Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghuprasad Varma
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Raghuprasad VarmaYour feedback matters!
My wife went through a surgery and anesthesia was tried through spine but she hesitated and they had to take the injection out and give an injection on her hand. It's been 3 days and now she complaints about severe headache and pain in the neck which she can't bare. Doc suggested to take a lot fluids and bed rest. We are going on a long trip in 5 days and not sure if she will be ok by then. Any suggestions than rest and fluids, which can cure the problem early.
Sir, I am 38 years old working as a teacher. My height is 5'8 and weight is 62. I have no BP and Diabetes. This is my MRI report and prescriptions. I have been suffering from pain and radiation on thighs and buttocks, if sitting for more than 15 min, for the past 6 years. There is no numbness and no claudication. Though I consulted many neuro physicians, the problem remains the same (neither increased nor decreased. I have been doing some doctor suggested exercises and feeling some what better. But How long I have to suffer? Can't I get permanent solution to this problem? Please suggest me the best way to get cure from this disease. I have earlier used medicines like 1. Gabapin SR 450mg 2. Mecozen plus 3. Neupent AF 450mg 4. Pregalin SR 150 5. Evion. Now I am using 1. Calsar K27 2. Mecgla 3. Neuraction P75 4. Flamoral Tc 5. Etogesic P.
I am naveen. Age 25. I am doing a small computer job. Times 10am -7pm Right side back bone is very painful. What is our problem. And solve my problem. Please sir.
The hip joint is a ball and socket joint made up of the round head of thigh bone (femoral head) with the cup shaped socket (acetabulum) of the pelvis and Perthe’s Disease is an affliction of the hip joints in growing children. It is much more common in boys than girls, and occurs most commonly in children aged between 4 to 10 years. The cause of this problem is still unidentified.
In Perthes disease, changes affect the femoral head which can be seen on X-ray. These changes occur in three stages over 18 months to 2 years:
- The blood supply to part of the femoral head is disturbed, causing loss of bone cells.
- Softening and collapse of the affected bone
- Re-establishment of the blood supply, repair and remodeling of the femoral head.
- Limping is the most common symptom. The limp may become more persistent and pain may develop. Examination of the child by the orthopaedic surgeon generally shows restriction of hip movement. The nature of Perthes disease is variable. Severity depends on the child’s age, and the extent of femoral head involvement. Older children, girls, and those with greater involvement of the femoral head are likely to require more complex treatment. Treatment aims to reduce pain and stiffness, and prevent femoral head deformity.
- All children need regular review by the orthopaedic surgeon through the duration of the disease. Not all children require active treatment. Many will make a good recovery with only symptomatic treatment. This may involve restriction of activity such as running and high impact sports. Swimming is encouraged. Some children may require exercise in slings and springs, or the application of plaster casts to the lower limbs. Some children will require surgical management.
- Children with Perthes Disease are otherwise healthy, but may be affected by physical restrictions. By middle age, one third of those affected have no symptoms, one third have intermittent hip pain, and one third would develop arthritis requiring treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from neck pain. please tell what medicines should intake or what should i do? Another problem is constipation. Please help me.
I had met with an accident in may after that I m having cough in every 10 days. After accident I have multiple fracture at hips. Can you tell me why I m having coughs problem in every 10 days.
Hello Dr, I am facing a set of problems off late though I am not sure if all of them are related. I am 30 year old software employee, married with a 5 year old kid. Back pain and weakness: Blame it on long distance daily to office or wrong postures while doing various things in a day. But end of the day I face lower back pain. Also, extremely tired at end of the day. Sometimes, I pass urine very frequently during the night. Say like 7-8 times with a gap of 5 mns between each time. Lack of concentration: I am unable to concentrate on any work at hand. Say, when if I start reading a book I immediately get distracted and leave the book in middle. This happens in any work I am doing. My mind is constantly changing gears on something else. This is leading to irritation and frequent mood swings which others around me do not understand. Sexual activity: I should admit, at a point of time I was porn addict. Off late I am not able to perform well during intercourse. The erection doesn't long enough. This is leading to embarrassing situations and also taking a toll on my confidence. God forbid, there has not been an adverse impact on my job/relationships thus far. But I am afraid, I am not feeling as confident as I always used to be. Please advice.
I had a right arm fracture, both radius and ulnar bones are broken. Plates were placed and its been 15 months now. Doctor examined and said implants can be removed. How much time Will it take to get back to normal life after this surgery?
Neck stiffness is common and can be uncomfortable enough to hamper day to day life. Ten easy steps can prevent neck pain.
Following are the 10 steps:
Don?t stay in one position for too long
Keep the computer monitor at eye level.
Use the hands-free function of the phone or wear a headset.
Prop your touch-screen tablet or the ipad on a pillow so that it sits at a 45� angle, instead of lying flat on your lap.
Keep your prescription up to date if you wear glasses to prevent leaning your head back to see better.
Don?t use too many pillows as it can stifle your neck?s range of motion.
Before you move a big wardrobe across the room, consider what it might do to your neck and back, and ask for help.
Call your doctor if neck pain is associated with radiating pain, weakness, or numbness of an arm or leg.
Also call the doctor if you have fever or weight loss associated with your neck pain, or severe pain.