Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raghunandan TursekarYour feedback matters!
I am a 33 year old female. Having hair fall problem for the past 17 years. Changed my diet to healthy food for the past 2 months. New hair is all white and has stunned growth. Hair is extremely fragile. Grows only upto an inch or two and tappers off towards the end. Overall head remaining with very very scanty growth. I believe I am of pitta prakriti. Please help. Could you suggest something that helps curb the hair fall and promotes new healthy growth of hair to a decent length. Many thanks.
I am suffering from dandruff for the last 1 year and the problem still persists inspire of using many medicines like ketonozol shampoo etc so kindly suggest some treatment.
Hello sir / madam , I am 32 year old. Day by day my hairs are dry and falling lot please I need a solution to stop hair fall and dry ness.
I am a 34 years old women with lot of hair falling problem, my scalpcanbe seen clearly causing a lot of embarsment for me.
Hi I am 27 years female and I have hairs on my hand, legs and on my face. I want to remove hairs on my face permanently. What should I do? Also I have heard that raw papaya and turmeric paste helps in removing hair permanently should I try this. I am tired of waxing. For my hairs on face please suggest the permanent solution.
Hello Doctor I have also beard but that is not strong and black my age 22 any solution for make beard grow strong.
Hello, I am a girl, having a blackspot on my navel from last 6months. Please advice me what to do, I want to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Hello Doctor, Im having hairfall from past 6months. Please suggest me what do i have to use to protect my hairs.
I am losing hair quickly, I have tried many things but they do not help. Pls suggest something that I can try.
I am suffering from jock itch. How can I cure it. Which medicines/tubes are available for it in India. Can it be cured by ring guard?
Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old male, height is 5.11, weight 58.5 kg . I need to grow my body weight and having problem of pimples with puss too on face (pimple and acne problem from 4 years). Never taken any artificial mass gainer or protein . Currently working in Trivandrum , Kerala , India . Please suggest something for weight gain and to increase my appetite . I am an pure vegetarian . My results for lipid profile test Total cholesterol - 93 mg% Triglycerides - 46 mg% HDL Direct - 33 mg% LDL Direct - 60 mg% VLDL (Calculated ) - 09 mg% Reports for Thyroid Test : T3 - 106 ng/dl T4 - 7.2 ug/dl TSH - 1.25 ul/ml.
I am 21 year 7 months old guy, I am afraid because my hairs are turning white very fast, it starts 3 years back and now the white hairs are on my whole hair scalp portion. Kindly suggest me some oil which can stop it and recover my black hairs, it all started when I moved to other city, please tell me about the medicines or oil.
I am 27 years old male. I am suffering from skin problem on my stomach and on bumb since last 3 years. Its got me very itching and its very irritating me. Please help me and give a proper solution. Before this I have consultant with many doctors, now I am taking homeopathy treatment but there is no response, I am taking homeopathy treatment last 15 days. Kindly please help.
Dear Doctors I am getting boils in my inner thighs often and the boils are pain too so please suggest me any ointment for immediate cure for the boils as my job is a travelling job I can't able to sit and drive car Thanks in advance.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?