Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radhika Khambhatti
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radhika KhambhattiYour feedback matters!
What are the region of white hair I am 18 year old my 5per hair is white In last few month give suggestions.
How to stop hair fall in dry seasons in Rajasthan as I am facing hair fall problem since last 10 years back.
While I have a fairer face and arms and legs, my stomach and back is dark in color. What could be the reason for it and how to cure it.
I have been using betnovate n for last 7-8 yrs. But when I don't use it, there becomes rashes redness on face and feels itching on face. I have consulted a skin specialist. He gave me momisoft cream and uvrid nf sunscreen n some other tablets for 10 days. After 10 days he gave me lutica and same uvrid nf sunscreen for 15 days. I was feeling good bcz it was healing. Then he gave me desolim cream and uvrid nf sunscreen. That time I was in Rajasthan so I didn't get any problem. Now I am in Guwahati. There is humidity in guwahati. So medicine is not working here. I got rashes n redness again on face. I consulted immediately to skin specialist here. He gave me eumosone and some other tablets (cfm 500 mg, candimore,mantrayx L, predace 8 mg). But they are also not effective. Rashes n redness is still there and I feel itching on the face. What to do sir? I want to get rid of this problem at any cost. Please suggest me.
How to control hair fall? I don't want to use any medicines as it may have side effects. Please help.
Everyone dreams of a flawless and glowing skin. Having a good skin is a great asset and boosts a person’s confidence and self-esteem. Today’s cosmetic industry is flooded with skin care products all claiming to give you a flawless youthful and glowing skin. Many of them can cause a hole in your pocket.
Well, costly is not always the solution when it comes to skin care. What is more important is adopting a good skin care regime combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle. Moreover, chemicals in over the counter skin care products can sometimes disturb the delicate pH balance of the skin, so one should exercise caution while choosing skin care products.
There are plenty of safe and natural options available to make your skin shine naturally. Let’s look at a few of them:
- Water remains on the top of the ‘to do list’ when it comes to skin care. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for a glowing skin.
- Known as a beauty vitamin, regular use of vitamin C aids in achieving a flawless complexion.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser and damp cotton every day before washing and apply a light moisturizer. Follow this routine regularly for best results.
- Essential oils are needed in minuscule quantities but have a big impact on skin health. You can mix 2 to 3 drops of oils in your regular moisturizer and apply for that natural sheen.
- Include almonds, seeds, avocados, dark green vegetables for vitamin E rich diet. Use of Vitamin E oil on skin also shows amazing benefits.
- Sipping Green tea is believed to be great in achieving a flawless skin.
- Regular consumption of Juice of carrot, beetroot and tomato are believed to be a wonder drink to a glowing skin.
- Eat plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables and enjoy the natural pinkish glow on you.
- Steam/ sauna baths can help open skin pores and eliminate impurities revealing a clean fresh skin.
- Avoid exposure to sun as much as possible. Always wear a sunscreen when outdoors.
- Yoga offers many postures and breathing exercises for attaining a naturally glowing skin. Practice Yoga daily for best results.
- Aloe Vera is a miracle for skin. It softens, brightens and clears the skin. Drink Aloe Vera juice or apply gel on the face for amazing results.
- Limit intake of sugar, salt and processed foods and follow a healthy well balanced diet to preserve skin texture.
- Too many spicy and fried foods can cause clogged pores and might lead to an acne prone skin.
- Last, but not the least; avoid use of harsh chemicals on skin. It’s best to go the natural way. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.