Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rafat ParkarYour feedback matters!
I have digestion problem. I'm getting pain I'm my stomach cause of it. Daily it getting effective. Please help me with this problem.
I am 32 years old non veg person working as a teacher office time 12 to 9.30, from last 6 months I am feeling uncomfortable (Bp low) that time I feel tired feeling hungry sweating, before 3 years I diagnosed as fatty liver and cholesterol ldl at boundary level, I am non alcoholic non smoker, need help.
Because of bite from puppy my hand blood comes is it serious thing to worried? Puppy is 45 days old.
Hi. I'm 33year female. I have many problem, 1st less energy, short temper, and very fast weight gain. I think its a thyroid problem. 2nd I have very bad stomach pain in my left side.
I started masturbating from age of 6 or 7, I was unknown about this activity but it gave me pleasure so I did. I am practicing till now. One time I did 12 times in a day, generally I used to do 2-3 times in a week, sometimes 2-3 times in 2 weeks. Below are my questions. Please help Hi team, how many max times we can do sex in a day, week and month without affecting our healthy. How many times we can masturbate in a day, month, year. Is muscle tech mass gainer is fine to take with Gym? Just I am trying to increase the weight. Does masturbation releases more calories or sex? How much person should take more calorie for how many days if he has done 2-3 times masturbation or sex in a day?
I am suffering from cold since 3 days. I bought coldact tablets but it was not worked. Help to get relief from it.
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.