Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ghatkopar west. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Gaikwad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Recently I have gone through biopsy of chest and it came out to be FEW EPITHILIOD granuloma seen Can you please tell what does this mean? What is it. Is it a CANCER?
Why my food is not digested properly and they come out in my stool tell me reason and how can I correct this?
I am 25 years old and I have 5 inch penis how can I enlarge my penis and I want to extend my ejaculation also.
My sister is very weak physically she eats only 2 roti whole the day .she always feel tired her weight is less and sometimes she feels vomiting I visited to many doc but ayurvedic and allopathic but there is no effect on her .all his test report like blood n thyroid and urine are normal .we r unable to understand that what is the cause behind it .she is only 22 years old .her legs remain cool nd remaining body at normal temp .she always feel a lil bit cold when we turn on the fan. She stopped eating all junk food we r giving apple and other fruits to him .kindly suggest something how she will gain the weight and became healthy .we try banana and apple in The morning but no effect she gets bored with it.
Antigen S. Paratyphi AH has been found positive in dilution 1: 20 and 1: 40 and in rest it is negative. Antigen S. Typhi O negative in all dilutions. Antigen S.Typhi H negative in all dilutions. Antigen S. Paratyphi BH negative in all dilutions. It is not typhoid fever but intestinal infection. I have a bit of abdominal pain as well. What medication could be taken in case of intestinal infection?
I m suffering from cold for 4 days and feeling like low blood pressure feel safogation when I do some work. Pls advice me some medicine and tell me what are the symptoms of typhoid.
Low libido can affect a relationship in a big way. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, gender or occupation can go through phases of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
Critical factors that attribute to low libido are:
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.