Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghvendra Jadhav
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raghvendra JadhavYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 20 years old and has thyroid and also PCOS. But all the levels are controlled. I was taking Novelon for PCOS and after stopping that my hairball has become also fast that in 20 days I lost more than lacs of hair I have photo too for few collected ones. I have lot of dandruff too. Please help me what can I do. I ma on homeopathy for PCOS.
I feel itchy and burning sensation at my clitoris hood whenever I apply a hair removal cream for hair removal at my vagina. I have changed and tried all the brand of hair removal cream but still the itchiness n burning sensation after removing the cream is still same. Can anyone suggest me some solution for it.
I am 35 years old woman .i want to know what expense would get on opt. for tubal realisation procedure.Please tell.
My wife period was begin 3rd on this month from 7th to 14th we had unprotected sex so now she is suffering from hiccups so is it any sign of pregnancy or normal please suggest.
Please suggest How hymenoplasty surgery is done by the injection or medicine then after sex a women bleed or not?
I have pcos I hve irregular periods. Last month onwards Ian using lohasava ashokarishta evecare tablets. My last period was 25th April. Till now I didn't get my periods. 2 days back I did pregnancy test it's negative. What can I do now.
We last had protected sex on 3rd of September but she has similar symptoms like pregnancy that is swollen breasts cramps mood swings food cravings lower back pain. So is it possible to avoid pregnancy without surgical treatment?
Hy I am 21 years old girl. I am indulged in masturbating. I feel pleasure in rubbing clit only nothing else. I do this everyday. Last to last month's I missed my periods, last month. It for not proper, they were for 15 days, lil lil. I am doing this from last four months. Sometimes I do Everyday, sometime I skips also. Plez tell my is this is effecting my periods? Or what else it can affect me.
Post-pregnancy weight can be difficult to get rid of. It is a gradual process and often takes time. Experts are of the view that hormonal imbalance and a sudden increase in the diet are the major cause of the additional weight. This being said, shedding weight is possible if a consistent effort is made on a daily basis. Here is a list of health tips to get you started:
- Walk every day: Walking 5 minutes a day does the world of good in the endeavor of shedding weight. Post the 6-week check-up after the arrival of the baby, the duration of walking can be increased. Brisk walking for half an hour can help the body to weight as much as 300 calories a day.
- Don't go on dieting: Feeling deprived of your most favorite foods while you are already stressed out by your new mom role could eventually lead you to gain weight. Instead of go on dieting, eat a well-balanced variety of low calorie foods. Carrot sticks, apple slices and wheat crackers are all good for munching.
- Breastfeed: Breastfeeding for a time duration of 30-45 minutes (about3-4 times a day) helps to lose 600-800 calories per day. Some women even report of shedding all their extra weight just through breastfeeding. This is by far the easiest way of losing weight.
- Cut down on calorie count- Calories, by all means, will have to be cut down. Certain fast food items such as soda, chocolate, and chips should not be consumed at all. Instead, meals rich in nutrient, fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains etc. should be consumed on a daily basis. However, no matter how much reduce your intake, try not to dip below 1,800 calories a day, particularly if you are breastfeeding.
- Frequent meals- 2 to 3 heavy meals a day are detrimental to a person trying to shed weight. Frequent meals, on the other hand, maintain a steady blood sugar level, reduce the tendency of over-eating and do not let fat store in the body.
- Frequent naps- Studies show that frequent naps can help a great deal of weight. It reduces the craving of eating food with high calorie. It also revitalizes the metabolism and refrains a person from long term self-deprivation. Naps will also help to gather enough energy to perform other physical activities.
- Healthy snacks- Home-made snacks containing whole wheat, low-fat milk and yogurt are good snack options for post pregnancy weight loss. These snacks block hormones that are responsible for storage of fat in the body.
- Yoga or meditation- Yoga has proved to be extremely effective for women trying to shed post-pregnancy weight. It especially helps in toning down the fat in the upper and lower abdomen which is extremely difficult to get rid of. Yoga also relaxes the mind and helps to focus more.
- Consumption of warm water- Drinking warm water after every meal serves two purposes.
- It doesn’t let the fat store inside the body.
- It helps in better digestion. It has to be ensured that the water is mildly warm and drinkable.
- Avoid stress- Nurturing a baby is exhausting enough. Stress on top of this can be disastrous. It leads to depression resulting into junk eating. It has to be ensured that stress is avoided by engaging in activities such as cooking, painting or listening to music.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!