Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Hi I am 24 years female in my pregnancy I have blood pressure 130/80 this my first pregnancy after delivery I checkup blood pressure some time it was low blood pressure 110/70 after two months I checkup my blood pressure 140/90 so what was problem in my health please give me tips for normal blood pressure thanks.
Last month I had periods starting from 12 but bleeding stopped in two days. I had sex on 15 and bleeding started again and lasted for 3 days. This month I didn't get periods and feeling pain in my vagina. What could be the matter? Please help. Is there any chance of pregnancy given we used precaution in form of condom.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My skin (exposed area) grew dark due to doing of continuous work via exposure to sunlight and several acnes developed on face which ultimately gives a dull look and complexion. How should get rid of that.
What is the permanent medicine to treat acne and pimples for oily skin? And how to regain my facial skin tone white and spotless? Please suggest any medication. For permanent cure.
I am 57 years old. Having constipation problem since 10 years. Tried all methods/Procedures. Done Endoscopy also. No problem in rectum. please help advise.
I am reading until late night because of exams and having a great headache so what can I do That I can feel better.
I'm a 60 years old male having constipation since childhood, twice operated for piles. Now suffering with painful maturation & abdominal discomfort. USG ABDOMEN shows normal except mild prostomegally. After defecation painful dropping maturation occurs. Kindly suggest me for better results.
I am suffering from persistent coughing from past 1 month,inspite of taking medicines.What should I do?
I am suffering form hair fall. There are lots of dandruff in hair on my head. Please solve my problem immediately.
I am suffering from tinea cruris since 6 months. I had consulted a doctor and he was prescribed me a cream called KZ cream, it works well when I used it for 2 months continuously. After that from last 2 months same problem came on my buttocks and it is grown day by day and causing very itching. So please tell me a permanent cure for this problem.
My husband is 27 years old. He is having10 to 12 fat balls in his body and some are in big size and some time it pains a lot in his back and it is getting more and more day by day and one doctor say to him that it is nothing but a fat but ther is no cure of it. Please suggest me something about this fat balls.
I am 21 years old male and have headache problem from 10 days and also suffer from cough from two month. What should i do?
Hello sir my age is 26. Can you predict what should be age of marriage. And I inter course with my wife what should be precautions we take it.
Pain is a common occurrence in day to day life and should be managed well.
Remember the word ‘ICE’ which means putting ice pack on theinjured painful area, ‘C’ stands for compression and ‘E’stands for elevation.
The mantra, therefore, is to use cold compression and elevation forany injury.
Alternate hot and cold packs are used for chronic pain.
Painkillers should not be taken without a doctor’s advice.
If a painkiller has to be taken, it should be one tablet of paracetamol.
People who take alcohol should not consume paracetamol without asking their doctor.
In patients with kidney disease, even one tablet of painkiller can precipitate kidney failure.
In patients with acid peptic disease, one tablet of painkiller can precipitate gastric bleeding. Instead of taking a painkiller, look for alternative methods torelieve pain.
Pain relieving ointments are better than oral painkillers.
In hospital setting, intravenous and intramuscular injectable painkillers are available.
Always tell your doctor that you are taking painkillers.