Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul GaswaniYour feedback matters!
I have dark coloured lips. I won't take cigarette and smoking etc. But my lips look black in colour. So what should I do to brighten my lips to pink or relevant colour naturally. So kindly please give me a suggestions for it.
I am having pain in my anus is it fissure or something else when I touch there is itching and pain also.
Sir, my age is 21 (male) and I am very skinny. My height is 5'8 and weight is 50 kg. My skin is very oily. Having a good nutrition and diet, I am not gaining my weight. please suggest me some effective medicine for my both problems.
I am 20 years old I am having pimples on my face and pimple marks too. Though I have constipation problem also. Suggest me something.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have pimples and dark spots on face even its oily face so I want to remove all pimples n spots so what I should do it for.
I noticed a pin drop of blood in my stool today. I was constipated. This happened to me a month back and it cleared itself after 2 - 3 days. I had my blood work done and all my values were normal. Should I consult a gastro or is it just a fissure?
I was suffering from fungal infection tinea curitis in my groins for long time later they got cured but I. Loosing my nails now I am under medication taking terbinafine and using anti fungal cream it's been a month but they are healing very slow.
Hello sir/madam I am 22 years old I have dark spots on my back body I can't remove my shirt because of darkspots please suggest me.
When I use the washroom some muscle comes out from my anus and it be there in same position till 1 hour and it is so painful and burning. So please advise me any suggestion.
Extraordinary skin is, sought by every one of us. Everybody wishes to save the youthful sparkle of his or her twenties. Perfect skin is the essential for any sort of Make-ups to emerge. The undeniably polluted environment has incurred significant injury on our skin's well-being. One needs to manage issues like Pigmentation, Acne, Fine Lines and Wrinkles from a moderately early age. Most Women, today, start to see barely recognizable differences in their mid-twenties. Anti Aging Creams and Facelifts alone are insufficient to struggle this quickened procedure of Skin Aging.
Why look old when you are most certainly not?
The answer for this is Laser Resurfacing otherwise called Laser Peel.
Laser peel is a dermal procedure that utilization's Laser Pulses to cause minor cell harm to the top layer of the skin, in this manner quickening the Skin Reestablishment Process and backing off the early Aging and Photo Aging process. This is done, either by vaporizing the harmed tissues or by making little wounds on the skin. The previous is called Non-Ablative and the latest is called Ablative Laser Resurfacing.
Advantages of Laser Peel
- Diminishes Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Removes Acne and Scars
- Diminishes Pigmentation
- Young Glowing Skin
- Removes Warts and Improves different sorts of Skin Developments
Types of Laser Peel/Resurfacing
Ablative Laser Peel
Ablative Laser Peel is the more established method of Laser Resurfacing, the one that initially came to be called as 'Laser Peel'. The top layer of the skin is evacuated totally or incompletely, consequently the name. Incomplete evacuation of the skin is called as, Partial Ablative Laser Resurfacing.
Non-ablative Laser Resurfacing
Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing does not require expulsion of the skin. It rather utilizes miniaturized scale Pulse to infiltrate the skin and vaporize the harmed tissues, along these lines activating Collagen reaction. The Solution of New Collagen gives the skin a young gleam and lessens almost negligible Fine and Wrinkles. This, nevertheless, is not as compelling in the Removal of Scars as the Ablative technique.
Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing, is done partially and can be joined with fragmentary Ablative Laser Peels on the off chance that you are managing both Aging and Pigmentation.
- Counsel your doctor and get a full medical checkup to ensure you do not have any infections or hidden Health Conditions that may make Complications. In the event that you do, your specialist will recommend some additional precautionary measures. Aside from that, there will be some broad rules, for example, to stay away from medicines (like medicine for headache) and whatever other prescription that thins the blood or prevents clotting.
- In the event that, you smoke you should stop completely no less than seven days prior. The same goes for liquor consumption. Else, you hazard drawing out the recuperation period and may not get the desired outcomes.
- In the event that, you have Dark Skin you may need to be more cautious since Laser Treatments may expand Pigmentation in the actually Pigmented Skin. There are still courses in which this could work for you; you just may need to get some extra consultation in regards to your skin, as the specialist will need to test the reaction of your skin to the laser.
- Exposure to Sun should be avoided prior and then afterward the treatment and till well after the recuperation period. Recuperation largely takes around two weeks. Regardless of what time, apply Sunscreen.
- Keep yourself Hydrated.
Post Treatment Care
- You will encounter redness and swelling for a long while after the treatment, regularly a month or two. The specialist will recommend some agony solutions. It is vital to take just the medicines endorsed by your specialist. Whatever other self-drug can cause Complications.
- Try not to apply cosmetics or make-ups until the point that the specialist says it is, protected to do as such.
- Try not to venture out for the First Week after the treatment. After that as well, get an all right from your specialist first. Stay away from the pinnacle sun hours, that is, from late morning until evening.
Cost of Laser Peel Skin Treatment
The cost of Laser Resurfacing generally differs extraordinarily on the area that should be, dealt with and the skin conditions close by. Ablative Laser Resurfacing costs more than the Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing one.
Laser Peels are compelling and worth the Investment, given that the right methodology is taken, start from precautions to Post Treatment Care.