Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Radhemohan MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I am 21 and I am suffering from Circumcision. Do I need to get admit in the hospital for the surgery, if yess then for how many days. And what are the consequences if I do not get it treated.
Hi. I wanted to start gaining muscle at home without any equipments. Could you recommend me a diet that would help me with the process faster? I am a vegetarian.
I am 21 years old and I have heard about'baryta carb' medicine will it really help to increase my height and if it really helps how to use the medicine please tell me.
Everyone loves a thick luscious mane of hair, which is shown on television commercials. To be able to flick around shiny healthy locks, you may have tried the best shampoo brands, made frequent visits to the parlour and consulted the doctors several times. However, did you know that the best nutrition for your hair comes from the food you eat daily? Thinning hair, reduction in hairline, excessive hairfall resulting in an undesirable physical change, can be a major cause of frustration and low self esteem. Healthy and hygienic lifestyle, sufficient sleep, adequate water intake and exercises along with a balanced diet help to promote the growth of hair.
Important nutrients necessary to boost hair growth and volume:
- Most of the hair is made of protein and therefore it is of utmost importance to include proteins in the diet. Protein cells are building blocks for hair and strengthen your locks.
- Vitamin D leads to a healthy scalp and activates the growth of hair follicles.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) leads to the synthesis of an important hormone known as Keratin which forms the fibrous part of hair.
- Inadequate Folic acid in the diet can cause a reduction in cell division and lead to premature greying of hair.
- Vitamin A and C help to keep the scalp free of dandruff. They lead to the production of sebum that nourishes the hair strands and prevents split ends. Split ends can lead to the breakage of hair, eventually turning your precious mane into a rough, dull and unmanageable one.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve blood circulation to the hair roots, promoting shine and health of hair.
- Iron and Zinc prevent breakage and damage of hair. They contribute to strengthening of hair roots.
Some of the best food items recommended for maintaining healthy hair:
- Carrots, Whole grains, Legumes and Lentils, leafy green vegetables, fruits: Carrots are rich sources of Vitamin A. Carrots have several advantageous effects on the human body, mostly showing remarkable improvement in eyesight and hair growth. Carrots can be eaten in a salad, boiled or lightly tossed in the pan in just a few drops of oil and beneficial spices for added flavour. Carrots can also be made into carrot juice and consumed on a regular basis. Vegetables, fruits and legumes are rich sources of iron, zinc; vitamins that are essential for hair maintenance.
- Lean Meat and Eggs: Eggs and lean meat are rich sources of protein. Egg whites do a commendable job when it comes to promoting hair growth. Egg yolk and the egg whites are known to remarkably condition the hair and benefit damaged hair when mixed with a natural hair pack before shampooing it off. Egg protein is beneficial, whether consumed or applied externally. It must be made a vital inclusion in your diet.
- Oatmeal: Known to have multiple benefits, it must make a way into your diet chart, if you are looking forward to healthy skin, hair and the perfect body weight. Oatmeal applied externally can condition and clean the hair, reducing itchiness of the scalp. Oatmeal consumed in breakfast daily can help to control hormonal imbalance that leads to excessive hair loss. It can also play an important role in controlling genetic alopecia.
- Walnuts and Almonds: The “W” of Walnut can also stand for Wonder nut. This nut contains all the necessary vitamins that activate the hair follicles and increase the volume of hair. It contains, iron, zinc, Vitamins B9, B6 and B1, healthy fats and adequate protein. Almonds are as beneficial as Walnuts, containing all the basic important nutrients needed for your hair. A handful of walnuts and almonds daily will zealously guard your hair for a long, long time.
- Green Tea and Dark Chocolates: Rich in anti-oxidants, green tea is beneficial both when consumed internally and applied externally. The hair can be washed with green tea to remove and prevent dandruff. Dark chocolates are also rich sources of anti-oxidants. Now that’s a delectable way towards healthy and happy hair.
- Fish: Salmon, Mackerel, Oysters are excellent sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hii this is Rahul my problem is that my penis is some what curved and I have erection problem. My penis erects but it is not penetrative erection. It does not hold more than 10 sec erection. Whenever I do sex I ejaculate before penetrating the vagina. Please help me how can I will be able to get the normal sex.
My hair stated thinning from top part and now situation is that top portion of the head has very less number of hairs. What should I do now?
Is it ok to masturbate daily to avoid night fall. I have been facing night fall since when I was teenage & stopped masturbate. It happens atlest twice a week or sometimes consecutive 2-3 days. I believe semen discharge reduce strength & effects gym life & stamina as well. Please suggest.
I am losing hair daily can you help for this. I am tired using all the shampoo and oil but no effect is observed.
I am 36 years old male due to my work I have bound to drive motor-cycle 60 k. M per day. Now I face a back pain.
I have no type of any work and any hard work but all days is like a so stress full for me. I am gonna tired so badly. Why?
Hi sir, I have been suffering from toothache, ear pain, neck pain and sore throat for 3 days. I have consulted dentist but he has prepared tablets augmed625, ultracet tab and uniques tablet. I have used but I cannot get rid of these pains, then what can I do.
I am 26 year male. I am underweight just 52 kg. I eat all the things which is necessary. How to increase the weight?
I am 49 year old and suffer from cough & cold very frequently. I use to go by the doctors prescribed medicine but cough & cold still gives me problem. What to do now please suggest.
From sep onwards my 8 will start and I am 7 month pregnant so pls suggest me some tips how to work and manage wat to eat becoz my exams are also coming from 1 sep only so it is very critical for me .pls suggest me proper diet and tips that my baby will also remain safe.
You know that market is flooded with so many types of toothbrush in various colors, type, shape and size. Some toothbrush brands promise fresh breath, deep cleaning and even teeth whitening, those makes people more confused, and make shopping of toothbrush challenge.
There are, however, some toothbrush basics that you need to know. Here are some tips about selecting proper toothbrush.
Size of Toothbrush
The best toothbrush head allow you easy access to all surfaces of your teeth. For most adults, toothbrushes head a half-inch wide and one-inch tall will be the easiest to use and the most effective. There are also larger toothbrush heads available, but they are difficult to use to clean certain areas, such as the sides and backs of your molars. The toothbrush should have a long enough handle so you can comfortably hold it in your hand. The best toothbrush is one that fits your mouth and allows you to reach all teeth surfaces easily.
Bristle variety of Toothbrush
This is the most important point in selecting toothbrush. There are so many varieties of bristle type ranging from hard, medium, soft and ultra soft. Some people use the hardest bristles as they believe that it can achieve a better clean, but these can be having a negative impact on their teeth and gums. It has been shown that the harder bristles can cause premature gum recession and wear facets (Abrasion, Toothbrush trauma) on the teeth. For these reasons we recommend using the soft bristles as they achieve the good result with minimum trauma to the teeth and gums. A soft-bristled brush is best for removing plaque and debris from teeth. The soft-bristled toothbrush will be the most comfortable and safest choice. They are easier on your gums. When you brush, you want to clean your teeth, not make your gums bleed. A toothbrush with hard bristles is more likely to cause bleeding gums. Depending on how vigorously you brush your teeth and the strength of your teeth, medium and hard bristled brushes could actually damage the gums, root surface, and protective tooth enamel. For even more tooth protection when you brush, be sure the bristles on the toothbrush you select have rounded tips. The thin bristles tips are able to enter and sweep food particles from along the gum line and between narrower gaps between the teeth. The ultra soft bristled toothbrush mainly used after gum surgery specially recommended by dentists.
Remember: The Softest the better.
Don't forget: After daily use, your toothbrush can lose its effectiveness; its bristles become hard and even become a breeding ground for germs, fungus and bacteria. For that reason toothbrush should be replaced 3 monthly. If you recently had a cold or infection, you may have transferred germs to your toothbrush so be sure to use a new toothbrush.
Don’t Miss the Dental Visits
Brushing teeth is an essential part of daily routine, but remember that regular dental visits are most important to the overall dental health. By visiting dentist twice a year for checkups and dental cleanings, and learning how to brush properly, you will definitely enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile for a lifetime.
At Dr. Bharat Katarmal Dental and Implant Clinic, Jamnagar, we aim to identify, treat, and educate our patients on the best oral hygiene techniques to help maintain their own oral health at home. If it’s been more than six months since your last check up, a call on 9714290071 to book an appointment for dental check up.
Tᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴛɪᴘs ᴠɪsɪᴛ