Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul MallyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am suffering from migraine. Can you please suggest me some tips. Which make me reduce pain.
My 1year old son is cp patient. His development (physical and mental) growth is very slow. He neither sit alone nor his neck stand still. I consult with a paediatric and physiotherapist and they suggest levipil and lioresal syrup and some exercise respectively. But the progress is not so satisfactory. What should I do for his better treatment? Is he be normal in his future life?
My mother both hands figures are senseless she caught everything but which she caught did not know. What is the problem and what is the solution.
My hands shivering if I am taking sleep and some work is doing, Can you suggest me what should I done?
I am having a constant insomnia. I take every night trika o. 5. I want to get out of this. Please suggest a way.
Hi, I am 25 year male. I am facing the problem of migraine from one year or more. Please suggest what should I do?
I have a migraine problem so please let me know what is the solution. I will get half headache once in week.
I am 25 years old female I'm having migraine trouble it has just started now I'm having a severe headache on the right right side of the head is aching very badly throughout the day it has been 4 days I'm suffering from it I don't have any eye sight problem at times when I take saridon it's ok for a while then again it's starts it's very painful.
My son (8yrs) is under medication for seizures since birth. From birth to 5 yrs he was under sodium valporate. However seizures were minimal during that period. Later he had mild seizure for which doctor recommended epilex chrono 200. But seizures continued and he was given epilex chrono 300. For few months he did not have seizures. After he had got once again seizures (for about 1 minute but aware about the things around and does not fall off) he was suggested to give epilex chrono 300 + livipil 250 (morning & night) during night frisium 5mg along with regular tablets. Even after taking higher dose his seizures seem to continue and more than earlier (more than 1 minute and falls off).
My brother fell from the stairs and hit his head and blood started coming out. Then later when he went to the hospital, they gave him a stitch. Should he scan his head to see if everything is okay?
I am 41 years old recovering from Gbs since 3 months. Unfortunately developed dvt 25 days back after stopping fragmin 2500 iu a week prior to that. I am moving with support couple of times a day. I am now on fragmin and Acitrom. I have two questions. 1. How long does the threat of PE last after the onset of dvt? 2. When can I start full fledged physiotherapy?
I am 40 year old man. I am suffering from insomnia and high blood pressure. I am taking following medicine: 1 For insomnia: Larzopoma 2 mg Clozepam 0.25 mg before going to bed 2. For high blood pressure: metropolis 50 mg after dinner nowadays I am feeling swollen in the following body parts eye face Please tell me can I sleep without this medicine as I am taking the above medicine from the last 4 years and I am habitual for the above medicine. Is other any option for sleeping without medicine.
I was washing my hair. Suddenly I stand up and my head got injured .there is a small swelling on that area and pain. Can I use thrombophob ointment.
Respected sir, my brother is suffering from the problem of frequent migraine. Kindly provide some advice so that this problem can br resolved. Thanks.
I am 20 years old, and I am having problems in my sleep cycle, I have lately become insomniac. I can't sleep my sleep breaks in every 15 to 30 mins and I spend my whole night in roaming here and there. I have have tried many google ways for good sleep but it's all useless, what should I do?
All parents expect their child to start going to school, learn writing and learning and do well in academics. However, children with dyslexia may not be able to progress at school at the same pace as others. The good news is that there are early pointers that can help a parent to identify dyslexia in the early stages. This can be helpful in training and support the child socially to learn and socialise normally. Dyslexia is a disability that affects both spoken and written language. They have a different learning style and when supported and encouraged, instead of mocked and insulted, they can become avid readers. The following are common 10 indicators of developing dyslexia in children, in general, and at school.
10 Behavioural signs to watch for in general:
- The child usually has difficulty concentrating and following instructions
- The child is easily distracted, seems to daydream, and tends to forget words.
- Poor personal organisation skills and is not very good at time keeping.
- May get confused between today, tomorrow, yesterday; east and west; right and left; up and down.
- Has difficulty remembering seasons, months and days.
- Tends to be doing something to avoid work.
- Seems distracted, and ‘daydream,’ does not seem to listen
- Requires a lot of effort focusing on things at hand and is constantly tired.
- Slow pace of processing in terms of spoken or written language
- Often appears withdrawn or lost in his own world.
10 Behaviours to watch for at school:
- Poor standard of writing and written work in comparison with oratory skills.
- Poor handwriting with badly formed letters.
- Confused easily between similar looking letters like m/w, n/u, b/d.
- Usually, messes up work by using close but wrong spellings and rewriting the same
- Mixes up words by using similar-looking words – quiet and quite, tired and tried.
- Same word is spelt differently at different times
- Poor motor skills and pencil grip leading to slow, inaccurate writing
- Produces a lot of phonetic spelling which does not change with repeated corrections
- There is difficulty in blending words together, and struggles a lot when asked to read out loud, can miss out or add words that are familiar in between
- Has difficulty connecting the story that is being written or read
As noted, these children have very inconsistent behaviour with very limited understanding of nonverbal communication. If these symptoms go on increasing as they grow, it is advisable to seek professional help so that support can be provided and the condition can be arrested at the early stages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.