Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I have back pain for last two weeks. After doing exercise and taking pain killer, relief for sometime then pain back again. What should I have to do.
My husband got hurt jst below his knee (on his right leg), around 3 months bck. He got hurt by the sharp edge of a table. And even till today he has lot of pain. But at the look of it, thrs no swelling as such, but when we feel the painful area, it pains and also feels like a bump. Tried applying all kinds of pain relieving sprays, but its of no use. Kindly suggest us the best home remedy which can reduce the pain, since he is walking with quite difficulty. Thank u.
I have pain in my feet because I hit ground while playing football please suggest me to get rid off this pain.
I am 25 years old male, and I am married man, I have NIGHTFALL related problem. In last month 8 to 9 time nightfall happen. I am loosing weight and stress I assumed and some time my leg and muscles are paining due to nightfall please tell what is the remedy for it.
I have joint pain from last 2 year. I consult doctors but no one give me proper treatment for cure. I have arthritis problem and have pain on my all joints. Also my weight had lost from 65 kg to 50 kg. In cold climate my pain grows and give me double pain. I am feeling pain in every moment. Some times fever comes to me. Kindly suggest me. I checked my all internal organs but report comes that all are working fine. Every doctor has given me a lot of tablet and medicine. But when I eat deflazacort tablet it gives me slightly relief from pain. May be for 1 to 2 days. Than again pain starts. Kindly suggest me doctor.
I am 60 years old and have joint pain for about 2 years. The right knee has a slight swelling also. Please help me.
I have pain in my back since 5 days! its difficult for me stand straight without support. So please help me out to over come this pain.
Hello doctor. I am 26 years old coming to the point from last several days I have a pain actually its aching in my right knees I have visited a lot of doctors they said its just because of tiredness is it or something else please let me know. Thanks and regards.
Sir, I am around 28 yrs old and I have problem that I was able to seat for some few minutes I always got lots of pain in my leg and even unable to walk for some hours around 5-6 hours sometimes. I feel save only while sitting on high chair it feels good to me. Due to the sickness sir I was becoming thinner and thinner these days. Please help me sir. I'll be really grateful with you sir.
I play football 1 month ago o started to have pain in my right knee, I used spray and balm. Now my pain is gone, but when I move my foot backwards and put bring it back down, I feel a locking under the knee cap and both the sides of the knee cap. When I do sqats it pains a little while moving upwards. Please help I want to play football.
I am having swelling on knee pain too. It is muscle injury. How to reduce swelling. I can not straight up my leg.
I have hand movement problem. Lifting my right hand above shoulder level and back movement is blocked.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.