Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul KarandhikarYour feedback matters!
I am 46 year old and suffering from muscular pain in both foot only daily 24 hour since long time but no any body effect. All body is good except this both foot pain. Kindly advise.
I am 31 n my weight is 81. How to reduce weight and reduce cholesterol level if any. I do not take junk food when at home or put side. I eat more fish egg, veg, oats one time, chicken or button very rare. Exercise is less due to time problem and unable to wake early sleep. I do not smoke or drink n no tobacco. Mostly I want to reduce belly and chest area. I am having a small dessication in my lower spine like L5 or L6 so suffer from low back pain. It's a mild one which no need to operate. But I feel pain daily. I always working with adjustment to my back pain. Is anyone there who can cure my back pain. It's suffering me from 2006. Just doing stretch n yoga to avoid serious pain. Please advise so that I can make my health better.
Do they even treat scoliosis? Any exercises for scoliosis too? Any experience with scoliosis? I'm a girl aged 19. I have c shaped upper back scoliosis.
Hi I am 28 year old man, last a year I am suffering from the swelling and pain in various joints and other parts. My ra is negative and uric acid is normal. I am taking ayurveda medicins aswagandha, vat chintamadi ras, singhnad gugul rasnadi because doctor is suspected for rheumatic artheritis. But till now I have problems.
I am 51 years old man working in a Govt. Office. My nature duties are of sitting 8 hours doing stationary job. Off late, I have been suffering with fain or burn under my right sole as well as left sole. I feel more pain/burn in the right sole. I am even not able to walk properly. I got tested myself whether I am suffering from diabetes but, the report was negative. Kindly advice.
I'm having pain in my backbone for last 6 months. What should I do and which doctor should I visit like ortho neuro, etc?
Never tense for knee joint pain take 2 gm turmeric powder with hot milk 200ml and 1/4 tsf deshi ghee mix all these drink at bedtime. Find better result in pain and stiffness, do mild excercise and walking apply any oil over the joints.
Keep it continue.
How to get a good life style I am addicted headache pressure on heart low pain in eye I sleep in night 11: 30 to 5: 45 I feel always low energy sometime backache what I do to be fit.
Elbow pain and discomfort can be an outcome of a myriad of reasons. Thus, the symptoms of an elbow pain may differ depending on the factor or the medical condition causing the pain. In most of the cases, an elbow pain restricts the movement of the arm affecting a person's ability to lift things or to hold onto something.
- The elbow pain may also be associated with stiffness, and swelling in the elbow joints (often seen in people with Arthritis of the Elbow).
- In some, the elbow pain may be such that a person is unable to open a door, straighten the wrist. They face difficulties in even making a fist, (common in people with a Tennis Elbow).
- In the case of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, in addition to the elbow pain, there may be weakened hand grip and muscle wastings. The weakness may also affect the ring finger as well as the little finger. In extreme cases, there may be a claw-like deformity affecting the hand.
- In people with the Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) injury, the associated symptoms may include pain mainly concentrated in the inside of the elbow. Further, there may be irritation of the ulnar nerve resulting in numbness in the little as well as the ring finger. The elbow may also appear to be unstable.
- Like the UCL injury, the Little League Elbow may cause pain, swelling, and stiffness on the pinky side of the elbow (inside of the elbow).
To evaluate and determine the exact cause of the elbow pain, a doctor may carry out the following diagnostic tests.
- Blood tests: In the case of arthritis, a blood test may help in a more accurate diagnosis.
- A doctor may also perform some imaging tests such as
- An X-ray of the elbow.
- A CT Scan and an MRI to see if there are any damages or injury to the ligaments, cartilages or tendons.
- A bone scan may come in handy in the case of stress fractures.
The treatment for elbow pain primarily depends on the condition that triggers it.
- In the case of arthritis of the elbow which causes pain and inflammation, the use of Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID), analgesics and corticosteroids provide great relief from the associated symptoms.
- Many people with elbow stiffness (there is a weakness, with people unable to even bend or straighten the elbow) benefit from physiotherapy which goes a long way to relieve the pain and strengthen the elbow.
- PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) injections may be used to treat elbow pain. The blood of the affected person is collected and centrifuged to obtain the platelet-rich plasma. The platelets are then injected into the affected site to speed up the recovery process.
- The use of cold compress and painkillers can also help to reduce the pain and the swelling. For better results, follow this with a hot compress.
- In extreme cases, a person may need an elbow surgery to treat the diseased condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.