Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Dear Doctor I am 39 year old my teeth are turning yellowish day by day besides doing daily brush in the morning and evening. Please suggest me treatment for the problem. Regards.
I am 22 years old. My wisdom teeth is not growing properly. What should I do? Should I remove it at not. Please help me.
Gum diseases affect the soft tissue and the bones surrounding the teeth. The bacteria causes irritation in the gums leading to infection and bleeding, while brushing your teeth. It is characterized by inflammation of the gums caused by the bacteria present in plaque (a colorless and sticky film on the teeth). Also, if many people in the family have suffered from gum disorders, then your chances of getting gum diseases are relatively higher.
Symptoms of gum disease:
- Bleeding gums
- Continuous bad breath
- Change in the normal placement of teeth
- Over sensitive gums
How to prevent gum disease from happening?
- Regular dental checkups are also recommended to identify any gum problems early and also prevent them.
- Modifications in lifestyle such as limiting smoking, eating a diet rich in antioxidants and reducing stress can also help in preventing gum diseases.
- Gum diseases can be prevented by following proper dental hygiene. Brushing twice a day and flossing on a regular basis are the best methods of preventing gum diseases.
- Severe cases of gum diseases may require surgery but mild cases can disappear by following a proper dental hygiene.