Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Radhesh RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir I have cracked skin over fingers and I have consulted dermatologist he has suggested moistners. But it is not subsiding. Basically I am dental practitioner is there any chance of chemical irritation provoking my problem.
I have a dental problems. My teeth are generally suffering from cavity. But the fact is that it causes hole in my teeth, and it occurs badly pain in my teeth. Please help me. And please give me some domestic solutions.
I feel like my front teeth have undergone some kind of disuse atrophy. Whenever I try to eat something hard (eg:- Corn) it aches. I rarely use those front teeth I suppose. I use to eat fruits and other hard foods with molars and premolars after cutting it in to small pieces using knife. The lower part of the upper incisors seems translucent. What do I do to make them stronger? What kind of food do I need to take?
I am a 35 years old female and for last 1 week i have mouth infection, what should I do? Please advise.
I'm 21 years old. I'm getting frequent mouth ulcers. For the past 6 years. I have taken several medication, but none worked. Doctors say this is due to vitamin b deficiency. I've taken vitamin b12 too didn't work. Can you help me with this?
I have a probleam in my end tooth of upper side where some gap and after eating some pieces of food is going there and iam feeling pain.I visited the Dentist and his advice taken xray and doctor checking that not agreed to open that teeth because it is not showing normally and this end teeth is giving me pain
My mother got sensitivity problem from 1 year. Frequently felt unbearable pain. please give a solution to get relieve from sensitivity.
I am vomiting almost everyday in the morning while brushing my teeth, its been 2 weeks , but today I saw blood in the vomit, I don have any kind of pain in the stomach.
I am having gum problem from 4-5 years and I lost my front lower tooth gums, after 2 years now the other few lower gums are getting loose I don't know what's the problem but I am having it since 5 years kindly suggest me some home remedies or something else so that I may not lose the other thank you.
Hello Dr. My all teeth are catching cavity. N I do not understand what should I eat so that they can be prevented from damage.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them