that you can do to promote good sleep, and ultimately Get Better Sleep.
What is sleep hygiene?
Sleep hygiene is defined as behaviors that one can do to help promote good sleep using behavioral interventions.
Sleep hygiene tips:
Maintain a regular sleep routine
- Go to bed at the same time. Wake up at the same time. Ideally, your schedule will remain the same (+/- 20 minutes) every night of the week.
Avoid naps if possible
- Naps decrease the ‘Sleep Debt’ that is so necessary for easy sleep onset.
- Each of us needs a certain amount of sleep per 24-hour period. We need that amount, and we don’t need more than that.
- When we take naps, it decreases the amount of sleep that we need the next night – which may cause sleep fragmentation and difficulty initiating sleep, and may lead to insomnia.
Don’t stay in bed awake for more than 5-10 minutes.
- If you find your mind racing, or worrying about not being able to sleep during the middle of the night, get out of bed, and sit in a chair in the dark. Do your mind racing in the chair until you are sleepy, then return to bed. No TV or internet during these periods! That will just stimulate you more than desired.
- If this happens several times during the night, that is OK. Just maintain your regular wake time, and try to avoid naps.
Don’t watch TV or read in bed.
- When you watch TV or read in bed, you associate the bed with wakefulness.
- The bed is reserved for two things – sleep and hanky panky.
Drink caffeinated drinks with caution
- The effects of caffeine may last for several hours after ingestion. Caffeine can fragment sleep, and cause difficulty initiating sleep. If you drink caffeine, use it only before noon.
- Remember that soda and tea contain caffeine as well.
Avoid inappropriate substances that interfere with sleep
- Cigarettes, alcohol, and over-the-counter medications may cause fragmented sleep.
- Exercise before 2 pm every day. Exercise promotes continuous sleep.
- Avoid rigorous exercise before bedtime. Rigorous exercise circulates endorphins into the body which may cause difficulty initiating sleep
- Have a quiet, comfortable bedroom
- Set your bedroom thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Generally, a little cooler is better than a little warmer.
- Turn off the TV and other extraneous noise that may disrupt sleep.
- Background ‘white noise’ like a fan is OK.
- If your pets awaken you, keep them outside the bedroom.
- Your bedroom should be dark. Turn off bright lights.
- Have a comfortable mattress.
If you are a ‘clock watcher’ at night, hide the clock.
Have a comfortable pre-bedtime routine
- A warm bath, shower
- Meditation, or quiet time