Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Radhika UdeshiYour feedback matters!
From the past few days I have dandruff problem on my hairs. When I rub my hairs dandruff falls on my cloth. Kindly suggest how can I remove dandruff from my hairs.
Hi doctor. My husband got pimples on his face some years ago his age is 29 yrs, bt d pimple left der marks, holes,his skin became uneven n holes of pimples. Now pimples has stopped bt d marks n holes r left over. So I request uh 2 please suggest something good fr him. Thanking you.
I can't climax during penetration. It is physical or mental? Am I wrong to expect sex when I'm pregnant? I'm not very comfortable performing oral sex. Any advice? I don't really like vibrators. Are there any other toys we should try? The sex is lukewarm. Are we destined to have a horrible sex life? Are men hardwired to cheat?
Can the very small dit like moles in skin be cured? there three on my face it is not even visible frm a distance but I want a clear face. Also what can I do to remove other acne spots etc.
I have sever itching on my hand stomach chest and backbone area and small pimples occurs Suggest some treatment.
Hi everyone. I had gone through lipid profile in SEP 2015 after having lunch at that time my triglycerides were 325 (at that time I was unaware of procedure for lipid test) after that I started taking medicine for it. I took my medicine till last 5 months (SEP 2016) and did test for ever 2 month's after fasting for 12 hour's it was all normal till then. I stopped taking medicine then Again I did a test on dec 2016 for my triglycerides it was 400 and on Feb 2017 it was 365 without medicine after fasting for 12 hour's all times Now shall I take medicine again or can I reduce it with my food and proper exercise. Please help me out in this I am much confused and worried. If I have to take medicine till how many I have to continue it Thanks a lot for your help.
I am 25 yrs old. I have baldness problem in my forehead. And its my starting stage. I have consulted a cosmetic surgeon and he has prescribed me MX-10, perfectly and Dutaprost. I don't have any problems having tablets but I feel head ache when I use Mx-10. Can you please suggest me how to get rid of baldness and also let me know why I get head ache when I use Mx-10. `
Hello Doctor, My age is 32. I was having BP problem 2 months before when I was admitted for typhoid From then I am taking tablet cardace am 5. Earlier I never had Bp issue. I also have minor cervical spondylitis. I am planning to buy Bp monitor of Omron so that I can have a check of bp at home. I am doing some yoga to reduce Bp. Sometimes when I travel out in hot son I feel dizzy and feel like sitting down but I don't understand that my bp is high or low .What are the symptoms of high bp. When I am fine I feel my bp is also good and when I fall sick it rises. Is taking tablet cardace am 5 safe. Is having bp monitor at home good for me and can I take tablet only when I see bp is rising. Please help.
I am 20 years old. I was very poor feel for my face. Because my face was very attacked from pimples and black marks. Pls find wat can I do, remove from that?
I am 29 and every morning when I wake up. My head always spin. I have tried sleeping with different type of pillows also. Please help. Thanks in advance.
I have a vomiting problem just aft having food max time in a month. Already consulted wit homeopathy, allopathy, ayurvedic etc but its not getting resolved. Had gone so many tests also but nothing has come. Kindly suggest.
Sir, I have acne on face. More on nose. I have oily skin. I sweat more. I have tested many product to cure bt it has no effect. So please suggest me medicine or treatment to cure this ?
I am a 22 female, my problem is that I have running nose, cold, cough. I sneeze so much and after sneezing my eyes becomes red and watery and my nose starts running, so much cough. My nose remains blocked due to which I don't get proper sleep. Please suggest me.
The first question when you greet somebody is 'how are you' and this often refers to our state of well-being. While most answers would be great, awesome or good, we usually think of how we are doing physically. While some of us may talk about physical conditions (say things like feverish, have a cold, etc.), not many would think of talking about mental health conditions. However, mental health is very important for overall well-being.
Can you think of someone who is severely depressed or anxious all the time and have a good physical health? Chances are very bleak, and if you consider the overall health as a mix of mental and physical balance, this is not possible. Read on to understand how important mental health is and why you should start paying more attention to it.
- Improved physical health: If someone is in a stressed state, it is obvious that they would not be able to do the activities they enjoy. Being affected mentally also leads to reduced immunity and sleep disturbances, making the person prone to infections and other disorders. Stress is one of the main risk factors for chronic medical conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
- Improved prognosis: Most often, doctors focus on treating the physical aspects of a person’s health. However, with recent emphasis on mental health, more and more doctors are looking at wholesome measures to improve a person’s health. Results show that when a person’s mental health is also addressed, the physical ailments respond very well.
- Improved productivity: People with unattended mental health disorders often resort to absence from work and/or school, can have financial instability, be homeless and can fall repeatedly. Being mentally healthy provides overall changed perspective of life and therefore improves productivity.
- Improved personal relationships: Children of people affected with mental illness are prone to neglect, abuse, rejection, and behavioural issues. There is also social isolation, which may lead into adulthood, and these children may also have emotional health problems. Others in the close circle including spouses, siblings, parents, close friends and colleagues would be clearly affected by a person who is mentally unhealthy.
- Social effects: These people are highly prone to social crimes like rape, murder, theft, violence, etc. They may not be able to afford their treatment and/or resort to these crimes to assert themselves.
- Improved quality of life: Life expectancy is higher in people who are mentally healthy. Even with mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, this is reduced, and the chances of a happier, healthier life are reduced.
Whatever the effect, mental health needs to be addressed as equally as we do physical problems, using medications, counselling, or lifestyle changes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.