Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul GaswaniYour feedback matters!
I am getting blood in stool and one nerve is paining a lot. What should I do to avoid in eating and what should I eat?
Hi I am mother of two kids aged 9 n 6 yes old I have huge panda like dark circles. N feel so depressed as I look too aged. please help. I have tried every home remedy BT zero result. I feel ashamed of going public.
From 2-3 month I am suffering from fissure problem. So please suggest me what I am to do and what kind of food to take.
Hi I am suffering from skin problem, 3 years ago I had skin allergy problem but now it again took place but now I'm in new Zealand my home country is India so , the problem mainly occurs whenever I eat pork ,lamb etc and also dink alcohol n beer then after half n hour I start feeling tingling effect on my lips and on the head and on the body , red rashes n bumps took place which is making my life worst. Also want to know is there any effect if I take bath with warm and cold water because people say it's better to shower with cold water rather than hot is it true , I need a lot of help. I don't know this might be due to different food habits diet plan and environment effect , advice something that really work I'll be thankful to you.
I have pimples, scars, acnes on my face and my face remains red. How I get rid of them and make my skin glow, Sir?
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Mera chehre ka colour down h apne chehre ki khubsurti aur chehre ka nikhar lane ke liye kya kru but kuch aisa bataye ki rupayo ka invest kam ho kyo ki I am poor man.
My age is 21 my skin colour is fading day by day. And there are lot of acne scars. Plzz suggest me how to get back the previous glow of my face? And whatever face cream I use it doesn't suits me. I usually get some pimples on my face after using that. Plzz suggest me some creams that can reduce the uneven color of my face skin?
I'm 23 years male. I hv blackheads and whiteheads on my face. What should I do to reduce these. And what are the precautions I will take.
Hi Dr. I am 39 years old female and mother of 2 children (14 yrs and 8 yrs). My problem is that backside of my neck and upper back is very dark since childhood. Even my arms are having dark spots like blemishes (half portion vertically). I have shown to dermatologist also, he said this is hereditary. Spots will not be vanished but become light comparatively. But there is no improvement. Now my 8 years old daughter is also having dark neck and armpits. Please suggest the remedy and best treatment. Thanks. (I am not suffering with any other illness and not allergic to any type of food or medicine.
I have lot of blackheads on my face and it looks so ugly can any one please suggest to me as to how I can get rid of it forever.
Sprouts contain nutrition which maintain the health of the skin and enhance its glow. Antioxidants in sprouts kill the free radicals to protect the skin from sun damage and skin cancer .Drink a glass of pea sprout juice daily to get a well-hydrated and moisturized skin. You can also apply pressed pea sprouts on the face to get a fine and smooth skin . It lightens skin discoloration like freckles and age spots to get a clear and flawless skin. Vitamin C in sprouts promotes better skin through the production of collagen. It provides elasticity to give you more youthful skin. Sprouts contain high levels of omega 3 fatty acids which decrease inflammation and reduce the risk of acne and other skin problems.