Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir. Recently I took thyroid test. The results shows T3 90. 31ng/dl T4. 10. 4 microng/dl Tsh. 3. 12micronIU/ml Sir the T3 and Tsh levels shows with in the biological reference interval But the T4 level is very close to the uppermark of interval i. E 10. 9 given inthe test. Do I need to start the thyroid treatment considering it as hyperthyroidism. Pls give me clinical suggestion. Thank you.
I am suffering from sugar last six month my last three month s sugar report as follows 122-146 117-176 116-172. What should my daily diet.
I am 34 year female diabetic on drugs glimeperide 3mg+ metformin 1500. I feel frequent leg cramps mainly at night. Kindly advise any treatment.
Hello I have recently traced that I have thyroid. Upto now I faced with irregular menstrual problems for the past 3 years. And getting treated. Doctors said its hormone imbalance and I used regestrone, primolut etc kind tablets. Upto now. My main fear is. How far it takes to clear this problem. This causes pregnancy issues? I am about to get married.
I have diabetes test reports a month back. The values were 99. Am I really close to become diabetic..
My age is 50 years now. I have been going for a 40 minute walk everyday in the morning for the last 1 month. I am feeling general weakness for the last 1 month. Is it time for me to go for a sugar test?
Does sugar cause Hyperactivity? Do surgery soft drinks lead to diabetes? Do egg raise cholesterol levels? Can watching tv ruin your eyesight?
I have various cases of diabetes in my family members. May I know the symptoms of diabetes and health tips?
My wife (43yers) have sugar of 200 pp. Her right hand elbo has terrible pain. Is it because of sugar?
I am a 28 yrs old man. I have thyroid in last 5 yrs. Last 5 yrs I took electrozin 100mcg medicine. Now, I planned to move homeopathy treatment. It's good for health. Please suggest to me.
How to differentiate whether low sugar or high sugar? What precautions to be taken? What are the remedies?
One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
- Specialists for men - Urologists and Andrologists are specialists who treat men for infertility. Urologists conduct an analysis of semen quality, semen count, hormone levels, reproductive organs and abnormalities in bladder and kidneys. Andrologists are medical professionals who specialize in hormonal conditions and physiology of male infertility.
- Specialists for women - Hormonal imbalance is one of the potent obstacles to pregnancy. If a general obstetrician/gynecologist has not been able to successfully treat a woman then she can visit a reproductive endocrinologist who specializes in hormonal disorders. Depending upon the nature of the problem, she can also visit a reproductive surgeon who deals with uterine abnormalities, endometriosis, and reproductive organ surgery.