Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raghvendra JadhavYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 6 weeks pregnant now. I took a ultrasound scan today. Doctor said that baby do not have heartbeat yet. What should I do now. Suggest me some food habit to get my baby healthy. Pls.
TOP 12 BENEFITS OF PAPAYA
Papaya is tropical fruit.
- Anticarcinogenic property: Papaya is a good source of, phytonutrients, antioxidants, and flavonoids which prevent cancer
- Prevents cholesterol oxidation: Papaya prevents the oxidation of cholesterol as it contains antioxidants.
- Prevent lung inflammation:. Papayas have Vitamin A, which prevents lung inflammation.
- Helps in arginine production: Dried papaya boosts endocrine system and helps to form arginine in the body.
- High fiber content: High dietary fiber in papaya absorbs toxins in the colon that prevent cancer and helps in bowel movement.
- Relief of menstrual cramps: Papain in papaya regulates menstrual flow and ease a cramp.
- Weight reduction: Papaya has only 120 calories. It will help you to lose weight,
- Prevent muscular degeneration: It contains carotenoid and vitamin A, C, E which prevent age-related muscular degeneration.
- Benefits in diabetes Papaya have low glycemic index, vitamins, and phytonutrients which prevent heart disease and diabetes.
- Anti-aging property: Papaya is the good source of vitamin E, vitamin c, beta carotene which prevents aging.
- Anti-stress agents: Vitamin c of papaya, which lowers the stress level,
- Immunity booster: Papaya is packed with antioxidants which help to boost immunity.
Mera period date se approx 1 weak ya usase jyada late ho ja raha h your bs 1 ya 2 din hi aa raha wo bhi sahi se nahi problem kya ho sakti h please suggest me Kya pregnent hone ka chance to nahi.
I want to know that my wife is pregnant so what is the good time and which month for train journey she is now 13 week preg we want to go from delhi to kolkata.
Meri wife pregnant hai. Jiski pregnancy ka 8th mahina chal raha hai. Use sardi ho gayi hai jiske karan sardard aur nak bhi band hai. Please suggest me.
I was aborted 15 months back using medicine. I am having irregular periods. Last time I had periods on 1 Dec, 2016.since then I am not having periods. Moreover I am having problem in my urination. I feel it to be incomplete. I had to force to excrete out the remaining. And it comes out little by little. Today I had my urine test for pregnancy and it was negative. I don't understand why is it happening. What should I do? What tests should I go through to know the exact problem? Whom to consult? Please suggest me the reason and solution.
Hi, I am a 39 year old healthy female. I prefer oral contraceptive pills" diane 35. What to do if I forget to take a pill on any particular day?
Is it there any type of cutting of vaginal opening happens during the normal delivery to a woman?Please help sir .
I am 40 year old & my wife is 35 year old. She is not interesting in doing sex. She is rarely agree, once in a month or two. what can be done.?
My wife is pregnant just doctor confirm but she is continuous womet, she is not digest water also. What shall I do?
Ma' am I got my period on 16-2-16. On 23-2-16 my fiance fingered me n put some sperm on my plenty. We didn't intercourse. But still for our satisfaction I took an i-pill on same tym. After some time it means on 2-3-16 I got mensuration n on 5-3-16 it stop too. Then on 16 -3-16 my period miss I took a pregnancy test on 21-3-16 n it was negative. N today it's 26-3-16. Still I dnt got my period. Whts d reason.. please help me ma'am.
I am 23 years old. I have a boyfriend. In the month of February I suffered from UTI at initial stage itself I visited the doctor and had a full treatment on i. I was on antibiotics. Recently after having sex I suffer from lower abdominal pain. The PAIN SHIFTS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT TOO CENTER. IT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE SAME PLACE FOR LAST WHOLE MONTH. I have a regular menstrual cycle. Everytime we have intercourse we use condoms. Could you please tell me what am I suffering from.
I am pregnant with 21st week with 84 kgs but i am not gaining my weight from past two months. Please suggest a diet plan to gain weight.
Are you worried about the labour pain? It is perhaps the most difficult phase of a woman's life. But today, there is no reason to worry for. Thanks to epidurals, you can give birth to your baby without experiencing the pain involved.
Epidural is the new age anaesthesia. It is used to block pain in a specific region of the body. A patient is not made unconscious fully at the time of any surgery. He or she is given epidural for regional anaesthesia. Its use has become popular during childbirth. A pregnant woman is given epidural at the time of labour or c-section. It provides relief from the pain rather than cutting off the patient's feelings or senses.
Although it has become a widely accepted technique, women worry about the safety of epidurals. They are concerned about the safety of the baby and their health. But it is absolutely safe.
- How do these work?: There are nerves in our body, which carry the pain signals to the brain. These nerves pass through epidural spaces. Therefore, anaesthesia is injected into these spaces to stop the pain signal from reaching the brain. This blocks the pain. If you are pregnant and thinking whether to go for epidural or not, you will have a lot of questions in mind. Here's all that you need to know about epidurals:
- Effect on baby's and mother's health: Use of epidurals tends to increase the time of labour by 20 minutes approximately. The mother may develop fever. However, it blocks the pain. This is some relief to the mother. As there is no pain, stress hormones are not released. Thus, blood will not be diverted from uterus and placenta. Baby's supply of nutrients and oxygen will remain intact.
- How painful it is?: Women mostly worry about the painful insertion of the epidural needle. However, this will not hurt you. A small needle is first inserted to make the area numb. Thereafter the bigger needle is inserted. You may feel the discomfort for five seconds. The epidural medicine starts functioning just after 5 minutes of insertion.
- Procedure: First the patient is made to take the suitable position. While some may be asked to lie sideways, others may be asked to sit straight. The area is cleaned with a solution. The small needle is first inserted to create numbness in the area. Once the area is numb, the bigger needle is inserted. You might feel a pinching sensation. Thereafter, a catheter is threaded to the epidural space, where the nerve carrying signal of pain passes through. Epidural medicines are pushed into the region via the catheter. Epidurals don't affect your nerve endings or spinal cord. They are pushed into the epidural space. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.